Venture and Sterling 10-Day Bootcamp - Las Vegas, July 2016

12 LastLast
    Sterling is offline Certified Love Systems Instructor

Project Rockstar Head Instructor

Venture and Sterling 10-Day Bootcamp - Las Vegas, July 2016

The biggest 10-day we've ever done. What a great and transformative week. Look forward to seeing all the reviews for this one. It was definitely special.

Project Rockstar
    Head Instructor
    www.projectrockstar.com

Simplified Natural
    Co-Creator
    www.simplifiednatural.com

Love Systems 10-day Bootcamp
    Co-Creator and Lead Instructor

Reviews
    Project Rockstar 2016
    Project Rockstar 2015
    Project Rockstar 2014
    Project Rockstar 2013
    Project Rockstar 2012
    Project Rockstar 2011

Simplified Natural reviews
    Simplified Natural Q&A (13000 views - #1 all-time most viewed Products thread!)

10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas 2016
    10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas 2015
    10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas 2014
    10-day Bootcamp - Sydney 2013
    10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas 2012
    10-day Bootcamp - Sweden 2011

Thanks for the interest in all our review threads!!! We appreciate everyone's support in making Simplified Natural, Project Rockstar, and the 10-day Bootcamps the success stories they've become.

2. Here it is, my review of the 10D Bootcamp, Las Vegas, 2016:

The 10 Day bootcamp program is not like any other product offered by Love Systems. I decided to take the program after coming to the realization that I needed something drastic to shake up my approach to dating, women and finding romance. I had considered doing a 3 Day program, which I had done back in 2008, but remembered how easy it was to forget everything that was taught. My fear was that it would be blip on the radar and momentum would pave over any breakthroughs experienced over a short weekend. I know repetition is the only way to make a new habit stick, and I thought the 10 day program would be a better choice..

I didn't make the decision lightly; this was going to require a huge financial commitment and sacrifice for over 6 months to make this happen. I also knew that I wanted to be in good physical shape for the two weeks in Las Vegas, so I started a new fitness program and just kinda hunkered down for the winter. I saved my money, got in decent shape and didn't really go out and 'game' at all.

Upon arrival in Las Vegas, my excitement was tempered with some anxiety and nervousness. What was this going to be like? Was I going to get raked over the coals? Would I be able to handle the feedback and coaching. Looking over past reviews I knew Sterling and Venture weren't going to sugar-coat anything. I was worried whether or not my delicate little ego could take it. All of that happened, but I also walked away from the experience feeling reborn. It was like an adrenaline shot for my life.

We got started right away on Day 1 and went through introductions. It was great getting to know some of the guys, where they came from and a bit of what they were looking for on the bootcamp. I've been sober for a number of years now and discovered that a fellow student was too. That was another element that put some of my nervousness about this experience at ease. I don't shy away from alcohol, but I will admit I was on extra alert for any kind of emphasis on drinking or getting carried away with partying. The research I did before I made my decision to sign up indicated that drinking was not really a big part of it and that proved to be the case. Students are highly discouraged from drinking, and the Project Rockstar students are, in fact, prohibited. This was just one more element that indicated this program had depth. We were not going to become PUAs (I cringe even typing 'PUA'....). , but instead get at the core of what it means to be a man.

As the tone of the bootcamp was set during these first few interactions with the instructors, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that what motivated the instructors. It was not simply a superficial goal of banging a bunch of girls, but much deeper work around masculinity and self improvement. Doing "well" with women, it was emphasized throughout the 10D program, is really an outward manifestation of a man who is strong in his passions, drive and masculinity. We're not here to learn how to be a better lounge troll, but to get at the core of who we are as men. A man, strong in his masculinity goes after what he wants without being tricky about it. No lines, routines or other dated crap was part of the material. Again, I had read that coming in to the program, and the message was delivered to us time and time again. I think if it had been any different, my comfort level would have been very different. Something always felt a little fishy about routine-based 'gaming'. On that very first day, the claim was made that "no one has ever accused our students of running game.". I see can easily see why: there is no 'game' on this program. The techniques that are taught have openness, directness and authenticity at the core. You are asked (more like "told") to be direct about why you're even talking to the women with whom we interacted. This was not only scary for me (I have always had a hard time comfortable conveying attraction to women) but refreshing. As the days went on, I got more and more comfortable with marching up to the hottest woman in a club and pulling her into me, speaking softly into her ear that she was fucking hot and I straight up telling her what I wanted. Words can't describe how liberating it is to just drop all the routines bullshit and say what you really mean. Try it, you'll be glad you did.

My daily routine was basically like this: I would wake up around 10-11am, have something light to eat (Jamba Juice with a TON of fruits and vegetables was my go-to) and get some sun by the pool for 60-90 mins. It was really nice to just sit out in the heat of a Vegas summer and relax for a bit. As the bootcamp went on, I even practiced striking up conversations with complete strangers at the pool before class everyday. I would just walk right up and introduce yourself for no other reason than that's what I wanted to do. I would never have done that before the bootcamp. I'd have sat there trying to think of something clever or funny to say, come up empty and just sat off to the side by myself. You can flex these muscles anytime, anywhere. It's not game.

So, after the pool, I'd get back up to the suite for the ~5 hours of workshop. We covered new topics everyday and each day built on stuff we learned the previous day and night out. The first few days went pretty long, but the information was super important. Plus, just being around guys who have the same motivations and goals as you do was great. So time really flew. Once we broke for the day, I'd pick up a light meal and head back to my room for a nap, shower and some downtime. I totally remember how badly my gut was chruning while waiting to meet everyone for those first few nights out. Breaking through personal barriers is not without a fair bit of stomach-churning anxiety, but when one builds enough positive reference examples, it gets much easier. In Las Vegas in the middle of summer, you have an opportunity to throw pitch after pitch. It's like being at a shooting range with an unlimited amount of ammo.

We'd stay out until 3-5am every night. The instructors were always available to help. The group of guys that were showing us how things worked were chosen from past years as Rockstars. I thought this was super helpful. They were 'closer' to my level, and I remember thinking "Hey, it wasn't so long ago that these dudes were in the same boat as I am now..." It just made them very easy to relate. By the wee hours of the morning, I was usually spent, but happy with the effort I put in, and happy to see that women actually enjoyed talking to me. Of course, a couple of those late, late nights were due to my applied knowledge *actually working*... That reminds me that I should mention: If you apply this stuff....there is a damn good chance you are going to get laid. So be ready for success, you never know when it's going to strike

So, bedtime around 4am each day and then rise and shine around 10 or so. Rinse, Lather, Repeat.

