Sticking points - Page 4

Thread: Sticking points

FirstFirst 1234

just a boring silly little field report that I had to share

One of my sticking points right now is the fear of rejection. When I meet a girl I like, I tend to kinda leave it to fate to put us together or to give me a chance to see her again. I have been working on this aspect and have been training myself to text girls from my social circle more often, orgnise a go out when no one is taking the lead and pushing the girls I meet through cold approach to hang out till I get the clear rejection.

This is a funny one..On sunday the city was quite asleep and boring. Not many people were out. We headed to three locations where there were little to no one in the area. I then decided to get my self a Flafel Sandwitch and was eating it outside while my other friends went inside. I have then been approached by a gril with dark hair. She was not bad looking at all in fact could be a 7 but man was she weird haha.. I think she was under the influence.
    She sat next to me and asked if I had a grinder in German. I replyed that I did not smoke so she then told me something something and großschwanz which means big dick..did not get the rest hah..I told her that mine is actually average and put an approximation of the size using my two index fingers. She then said she did not wanna see my penis and just came to say hi. I talked to her a bit before her male friend came and toke her inside the club.
    I finished my sandwitch and joined my friends inside. She saw me and came to dance with me..we made out and were dancing dirty while my friends were actually loughin at the whole thing. I did not make any serious attempts to get her home after that due to a) I suspected she is under the influence of some drug, b) I was too shy to pull infront of my friends and c) she did not look as good as I would want..

Tinder Data #2

So, I have been watching a lot of David De Angelo to get my inner game checked. In combination to this I have also been reading the six pillars of selfesteem. This combination is really great for an inner game boost. Unfortuantely, I have not been doing as much cold approachc as I would like to.

This a tinder thread that actually led to the date:

Me: Jasmine... U look like princess Diana, if u can speak English with British acces I definately might take you out

Her: Well, thats a rare comparison .. hasnt she got blue eyes and blond hair? Not sure if definitly could pull that british accesnt off either

Her.. hadent she I mean

Me: You are very artistic whats with the sand photos..can you explain..start with where did you find the sand

This text was in Febrarury... and last week (3 months later) she texted

Her.. well, I searched and searched and searched and searched and then I found it

Her: always enjoyed playing in the sandpit

Me: haha, your not really the fastest typer are you? it only toke 3 months for you to reply my message haha

Her: Good things come to those who wait haha

Her: I'm not really fast with anything in my defense though

Her: and I took a tinder-break. it became a bit too stressful for my taste

Me: Well then maybe it is my turn to keep you waiting for 3 months am also good thing

Me: Agree, tinder is full of weirdos haha..but also there could be some cool people .. I have actually been in only on tinder date haha

her: Maybe but then youde be risking that I would be on another tinderbreak in 3 months which lead to our conversation taking years before it gets anywhere

Me: true...But if our conversation actually led to a house in Niederösterreich and twins.. Black brother and white sister ... O you think we should tell them that we met on Tinder and that their mom toke like three months to respond or shall we just tell them that we met in the mall

her: with the twins am find but a house in niederösterreich ) No no no no no way

Her: I think I need another tinderbreak to recover from this shocking idea

Me: Haha...its good that you dont like the location of the house..so I get to keep it after our divorce along with the porsche..you get to have Marie...our beloved cat

Me: please tell me that you work in health care or art..I have always wanted my first wife to be in one of these fileds

Her: Hahah...then youre going to need to be the one who earns all the money to buy the house and the porsche..But sorry to dissappoint you..I am an architecture student which is not really much better moneywise..anyways..your fantasy is far too creepy .. I grew up in a place like that and I never wanna go back (if I did I would definitely keep the porsche though) seems like our divorce is going to be a messy one - do your really wanna go through so much trouble? maybe lets rather keep this casual what do you think?

Me: haha..casual is my favourit word in the dictioanry along with spontaneous. I donno, haha.. am also having best summer of my life and not looking beyond building my career and getting to know as many people and have as many experiences as I could.. thats why I moved to this nice little city...I tryed to do architecture but could never figure out the correct pencil to use for my drawings so I quite it and moved to engineering haha..it was actually good decision architects are always serious and I just dont like all the seriousness..just chill and smile people

Her: best Summer of your life..sounds awesome! where have you been living before you moved to vienna?

Her: Are you studying or working already?

Her: Maybe you met only tired out architects whod been working all night through

Me: I moved to Austria 5 years ago ..lived and worked in villach. I finished my masters degree this side and stayed to be with my now ex girlfriend..before that I was in Port Elizabeth...south Africa..busy growing up..any by growing up I mean being in the beach every single day, smoking and not really giving a dam about anything haha..before that I was in the middle east where my father was working..worst place ever...dont go there haha..am working in vienna now..I have like the best job ever..google my name it is ********** ******** haha..lets see hwo good of a stalker you are do you think your story is as interesting as mine??4

Her (4 days later) : No I am not on another tinderbreak..if you were wondering. But as you were saying .. am also a slow typer. And tinder can get a bit stressful for my taste.. Also you gave me quite a read and a homework..which I did obviously

Her: Hmm, I guess you could say my story was intersting. But not really the parts you would tell a stranger. grew up in Mödling after school started studying drama then architecture, squeezed a little bit of philosophy in between. moved to Vienna about 5 years ago and have been living in the same apartment since..so far so boring..

