Opinion and advice - Page 2
FirstFirst 12
  1. You are not blunt at all. Thats exactly what happened.
    that ship has sailed. I already told her i will not bother her again. Thats fine. It just astonishing to me that merely being "nice" is a turn off for a girl.
    I know i must have looked needy and into her by texting daily, but a part of me was saying: so what? if she is also into you she wouldnt mind.

Its not how things work obviously.

2. Quote Originally Posted by unhappyman View Post
    You are not blunt at all. Thats exactly what happened.
    that ship has sailed. I already told her i will not bother her again. Thats fine. It just astonishing to me that merely being "nice" is a turn off for a girl.
    I know i must have looked needy and into her by texting daily, but a part of me was saying: so what? if she is also into you she wouldnt mind.

Its not how things work obviously.

Well now you know what the truth is. Unless, you feel a deep growling attraction to her and sense vice versa, then I'm afraid it's game all the way.

The only other alternative is when your relationship starts out as friendly and then it moves on to being romantic, then only will the " I see her more than just a body " approach have the biggest chance of success.

Both these scenarios are rare and I have experienced both of them, in the former you will usually get action fast unless there is something seriously wrong. In the latter, she will pull back once she realises she is attracted to you since by nature women are emotional and unreasonable - in this case you can chase it up a bit more.