This is a review of the program, not a progress journal, so I really can't add anything more about how well the bootcamp is organized. I can just end with some advice for those that are considering it.

Do it.

The feedback you will get will be direct, and might sting a bit, but the course is not meant to give you a warm fuzzy feeling. It's there to show you how to own your manhood and be the kind of man woman want. It's not about routines and smoke-and-mirrors crap. That shit is over. This is about owning your true self and getting what you want.

My advice to those that are thinking about going:

1. Budget an extra 3-5 grand to cover staying at a decent hotel on the strip and food. Being in Las Vegas for 10 days is rough on the wallet. You will also need to pay for bottle service for the nights out. The instructors did a good job of keeping costs down each night, but 10 days adds up.

2. Get in shape before your bootcamp. You don't have to look like a Men's Health cover model, but find a local personal trainer if you need help getting a program put together and a basic nutrition plan. The girls you'll be talking to need to at least see that you are healthy and take care of yourself. I promise that every moment you spend getting this part of your life taken care of will pay off.

3. Go with an open mind, be brave and do shit you normally wouldn't do. This is your time to shine, have the courage to do what the instructor tell you to do.

4. When you go out, make it your responsibility to stay with a specific instructor for the night. I had some trouble with this. I assumed on the first few nights that the instructors had some sort of all-seeing eye and were watching everything. I hit the first few nights running and just went out and approached as often as I could. I figured "Why wait to be pushed into an interaction, just f-ing go and get it done...". I'm glad I had the balls to do what I needed to do without a push, but it came at the expense of some good coaching. If I had a chance to do it again, I would make it my job to stick with the instructors way more closely. The protocol for how that went down wasn't clear to me. I'd say that's really the only thing that I would suggest doing differently. A clearer assignment of which students were going to work with which instructor. I felt that part could have been tightend up a bit more.

5. Drop the language of 'game'. You are not talking to 10s, 7s, 4s, or HB8s. You are not "in a set". That shit is done, it's juvenile, dated and weird. Forget that it ever existed and drop it from your vocabulary. This is a better way. I believe that deeply. Every time I heard a fellow student say "I was in this set last night...." I would die a little bit on the inside.

6. Remember you are there to work on yourself. This about you as a man. Treat like life and death. And then laugh it off when things down't go your way. It sounds like a contradiction becuase this isn't logical. It's something you experience at the level of your feelings and beliefs about yourself. Logic doesn't exist here. If it did, logic would tell you that you have nothing to fear by walking up to a girls and nibling her on the neck within 5 minutes of introducing yourself because that just the kind of experience many women are yearning for. Yet we fear that level of directness for a million illogical reasons.

As a post script...

I want to specifically call out one guy that was a shining example of the ideal this program represents. Sam B, a former PR student now turned instructor, was my go-to guy for anything. He clearly worked his ass off to go from a guy who would beat himself up about how bad he was with women, full of negative self-talk to a guy that you'd want as your best friend or family member. He oozed compassion for how hard we all had to work, but he didn't sugar coat anything. Coming back to one of the venues after a (fucking amazing) pull on second-to-last night, he saw what I high I was on with a knowing grin. We spoke at length about what happened, how my wing and I navigated the whole thing and what went well. The whole time, he was listening with intent and a selfless pride, not because we got laid, but because we were stepping into new space as men. It was totally not about the hookup, but all of the changes that helped make it happen. Guys like him are what we should all aspire to be. Strong, compassionate, smart and totally selfless.

Summary - Overall I was happy with the 10D Las Vegas Bootcamp, run by Sterling and Venture.
    The material offered was valuable and will prove useful in the future. The 10D uses a different conversational
    model than other programs. I think this conversation model will prove valuable in the future, both in short term SNLs and
    in long term relationships.

Also, since the program is not cheap, I will state upfront I think it is worth the cost. In addition to the program fee,
    there is a club entrance and table fee which this time worked out to an additional 1K per student. If you are sensitive to the cost
    of the program, I suggest delaying the program, as opposed to borrowing too much money to take it. It is best to game when you can focus on game.
    If you are worried about the cost, wait another year or two or three until you have saved the money up.

I will point out a few areas where the program could have been better as well so that they may take my thoughts into account
    when designing future programs.

Instructors - The lead Instructors were Sterling and Venture. The support LS instructors were Vici, Vybe, Sam Badger
    (aka Scumbadger), Alswede (fashion expert), Mav and Jasper.

All the instructors were great and really humble. Having gone through the ups and downs in their own game, they were understanding
    of the students struggles. I have to say, I did not detect an ounce of ego from the instructors. This made a lot easier to get along with them.
    They had excellent game as well and did a good job winging me and giving me some constructive criticism.
    Sometimes the criticism was pretty harsh, especially since I was out of practice for awhile, but well meaning. Don't come into the
    program with thin skin, and leave your ego at home or get rid of it all together.

An extra shout an to Scumbadger for all of his comments on my interactions and support.

Physically, the instructors were all average height to slightly tall, with thin to slightly muscular builds. No one was so good looking
    that you could say their results with women was due to good looks or their physical build. For some of the shorter
    guys in the program, maybe it might have been nice to have one shorter instructor, but the short guys in the 10D did just fine as well.
    Overall I would say the instructors were normal looking young guys, similar in looks to the 10D students but on average slightly younger
    and in better shape than the 10D students. The rockstars were in similar shape to the instructors.

Rockstars - The rockstars program started on Sunday July 17th, 2 days before the 10D program started on July 19th.
    The rockstars were great guys and it was great to see the commaraderie develop between the rockstars, the 10D students and the
    instructors. The rockstars took the same classes that the 10D students did, but they lived in a mansion and had other outings
    which you can read about the Project rockstar thread on TAF. The 10D students just did the seminars and the 9 nights of infield,
    as well as 1 day club infield.

Program Structure
    Days 1-4 - Normal conversation, Flirtatious conversation, Sexual Conversation, Depth Conversation, Logistics, Text Game
    Day 5 - SNLs
    Day 6 - No seminars. We had infield sessions during the day and another at night.
    Day 7 - Relationships and Sex
    Day 8 - Sex (Part 2), Inner Game
    Day 9 - Fashion, Sex (Part 3)
    Day 10 - Living a life of passion, private debriefs

Thoughts on the Program and the material
    I like the conversational model presented on Days 1-4. I think you will get results faster with women
    when you get good with the model. Your interactions will be more fun. This is as compared to the
    model presented by LS in "Magic Bullets" or as compared to the standard model from "The Mystery Method."

