Why does nature punishes smart, shy and nice guys?
  1. Why does nature punishes smart, shy and nice guys?

It's not a paradox that if life want us to survive and reproduce, why does nature rewards dumb and douche men with confidence, girls and sex? guys who don't contribute with the progress of life and society.

And smart guys (scientists, engeniers, philosofers, novelists, profesions for introvert people) don't have this ability with women to replicate?

i don't understand

London

I think the entire premise of your question is false for two reasons, 1) it's a nurture thing rather than a nature thing and 2) it doesn't matter either way.

This is one of those situations where the advice is to stop complaining and play the hand you've been given.
    Sure, it sucks that some guys had the right circumstances that gave them confidence but so what. You can develop that too.

But to develop that, you have to stop bitching about how other guys have it and you don't and instead go out there and face your fears, challenge yourself and work on the areas you need to work on.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by gamer24 View Post
    It's not a paradox that if life want us to survive and reproduce, why does nature rewards dumb and douche men with confidence, girls and sex? guys who don't contribute with the progress of life and society.

And smart guys (scientists, engeniers, philosofers, novelists, profesions for introvert people) don't have this ability with women to replicate?

i don't understand
    smart guys use their intelligence to change their lives for the better. all the tools are at your disposal