Sexual Frustration
  1. Sexual Frustration

hi, im a 17 year old male who has never had a girl friend and within the last few months i have developed huge sexual craving urge to the point where masturbation is just well meh... i dream of having a girl one day, but at the moment im so frustrated. to be honest i think about hot sweaty passionate sex fucking *her* hard from behind against a wall or in the shower. i have no idea how to vent this frustration, i just feel like i wanna pay a girl to come round just so i can fuck her for the first time, but then my mind kicks in and i would like to save myself for someone i really love, but tbh i cant see me finding anyone anytime soon.

what action are u taking?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    what action are u taking?
    no idea what action to take no girls throughout school ever showed an interest in me ever and what im into girl my age wouldnt give 2 about so im really not sure...

4. Well, the first thing to do is not to wait until a girl shows interest in you as you may wait awhile for that. I would suggest you talk to girls you are interested in & show them how cool you are. (if you need help on how to me attractive & would suggest you read Magic Bullet).

After you have approached a few girls & you find you aren't getting anywhere then post a field report on what happened then we can give you feedback on what you can do better.

5. i dont have any confidence in talking to girls as i never have i guess, on the bus for example how could i approach a girl i like?

6. makes me so jelous when seeing other young couples in a fun relationship doing cool stuff. one of the things i crave is just watching a movie together and cuddling on the sofa etc..... i feel like shit

go to the mall and approach 10 girls. doesnt matter what u say. "u look cute" or whatever else u wana say.

then go back the next day and do it again.

do that 10 days, then post here again.

if u dont take MASSIVE action u life wont change

if u dont want it bad enough to take action, no one can help you

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    go to the mall and approach 10 girls. doesnt matter what u say. "u look cute" or whatever else u wana say.

then go back the next day and do it again.

do that 10 days, then post here again.

if u dont take MASSIVE action u life wont change

if u dont want it bad enough to take action, no one can help you
    i live nowhere near a mall/shopping centre and going up to a girl and just saying you look cute wouldnt they just think what a weirdo and walk off.

9. No, they wouldn't, they would be flattered at the compliment. If you don't believe us, just go on youtube & search for daytime approaches for examples of how those interactions work. Also, it doesn't have to be mall. You can do the same anywhere girls your age hang out Ex: coffee shops, book store & even at the grocery store.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Panther1 View Post
    No, they wouldn't, they would be flattered at the compliment. If you don't believe us, just go on youtube & search for daytime approaches for examples of how those interactions work. Also, it doesn't have to be mall. You can do the same anywhere girls your age hang out Ex: coffee shops, book store & even at the grocery store.
    right ok now to build up the bollocks