Will this conversational model be useful in the long term? As opposed to the LS Triad Model in magic bullets or the
    Model in The Mystery Method, I think this model is also more applicable in a long term relationship. It is simpler and
    based on much more normal human interactions as opposed to when you are just approaching and "gaming a girl."
    There are no lines or routines given. However, the instructors will give off the cuff examples of what they are talking about.
    Make sure their off the cuff examples do not become your routines!

That said, I think the model presented here in the 10D program is higher risk and will take longer to learn and master.
    The reliance on flirtatious and sexual conversation makes more demands of the student. It will get you blown out more as well.
    You will be pushing your boundaries, which can be uncomfortable.

As far as is it useful outside of the club? Well I thought the sex seminar was useful, the fashion seminar as well, along with the inner game
    material, and living a life of passion. While you can get some of this material elsewhere, it is nice to have it all streamlined
    and packaged for you by young single guy instructors with goals similar to your goals. In some ways the material will presented
    will help you in other areas of your life, but it will also come back and help you with women.

Infield Venues - For the sake of keeping the program somewhat private, I won't mention which venues we went to, except to say
    we went to many of the most popular night and day clubs in Las Vegas. Some were indoor and some were outdoor, some were large
    and some were medium size. It was a good mix of venues. I think the clubs we went to were easy to talk in.
    In general you could get your verbals across, except for maybe at one venue which was completely
    indoors. We went out every night unless someone wanted to rest up, which some did as the program can be exhausting.

I will say that the 10D students also had access to the Bungalow at Marquee, which was awesome. Each night, we did have bottle service
    at a cabana or a table. It's just necessary in Vegas when you come in with such a large bunch of guys and no girls. A large part of the program
    was pulling girls back to our table and giving them a drink with as little alcohol as possible. It bought us some time
    to get to know them, although I don't know how much it ultimately impacted the outcome of any interaction.
    If you go to Vegas on your own you do not need to get a table, you can just buy a ticket to get into the club from
    the club promoters, who are all over on the strip. That said, it is slightly easier to game if you have a table.

The 10D students were encouraged to stay sober, as it makes it easier to learn. I did not drink any alcohol.

Where the program could be improved - Overall I give the program a 8.5 out of 10.

1. The location and time of the seminar were not emailed to the students until an hour and 15 minutes before the start of the 10D.
    Luckily I had the info the night before as I had been communicating with Sterling, and I was able to send it to another student
    I had spoken to on the Lounge. However stuff like this makes things a bit stressful for the students and doesn't get things off
    to a good start.

2. On day 2 of the seminar, the instructors mentioned the 10D students would have specific instructors to work with each of us
    infield that night. This did not happen, and it was discussed among a few of the 10D students the next day.
    After that, the 10D students became more willing to go to the instructors and ask for help. This may have been due to a food poisoning outbreak
    that hit some instructors and the rockstar students, but no explanation was given.

At some point one day 1, a quick discussion should take place where the students are told
    A. You should ask the instructors for help whenever you feel like it.
    B. The instructors will be watching you most of the time and giving you feedback even if you don't ask along the way.
    C. Some combination of A and B.

I feel like C happened, but mostly after Day 2s infield. Days 1 and 2 the feedback was pretty light.

3. The biggest problem, in my opinion, was the seminar venue. We did the seminars in the instructors hotel rooms, which
    was somewhat uncomfortable and crowded. It got very hot in there even with the A/C on. Many people got sick due to the stress of late
    nights clubbing, jet lag, mediocre hotel food, lack of sleep, etc. Any illness is easily transferable when you are stuck in one large hotel room.
    The ventilation was not that great.

Ultimately a few people got sick and cut short or skipped infield nights because of some combination of
    being ill, sick, tired, etc.. Since we have 10 infields and 9 days of seminar, so 19 events in total, each event is worth say 631 dollars given
    the cost of the program. Also, once you get sick, even if you go infield, it probably lowers the quality of your interactions with women.

My suggestion is to get a separate larger space that is equipped with a reasonable number of bathrooms and to have students either bring
    lunch or have the food catered/ordered. Even if you have to increase the cost of the program per 10D and rockstar student by 250-500 dollars,
    I think it would be worth it. Getting sick during the program makes it harder to push yourself. There are plenty of conferences rooms in
    the hotels and surrounding areas in Vegas. Without this problem, I would rate the program a 9.5 on a scale of 1-10 instead of 8.5 out of 10.

4. More drills where we practice flirting. Flirting is never really used in life except in a context of trying to get someone else into bed,
    so a few more drills to practice it would be very helpful.

Overall - It was great and I recommend the program, even though it is costly. I hope the program designers at LS consider my suggestions along
    with what the other students say. The instructors were great guys, as were the rockstars. It was sad it ended after 10 days.

10 Day Review

The 10-day boot camp was like drinking from a fire hose. The information came hard, fast and there was a lot of it. It was a completely new model that is more in line with being who you naturally are. I’ve taken a 3-day boot camp a couple years prior and the difference in quality, content and presentation is like comparing a paper airplane to an F-16. There really is no comparison. If you’ve taking a previous boot camp and are wondering if the 10 day is worth the investment or if you will get anything new out of the answer is a definitive, Yes.

The difference is really two fold as I mentioned. It’s in both the content and the presentation. First the content. The base material is so much more advanced that the previous Triad model and logistical model. The old model is very linear. It doesn’t leave any room for variation. The new model is very flexible and allows you to see how you are doing in any interaction without having to spot where you are on a linear model. The content is also so much better because it takes away all the creepy and stupid pick up artist terms. The content was presented in such a way that for anybody who has never taken any previous boot camp or has never had any previous training they would be able to take the seminar and understand the content very well. In fact, that person who has never taken a different boot camp or previous experience because you won’t have bad habits that you would have to erase before learning the new material.

Some of the most powerful aspects is how the material is laid out. Each day builds on the next. You get to go out in the field and then put in action the material that you learned for that day. It’s important to make sure to work on each thing that you learned that evening in field. If you don’t you will be left behind. The learning comes with the doing and being able to get an immersion of a massive amount of in field is a huge benefit.

I found that this material is an awesome blend of outer mechanics and also has an awesome amount of inner game and theory. The first half of the seminar was heavy on the mechanics and theory. The second half was more focused on inner game with an awesome transition into relationships and then also into sex. It’s an amazing balance. This type of balance really helps no matter where you are in your level of development. Some of the guys were lacking in inner game and others were heavily deficient in mechanics. I can say everybody benefited no matter their sticking points.