Me: sometimes I get a bit jealouse of people who were born and reaised in close areas..I would love to see my childhood friends or just visit the park that I loved for me this is hard.. but most of the time I feel blessed that I got to live in so many cultures and realise early that we are not really that different no matter where we are.. my fingers started to hurt from typing too haha..we should probably see each other now..I mean we have a connection and I would not want it to go to waste coffee dates are cliche.. how about we get a bottle of wine and meet somewhere by the canal how do you know klaus by the way? I got to know him in Villach.. he is such a nice dude (I noticed a mutual friend here)

Her: you know klaus..well thats weird. we grea up in the same city, he was my first boyfriend..

Her: hahaha..your funny, deciding we have a connection after a few texts, but I guess well see about that when we meet just dont pick the darkest lonliest spot in the canal. I am a feminist but I do have a few reasonable girl rules

Me: Well, Technically speaking we have been texting for 3 monts actually you can tell if you have a connection with someone just from an eye contact.. but weather there is more into the connection or not would take more time. But will see what kind of girl you are haha.. hopefully talking wwith you will be as much fun as texting with you how about saturday like 4 pm or sunday sametime? since your a strong femanist you get to choose the spot haha..I cant believe that you are the ex of Klaus..he is a cool guy so at least now I know you have a good taste in Men do you also have a good taste in music to go with it..you should know upfront that I like justine bieber

Am too tyred to type the rest..so any how we exchanged numbers and set a date. The weather was a bit cloudy so she texted me and tested me a bit. She said stuff like she would rather study because the weather is not soo good and I told her we should not let the weather affect us. She then told me that she does not like pushy people and anyone to tell her what to do so I sent her this message

Me: you are really good at detecting insecurities in men arent you haha.. pushy, authoritive etc etc..looks like oyu have got some good experience from your previous relationships..haha..but for us..men, drawing the line between week..i.e. someone who chanes plans all the time and push is not always easy..both are bad and we always have to make sure we are in the middle of the two haha..sometimes I wish if Ii were a woman but then again, women have ot give birth and have periods which is also rough..guess its just hard to be a human..

half and hour before the date she texted me and asked me if I still wanted to go out so we met.

The weather was really good and we sat by the waters. it was one of my best date ideas really. I did alot of stuff form the routine manuals liek cold reading based on the way she looks to the side and the size of her fore and ring fingers and so on. I also did a venue shift and we headed somewhere to have some coffee. Things worked out really great.
    She gave some pull hints like asking me what I wanna do after and if I lived alone but I did not take actions..I would like to see this girl again and there were good hints so lets see where and how it will go.

Missed Opportunities

So, This past week I have been on my 3rd tinder date. She just texted me out of no where to see if am free and we went out for an icecream. This is a great date idea, definitily recommended. we just went sat by the grass and talked. she texted me the next day and told me how nice it was but unfortunately this particular girl will not be around for the next 3 months.
    I have also went out sarging with some guys from RSD inner circle. I like the fact that this guys are couregious and they are not afraid of opening set. I dont like that some dont dress proberly and in some it is clear that there is more knowldge than results. So you go out and they will be talking about you should have done this and that and the most of what they say is actually true but still they never pulled or anything probably because they lack alphaness or naturality. So we went to a bar and one of them opened a set of two cut brazilian girls. He was opening from behind and I was surprised that even though they had to look back to talk to him he talked for quite a bit. I cam in to wing him and I toke the right posision and they started to talk to me..they were even putting an effort to keep the convo going but he soon left the set caliming they were not easy to talk to. So he opened a set that I did not have the courage to open but he could not keep a convo while I natually could.. After 20 minutes into the set he came and told me he is leaving the venue so I left with him.
    Next day I was out with my social circle and in some random bar I met a cute girl who knew me from visiting her appartment. she was really happy to see me and came and said hi and so on. I actually am into her kinda..but when my friends wanted to leave at 6am, I decided to leave with them instead of staying behind and trying with her.
    This two incidents of leaving sets to join friends kinda indicates that am missing out on opportunities just to not be alone. I shall change this.

Sticking points

Hi everyone,

We usually use the Classify Ground Points tool in our works street mapping and sometimes, with no reason, it failed
    We try to exact ground point from 3D street model with those kind os parameters:
    - Max angle: 15° to 25° depend on the slope of the street
    - Max distance: 0.5m
    - Celle size: 50m

Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes we get no classified points, and some times only a small 2m triangle of classified points. Something very frustrating because we cannot do many things again those results.

Thanks for your help