Wife has feelings for another man

Wife has feelings for another man

Try to make this brief as possible. I've been married for 2.5 years. Two or three weeks ago My wife told me that she is not in love with me anymore.

This was a result of how I have been. Unfortunately, I have not been very loving/caring/nice to her as she needs. I know she is hurt and shutdown to me emotionally in that way. We both contributed but I realize how I was and it wasn't right how I've treated her. Now I think she is emotional seeking those feelings elsewhere, I think she has feelings for someone at her new job.

I believe I have handled the situation good so far. Not been clingy, I have made it clear that if she wants to go she can and even have pushed her a little in that direction.

Long story but recently my life has gotten alot better due to finally getting over an illness I had for the last three years. So i def raised the attraction really recently due to my new ambitions, behavior, etc. and know that is not the problem, she even commented that I am so much more attractive now. Also, we have had some deep talks and I think i have really made some breakthroughs just in my own life on what type of person I have been and what type of person I want to be in life, with or without the relationship.

While I can tell she has feelings for someone else, I know she still feels something for me.

We have been staying together since she told me. We just went back to normal after she told me but after two weeks she said that she still does not feel in love with me. So right now I have cut off any romantic stuff like sex, kissing, telling each other i love you.

She is not sure what she wants. The guy she has feelings for I am sure is giving her what i didn't but we have history and we get along really well and she like me.

Im not sure what to do and could use advice. I love her and would like to still be with her and have a better marriage before but ultimately I've realized that people just need to be happy, especially the ones you love. So if i should, I am willing to let her go.

2. If you still want to be with her then tell her that & fight to keep her. Go back to the basics, ask her out on a date & keep the romance going & try to make her fall in love with you again.

Vancouver, Canada

Attraction in women is the feeling of being desired by a powerful man, who makes her feel safe.

You've just gotten over a big illness, and I presume your wife was with you through that. Which shows she cares about you.

Now you're better - you've got your health and your confidence back. But she's not feeling your affection and desire. And so something feels wrong to her.

If you wait for HER to make a move, you'll wind up like all the other guys on this forum who are waiting for women to make things easy for them (alone). Instead, you need to let her know what YOU want (which I presume is HER) and if you really show that, you will see that her attraction for you comes back full force.

But if you're shy about making the first move, you'll just drift apart.
    Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter

If she truly loves someone else then there's no use trying. I'm sorry.

5. Hello, Friend!
    You can save your marriage by giving some time to your partner and in a relationship it's mandatory to spend some time together at-least once in a week. For this, you can plan a surprise party for her, show your importance, love and affection for her so that she never thinks of other to be with her.