The best part of the content was how in depth the material was. Over the 10 days you will everything from how to approach all the way through how to keep and maintain a healthy relationship. It also goes into how to be fucking awesome at sex and what women really want in the bedroom. It’s one thing to get the girl of your dreams and it’s one thing to be able to keep her around. The 10 day boot camp addresses this amazingly. This is what I found absolutely amazing about the 10 day. It addressed parts are never talked about or never talked about in depth to the extent they are addressed on this program. Some guys just may want to go out and slay a bunch of women but for most they would like to eventually have a long term relationship with a woman they are attracted to. There aren’t many if any resources I’ve found in the pick-up community that address this topic. Sterling in his talk on relationships hits the nail on the head and address this topic in a way that makes complete fucking sense. This alone is worth the 10 day.

The other nugget I found extremely important and powerful is the talk on sex. Again there isn’t much if any information out there how to effectively pleasure a woman in the bedroom. If you want to have the sex that women crave it is important to know how. You want to be that guy that women go and tell her friends about. How she has never had sex like that in her life. So many guys, myself included before the program, have no idea what that entails. Yes, you can think that you are good in bed. I thought that before the program too. I am telling you right now that you are not. If you haven’t taken this program you are no more than an average Joe. This information will blow the doors wide open as to what good sex is and what women really want in the bedroom and it’s not what you think.

The presentation is amazing because you are getting the best of the best. Its direct from the creator of the content. There is no middle man. The material is straight from the fountain head. This leaves no way to misinterpreted the information or dilute it in anyway.
    Some of the most important information is the infield. You get the full attention of the instructors. They are there every movement watching. They have literally been in thousands if not tens of thousands of interactions and know exactly what your sticking points are and how to correct them. It literally takes years off of your development. You don’t know what you don’t know and you surely can’t fix something you don’t realize if a problem. The instructors are trained to have an eye for the mistakes and do an amazing job of finding and correcting your problems. The large amount of infield time is worth the investment.

In conclusion the 10 day boot camp is the flagship product for good reason. It meets all expectations and is amazingly comprehensive. There is literally no aspect left out. If you really want to get this area of your handled I would start with the 10 day boot camp. It will shave years off your learning curve.

Overall, it was f'ing awesome experience. I wish I could go back, tomorrow. There is so much information, encouragement, depth and support.

In terms of information, there's a lot of it (the 'drinking from a firehouse' analogy is apt). However, it's obvious they have put a lot of thought into what information to give and what goes when. It's an extremely well thought out curriculum, rolled out organically.

You're thrown into the field directly. It's part of the experience. Each night builds the last. Not so much that the nights are 'mission oriented' but that you get feedback and instruction that day which you want to practice that night (and it all fits together easily).

Instructors were each inspirational. They were open about what brought them to this, the struggles they have had. Sam B was very open about what he's done to improve himself, and is very practical in his approach. He was super supportive in field. Mav did a lot of demos, both in class and in field. He's a machine, both in the energy of his approaches and in constantly thinking of new ways to approach and convey the material. Jasper's like a ninja. I would see him just kind of hanging out in clubs, almost invisible. Turn around a second later and he's got a girl. Later I learned that the 'hanging out' was because he took his instructor duties so seriously - he was making sure he saw what we were doing and that we got feedback. He and I had a long talk about the practicalities of all this, and how we bring 'extra stuff' that gets in our own way. Sterling gave a long elocution on the place of pick-up in a full life. I don't know if it were planned for that particular time or if he just took an opportune moment to bring it up. It was a very centering message in the midst of all the partying. The instructor I related to most was Venture. We both have a similar viewpoint on things, I think. He has a great ability to go from concrete examples to principles, without making lines out of the examples and without being overly dogmatic on principles. Vici and Alswede both gave thoughtful presentations on their subjects. I should also mention the Rockstars and RS Alumni, many of whom gave of their knowledge and experience.

Should also mention the other 10-dayers. I think we were older than the traditional bootcamp, in our 30s and 40s (maybe one in his late 20s). Obviously I haven't done a study of traditional bootcamp attendees; it just seemed that way and you have to be further along in life to shell out the cost. All of came from diverse backgrounds, but a similar place in our lives and mindset towards personal improvement. One of the really nice parts of an experience like this is working with a great group of like-minded people from around the world. We spent off nights together, dinners, etc. I stayed a little longer in Vegas and I wished these guys had been around to do one more day clubs, jump off the Stratosphere, just let loose.

I should say something about the model. At the initial presentation level, one can 'get it' pretty easily. As you work with it more, it has a lot of utility and depth. For example, throughout the week the model was applied to conversations, SNLs, different cultures, etc. It works for different preferences in style, different types of girls, etc. It's not linear, so an interaction can live in the model.

As others have said, it's not lines or routines. You're not going to be called out because the girl heard the routine before (unless you bring those routines into your interactions). Instead, it's a structure around which you can understand where an interaction is and where it needs to go. Throughout the ten days, the instructor group made the point of taking out traditional 'Pua lingo', in part to make the point that the model is at a deeper level.

Backing the model or surrounding it or serving as a foundation (take your pick) is being masculine. An example of the contrast between the 1.0 and 3.0 - and this is my way of thinking about it, so don't think you're getting some super secret here - is the idea of qualification. I came in with a question about qualification. The end point in this 3.0 model is that your life is itself qualification. You wouldn't have people in your life if they weren't at a certain level. So you're always qualifying in a sense by being masculine, but the interaction is not driven by having to pass that 'stage'. If you do go verbal, the level of that 'natural qualifying' within an interaction - how intense it is / 'how big the hoop is' in 1.0 language - is driven by the simplified natural model. If you're doing the model, it would fit, simply and naturally (pun intended). If you were a theory buff, you could do the same with pretty much any part of the traditional progression model. As I said, this is just way to give people an idea of the difference that occurred to me, not a part of the 10-day tutelage.

One more thing about the model: it's not passive. You're not throwing out routines and looking for indicators from the lady you are wooing. At the core of the philosophy is that you are masculine. That means that you have to push and risk. Still working on that ...

Obvious that a lot of thought has gone into everything presented. There are sections on fashion, lifestyle, fucking, a session that kept everyone on the edge of their seats on inner game. Some of these things they can only point the way, but keep in mind the value of hearing things verbally, hearing from the personal perspective of someone who lived through the process, and getting individualized feedback (and the breadth of subjects covered). Basically, they are trying to shove a lot of knowledge into your head in a short time.

A really cool aspect of this is self-development. A couple of points here: the 10 day approach is how men do self-development. What I mean by that is taking it by the horns: I don't completely like where I'm at, and I'm going to unabashedly work to change that. Each of the instructors and each day embodied that. The instructors, the rockstars and the 10 dayers were all focused on development of self and helping others - it's a beautiful thing. Taking it another stage, though: there was throughout talk about gratitude, of losing one's ego, all these things that speak to basic life happiness beyond simply getting a girl or many girls. And this was not just mentioned once or twice, this was imbued throughout the whole ten days.

People have mentioned some things above that I'll opine on:

Drinking. It simply wasn't an issue. Didn't drink, didn't miss out on anything.

Budget extra money: for sure. I didn't do that as well as I could have - stayed at a Motel 6 to save money. But still took away tons from the seminar.

Stick with an instructor: I mentioned Jasper's watchful eye. Other instructors were watchful as well. There were just so many guys there that they couldn't watch every single set. That being said, I received lots of infield advice, observation, etc. from Sterling, Venture, Sam B and others. I really didn't seek out instructor winging, so I can't comment on that. Should also note that there's also a shift from the first night out (simply talk with a few guidelines) and the subsequent nights when there were specific tasks, so there was a natural balance that developed ('hey, I think I need help with this ... come watch me'). But Sterling, Sam B and others were guiding me into interactions on Night 1 as well, so it's not that they weren't there it was just a different mission (Sterling unfortunately steered me away from a cute girl in a red dress who had just walked in).

Thin skin? This seminar will expose it. And it will be for your betterment.

Guys height etc. Not a big deal, since you can't change it. Some of the best rockstars were shorter than me (I'm on the short side of average). The thing about the instructors is that they are fit and are fashionable even in lay around cloths. Both of those subjects were covered in the 10 day. Coincidence?

Venues: Good choice of venues. I didn't ask but it seemed a deliberate 'going into the deeper end of the pool' progression from clubs with more conversational areas to trendier clubs. I have a discomfort with clubs, and that was part of my journey. Someone mentioned bottle service and cabanas. I think most 10 dayers actually did a mixture of different strategies (table / elsewhere in the club). I know I did.

Getting sick: I have to admit, I got sick on the last day. I was taking Airborne and Zicam pretty much throughout. It happens. I think my crash on the last day was equal parts exhaustion and illness. I don't know if a venue change would have helped with that, as we also had a lot of physical contact in the infield clubs. As far as lunch: myself, the rockstars and others subsisted on QUEST bars and occasional food we brought in. In other seminars, ordering lunch always breaks things up, creates logistical nightmares (who wants what and who ordered what?) and it's hard to gather people back together (meaning lost seminar time and momentum). I'd rather have the instruction than the food.

Negatives?
    Only negative I can see is that it has to end. Maybe some follow-up - a Simplified Natural 201 (of course there is - Project Rockstar - but I mean for men who can't take that time off from work). Seriously, though, I might encourage these guys to expand. Maybe start with 10-day, at home support, 3-day refresher for alumni (Vegas is centrally located).
    There's so much information that you come home with so much to work on. As Mav said, it's good to have better problems. And the final debrief prioritizes things for you as an individual.

Should you go?
    On the one hand, you'll face some uncomfortable truths about yourself and you'll face some hard work. Other the other hand, you're surrounding yourself with experts who give of their knowledge and experience readily - in fact, almost shove it into you - in one of the greatest party cities of the world.

For me the journey started back in 2010 when I took a bootcamp with LS. That bootcamp ignited a spark within me that set me on a path of self-development that ultimately led me to be in Vegas and attend this 10-day simplified natural bootcamp.

The first comment I have to make is about how natural, logical, and not fake or forced the whole program felt. If you have ever taken a bootcamp before, the first thing you notice during the 10-day is the lack of PUA terms, like PUA itself, set, open, kino, x-close, etc. This makes it so much easier to not pollute your head with those terms.

In the beginning of the program the instructors laid out that the end goal is to be someone that is masculine, which includes things like confidence, leadership, fitness, fashion, owning it, and someone that is passionate, has ambition, is driven. These two traits, masculinity and passion, is what most women look for and something we should strive for. Not for the sake of women, but for ourselves.

During seminars we first learned about the four conversational strands: normal, fun/flirty, sexual, depth/warmth. There are no routines or any stories you should stick to. Create your own narrative, how to tell your story in a way that is engaging and exciting to people, not only women. This goes to show how much this program is based on the intent of making us better selves instead of giving us something that feels weird like routines.

We also spent a good time going through sub communications with warm or sexual intent, passive and active. The majority of the communication that takes place between people is not the words actually said, so the instructors made sure to go through all of the possibilities we have to communicate with someone else. It really opened my eyes to how many different ways there are to create sexual tension with your body.

The most amusing part of the seminar for me was text game. Venture’s style and explanations were so good. First, everyone said the assumptions they have about text game, like matching her interest, and then he worked on each of these assumptions and showed us if there is anything to it. Then he showed us some of his text interactions and they are just golden. Having a better grasp of text game and having some of the guys helping me definitely mattered in having my first lay during the program.

The core parts of the program and the specifics are well thought-out and coherently presented. It’s easy to understand and they just make sense and are logical. We covered the four conversation strands, text game, body language, sub communications with warm intent, sexual intent, passive body language, active body language, being in good state during the night, banter themes, logistics, mindsets you should have, relationships, dates, and a lot more.

A very important part, especially for living an amazing life after the 10-day, is inner game. You being an awesome person makes you attractive to girls instead of you being attractive to women makes you awesome. Becoming a better, stronger and more masculine person are the things that will lead to long-term success with girls and leading a great life. This is a life long journey.

Excellent game is a house of cards. What happens when you are on a date, when you start seeing the girls, and then girls try to test your boundaries, or you have a bad night? It all comes crashing down if you down have rock solid inner game. Having strong inner game will lead to fulfilling relationships. You can be more real, honest to people. There is no true reality, only our perception of reality. And once you realize that, the next step is to think about how to change your perception in a way that is most beneficial to me? There is no benefit in carrying negative beliefs, so why carry them around?

Near the end of the seminars we also learned about fashion, setting up and enforcing boundaries, and on how to live a life fueled by passion. How to keep this momentum going and to strive for a great life of constant improvement and self-development.

The infield portions of the 10-day are insane. Las Vegas is the perfect city for it, there is no reason to be worried about burning the place down or anything similar because there is just too many people around to even bother.

The feedback we get from the instructors is spot on. It’s amazing how much instructors can pick up from just watching you for a few minutes, listening to a few sentences, or just having a short conversation with you. I made sure to tell instructors I was going in an interaction so they could watch the first few minutes and afterwards I came back to them to see what they had to say. I felt like every single time I got spot on advice and something to work on.

Before coming to the 10-day my goal was to have a clean mind, not latch to any old notions I had, and take the feedback I get 100% to heart and just take it for what it is. This was a great approach and it helped me and the instructors find my flaws and mistakes and work on them much quicker.

Overall this 10-day seminar is amazing. It gives you the fundamentals, the mechanics to turn your dating life around. And then you also have a direction for how to make sure you live a life true to yourself and how to be a man that people feel pulled towards. I highly recommend it, yet be aware that this is not a quick fix. It’s the beginning of a lifelong journey on becoming better day-by-day and there is a lot of hard work involved.

10 Day Review

The past two weeks has changed my life more than any two weeks I can remember. There is no monetary value that I could assign to the change I have made. The countless books that I have read or mentors I have met before rockstar have not even come close to helping in the way that I had hoped for. Everyone has a life story, some type of pain or issue that has caused them to seek out help in a particular area. Whether it be getting better with women, learning how to be successful in business, developing a better lifestyle, getting healthier, or just being a better person, the inner issue that will help all these cases is ironically, the same. I realize that I have made some progress, but this is just the beginning, and there is far more growth to come.
    The first few days of the bootcamp were an eye opener because they taught the mechanics of what it takes to genuinely approach a woman and portray who you are in a masculine way that is attractive. Many of us had issues with this ridiculously simple skill because of our previous negative reference experiences with women. One of these simple skills that was a huge takeaway for me was the 4 strands of conversation. Normal, banter, sexual, and deep are the 4 strands of conversation that are involved in human communication. This was so new to me to realize that was all that conversation was. Prior to this seminar, I always had a fear of not knowing what to say or how to communicate effectively to be genuine and interesting. The information we learned and in-field experience forced us to calibrate our social and communication skills.
    One takeaway from the seminar for me was sexualization. Coming from an Asian culture, sex is usually undiscussed or carries a negative connotation. Growing up with this conditioning is so detrimental by the time you are an adult. The seminar helped me understand and feel comfortable with the topic of sex, expressing my views on it, and communicating my ideals about this with women in an open way. Along with this, subcommunicating my sexual interest in women was also difficult. Touching, caressing, and displaying my affection physically always felt so awkward. Since the lecture, and my sexual experience with the beautiful woman the first week, I no longer have the same issues.
    Forcing yourself to face your fears was one of the biggest takeaways from the seminar. For most of the 10 day students and Rockstars, the fear of not being enough and not being loved were far too common. We learned to realize through the inner game seminar and the 1 on 1 coach that loving ourselves and letting go of what we were dragging with us emotionally, were vital to success in any of our endeavors. In particular, womenís brains are more strongly wired between the left and right hemispheres making communication a strong suit. Essentially, we learned that in talking to women, if there are any incongruences with your language and body language, they immediately will see it and have an inconsistent feeling of you. This was such a huge hit for myself as well as many of the other guys who unintentionally learned terrible communication skills growing up. The power of this canít be underestimated. The best night I had so far, I got to spend the night with a beautiful Mexican woman that I just met. The ironic thing to me was that the majority of my communication was body language. Later the instructors later reemphasized the point that getting good with women is 80% internal, and 20% mechanics.
    The one on one coaching with the private instructor was also something I would like to address. I have never felt anything more powerful than the feeling that was generated from that one session. The experience was about an hour and a half and he went through the terrible experiences I had growing up, with my family and friends and he was able to get rid of the negative emotion I had been holding all this time. It was absolutely amazing. He literally took me from a deep point of sadness to feeling more joyful than I have ever felt in a long time. There are many questions I now ask myself multiple times a day. How can I feel even more joy in this moment? How can I spread that joy to others? These simple questions improve your state and help you get to a better place. Another meditation exercise he had us do, was fantastic as well. In moments of anxiety and fear, you can close your eyes, visualize your temple, and it instantaneously transforms that fear and anxiety into serenity and strength. Lastly, one of the most powerful takeaways from his seminar was incantations. This tool was simple, yet powerful beyond measure. Getting into a positive state each day enhances every action of the day, ensuring success and positive growth.
    The 10 day program was amazing in itself; however it is just a small glimpse of the potential you can grow yourself if you extend yourself beyond the 10 day program. This is one of the reasons I am so grateful for being in the program I am in. The growth I made was even more apparent when the instructors reassured me on what I had improved in. For anyone who wants a glimpse of what project rockstar is, and is motivated to gain the momentum to make the most amazing life changes, a 10 day bootcamp is the start. I canít imagine what I will be learning and how much more I can improve in the weeks to come.

10 Day Review
    I’ll preface my review by stating that I’ve only taken one bootcamp and am a current member of Project Rockstar. The 10 day bootcamp covers all the key concepts of the Simplified Natural Program.

One of the biggest things they focused on at the beginning was de-creepifying the language of game. Instead of sets they are interactions, instead of kino it’s touch. This really spoke to me as it was one of the aspects of game I found slightly uncomfortable about.
    The first day the focus was on Normal Conversation. The programs conversational thread theory is super easy to understand and really demystifies one of the key questions for beginners: what do I say? For the first day we were instructed to only have normal conversations, no banter, no sexual, and no deep meaningful conversations. Amazingly one of the Rockstars got laid.

Over the next few days we explored the other conversational threads: fun/flirty, sexual, and depth. Interspersed in the program is a lot of good content on text game, non-verbal communication, and of course: fashion.

One thing that surprised me was how good some of the 10 day students were. Clearly some of them have had additional training, but still I was blown away. Many of the 10 day guys have pretty good game, 1 guy in particular ended up locking down a very hot blonde for essentially the entire trip.
    The text game session was mind blowing. Some of the instructors can literally make girls they’ve never met fall in love with them. They just start messaging models and princesses on facebook and end up making them fall in love with them.

The session on sex was similarly life changing. I simply did not realize that you can do exercises to essentially allow yourself as a man reach multiple orgasms. I have yet to go through all the resources – it will literally take me months to get through it all.

Prior to rockstar I had already committed to going on the 10 day if I did not get in so I was very excited about the program. The information and the infields are worth every penny. Honestly the 10 day guys got more attention then we did which was fair as it is a function of them paying for the program.

The best advice I can give to any perspective students is to leave it all out there. The students that did the best were the ones that approached the most, were willing to take the most risks, and just pushed the hardest. A lot of guys have mindsets that make it difficult to do this and I think as guys in this society we have a lot of built in fear around approaching and talking to women. Acting despite this fear is the most valuable thing you can do.

As one of the least experienced participants I definitely struggled, but the success of the other students motivated me to try harder even harder. Overall it was a great experience and I wish I had done it prior to rockstar!

Overall 5/5. Highly recommend!

10-Day review

I just finished the 10-Day Love Systems / Simplified Natural boot camp in Las Vegas. As one of the Rockstars for 2016 this was the first part of Project Rockstar. Coming in to this I thought we would be learning a portion of things during the 10-Day program and the rest throughout the remaining 50+ days. As it turns out, we covered all of the ďgameĒ content in that 10 days. After that we switched gears into learning things about business. So, the guys who were here for the 10-day actually got all of the content we will get on this. The only difference is we will have additional time to continue practicing and internalizing everything we learned while there are instructors present instead of doing that part back at home. The value in this program is considerably beyond anything you can imagine.

We started the program off by introducing ourselves and explaining our history with women and what led us to be here. That was very interesting. I thought my story was unique, and in many ways it was, but there seemed to be unifying themes in everyoneís stories. One of those being that we grew up with a lack of a masculine influence in our lives and instead had more feminine traits instilled in us. This was a concept that I had never even thought of but it is true in my life as well and explains a lot about who I am now and why.

After everyone getting to know each other they get straight into the meat of things. The schedule is absolutely packed between being in seminars during the day and going out at night. It is crazy but awesome and a hell of a lot of fun at the same time.

This program is so much more than picking up girls. I have done programs in the past that focused on learning lines or routines and it always just felt like I was acting. Plus, that stuff never really worked consistently. Sure, it would work once in a while but it only worked on certain girls and sometimes. In this program they focus on teaching you to be the man women are looking for, not how to act like something you are not.

Day one they lay out the things that women are attracted to. It is a simple concept really, masculinity and ambition. If you are reading this blog it means you have taken some kind of initiative so you have the ambition part to some degree already. Then they break down the different parts of conversation between not only men and women but also between those of the same sex as well and how we started out life with the ability to do these things naturally but how over the course of our lives events have happened that made us start filtering our conversations. That night we went to a pool party at Draiís at the Cromwell and had a cabana out by the pool.

Day two they continued explaining different threads of a normal conversation and how to break the beliefs we are holding that cause us to filter ourselves. They explained, in great detail, both active and passive body language and then taught us how to properly flirt in conversation. That night we went to Surrrender at the Wynn.

Day three we continued our conversation on how to properly flirt and then talked about appropriate sexual conversations. They really break this stuff down to a very basic level and then explain it in a way that is easy to understand. Being part of Project Rockstar, we didnít go out on night 3. I think the guys who were on the 10-day program did but Iím not sure where they went.

Day four we talked about deep conversation and how to tell stories about your life without bragging and in a relatable way. That night we went to XS at the Wynn. Our table was right near one of the bars so there were a ton of people around. It was at this point where it seems like the tables now have more women than men which is really interesting.

Day five there was no seminar. We have covered in the first four days pretty much all of the material. Thatís how simplified these guys have made this. It is truly amazing and has opened my eyes. I donít look at this as tricks to pick up women anymore, these guys are teaching me to be like the friends I had growing up that were just naturals with women. During the day we went to a pool party at Encore Beach Club and at night we went to XS at the Wynn again. We had some of the best tables at both places again.

Day six they taught us the difference between the interactions you have with girls you are interested in dating and the girls you are just looking to have sex with. They do this in a very tasteful way, not in a way of teaching you to trick the girls or anything but instead by being completely honest with them. That night we had a bungalow at Marquee. This is basically a 3-story apartment attached to the club with a hot tub on the roof that overlooks the club.

Day seven we learned about different types of relationships and some sexual techniques that will put us ahead of the crowd in that department. Pretty cool stuff that you canít really learn anywhere else. That night we went to Hyde at the Bellagio.

Day eight was inner game. It focused on how to be more confident in yourself and how to love yourself even more. This was very valuable because women can tell those things through your body language so they are key. That night we went to Surrender at the Wynn. At this point the 10-day guys were through with their official nights out but several of them still joined us.

Day nine we learned a lot about fashion. This was a turning point in how everyone in the class dressed. After this people started getting a lot of compliments, especially from the ladies, which was really cool.

Day ten wrapped things up with how to live a life fueled by passion, this will give you a whole new perspective on what life is all about and inspire you to go after the lifestyle you really want.

The instructors watched closely every night and listened in to our conversations and gave us feedback and advice on the spot. Every day started out with a full debrief of what happened the night before to help you stay on track and answer any questions you came up with overnight. The instructor to student ratio is about 1 to 3 so they are constantly able to see you.

In short, if you want to get better with women and reach your full potential as a man, all while having the best tables at the best clubs in Las Vegas and partying like a real Rockstar, then this program is for you!

10. The 10 day bootcamp is over and it was the best decision of my life for many different reasons. The most important reason is that personally, it represented my action towards change that I want and need to make in my life. The bootcamp itself provided the tools necessary for me to succeed in making this change.

Before camp

Before taking the bootcamp, I had never taken a bootcamp in the past. I had basically zero connections with the “PUA” Community, mainly because I was turned off by the nature of the community in general (And the gimmicks etc… being taught to meet women). I had success in many different parts of my life, but dating was one strand of my life that I had never been able to develop. Like many other students and rockstars, I was merely compensating by excelling in all these other parts of my life (finances, career, some in fitness). I had a strong social network at home which is important to have.
    I had not done a bootcamp in the past, which actually made learning the material easier. Sterling and Venture are trying to get rid of the whole “PUA” nature of meeting women. They made a huge emphasis on this. All the instructors came from a similar place, and most if not all of them started by taking a bootcamp. They were taught the ‘old’ way, and Sterling and Venture specifically have realized how flawed and unnatural this is. This was an absolute relief for me to hear. I’ve read The Game and had a sinking feeling that “PUA”s had to use various gimmicks, lines and routines to meet women. Simplified Natural teaches you how to be the most masculine form of yourself to attract women – how “naturals” do this in general. It is merely a communication course for men who have never been able to develop their dating/relationship skills for whatever reason – and every person has their own reasons for being unsuccessful with women. Simplified Natural teaches you the mechanics behind unwinding these bad habits that have prevented men from being successful in the past.

Before camp, I read all the reviews (like you probably are doing right now) and was stoked to see the many positive reviews. However, I had some suspicions, as you probably should if you are spending thousands of dollars on a program like this. First, I was concerned that all the reviews were mostly positive. How can any program be perfect? Were the negative reviews being altered or removed? Or was the program just that amazing? Second, after putting in a 50% deposit on the program, Savoy suddenly left the company, and he was my main contact and had no idea what would be happening with the company. I thought I was conned of my money. In any case, I had 2 weeks in Vegas booked and I had committed myself to change. The only way I could confirm everything was real was just by showing up, and that’s exactly what I did.

The Bootcamp
    So I showed up, and everyone was real. Sterling and Venture were real. Project Rockstar is real. The other students were real as well. Most importantly, the content of the program is legit. Getting better with women is a process. With SN, every instructor was genuine and interested in your self-development. Furthermore, the material they taught makes absolute sense, and void of any routines, tricks or gimmicks. I’m now not surprised that the reviews were all mostly positive. The instructors were fantastic and genuine (more below). Everyone was on a path to self-improvement, including the instructors and rockstars.

My two biggest issues with women before the program were: 1) Severe approach anxiety and 2) Knowing what to say/do when meeting a new girl (and get out of the friend zone). The program teaches you how to deal with (2) but can only help so much with (1), which I will explain.
    Sterling has taught that success with Simplified Natural can be broken down into three parts. The first layer consists of a strong social life and stable inner game. On top of this layer, is the ‘mechanics’ of game, which is what Simplified Natural teaches. Project Rockstar helps with inner game and the mechanics over the entire 2 month period. Outside of Rockstar, it takes months if not years of self-improvement to fix inner game issues.
    I went into the program hoping that Simplified Natural would fix my (lack of) dating life in 10 days. In a way, I am glad that it didn’t, because I knew beforehand that NOTHING could do that in such a short period. The students with the cleanest inner game did the best. I finished the program with a strong framework for the mechanics – I know what I need to do when meeting women. Of course, getting good at the mechanics will also take time, but Simplified Natural has laid out what needs to be done for success.
    The challenge moving forward is fixing the approach anxiety and inner game issues (ie confidence, limiting beliefs), which are things that you can fix at home with time (or by getting into Project Rockstar if you get lucky). The majority of communication is non-verbal, and when your inner game is not congruent with your subcomms, then girls will easily pick up on this. Correct your inner game, combined with the mechanics, and everything will fall together nicely, as it has with a few of the other students.
    With respect to the content and program itself, I won’t go into details, since other students have done so already, and previous reviews have outlined the same. I will say that this is a constantly evolving program as they find new ways to deliver the content, and put emphasis on different aspects of the content depending on the class.
    Every day we were given feedback, and this was exceptionally useful. The feedback was honest, and both Sterling and Venture have a way of identifying the core issues that need to be fixed, and providing ways to improve on them. Being put on the spotlight everyday was intimidating, but every single person in that room has been or is in a similar position, so I never felt put down or judged.

The Instructors
    They were all fantastic, genuine people. I worked with some more than others. I agree with one of the previous posts in that we felt that we were going to be specifically attached to instructors every night, but this never happened. In any case, I knew that I could always ask for help, which I did, and the instructors were always easy to approach and willing to give advice. I had to get pushed into a number of sets, and Sam B was especially helpful with this.
    Sterling and Venture were obviously the leaders. They complement each other very well. Venture is down to earth, genuine, and also an introvert, which made it easier to identify with him being an introvert myself. He came from a difficult place and was able to overcome his obstacles by working on himself. It’s incredible to see the type of people they are now, yet realizing they were all once like ourselves at some point in the past. Sterling is extremely insightful and articulate, and provided demos and live feedback during the nights out. I worked mostly with Sam B – he had a lot of inner game issues that he overcame after Project Rockstar, and is exceptionally helpful in-field. Sam B provided constant encouragement and feedback, and really shows an interest in trying to help you. Other instructors that were available were Jasper, Mav, Vybe, Vici, Alswede – all of them were humble and easy to approach. Some of them worked more with the Rockstars which made it difficult for us to get to know, but I found working with one or two instructors to be most helpful as they get to know you better over the 10 days and know what you need to work on. As a side note, I particularly looked up to Mav, as he had amazing verbal and non-verbal skills. However, I don’t think he had a chance to tell his story in full to the 10 day students. Mav is tall, extremely animated and good looking – this made it hard for myself to identify with him. I think knowing his backstory may have been helpful, since comparing where he started to where he is now may be helpful. Most of the students at least seemed to be introverted and shorter than average, so when some of the instructors suggested we mimic Mav, I found it was hard to just do whatever he did (ie- I would often question whether or not he would be able to get away with things because he was taller etc…)—clearly I am just projecting some of my own inner game issues. In any case, he showed exceptional integrity and the Rockstars are truly blessed to have him as an instructor for 2 months.

I did not work with Vici, but one of the students mentioned something that I thought was extremely humble of him. Some of the students were in awe of how amazing the instructors were with women. Vici overheard something one of the students said in this regard, and immediately shot down the notion that the instructors were any ‘better’ than the students or rockstars. Specifically he mentioned that all he had over the students and rockstars was “more reps”, and that he came from a difficult background himself. This was encouraging to hear.

Interestingly, looking back on these last 2 paragraphs, I had more to write about the instructors that I didn’t work with than the ones I did work with – that just goes to show how much can absorb just from being around them.
    Watching the instructors felt like looking to the top of Olympus from the base (not that I want to deify them). The only way up is taking the first step. They started at the bottom as well. The instructors put in the hard fucking work to get to where they are. The only way students will be successful is if they do the same.

Other comments
    1. Cost: The 10 day is not cheap, but definitely worth it. This camp was sold out. SN is essentially a compressed communications course should be taught to every young man. I now feel like I have the tools to get better with women, and in life in general.
    2. Is this just regular PUA stuff? Absolutely not – otherwise I would not have taken this course. Lines/routines are a huge turn off for me and I find something inherently unnatural about this. This course teaches you how to be the best version of yourself in any environment. This stuff will not make you a ‘weird PUA dude’.

After bootcamp
    It has only been a week since bootcamp. I’ve made it a goal to go out every weekend. I still have severe approach anxiety that I will need to work out on my own, and I believe I have a strategy to overcome this. Without the pressure of instructors, it’s easy to be lazy and not approach. That being said, I was at a bar a few days ago with a buddy. My approach anxiety prevented me from making any approaches, but my friend was helpful. He wouldn’t let me leave without talking to at least one girl. I finally pulled the courage and met a beautiful girl, and the interaction was phenomenal. After the initial approach was done, the rest of the interaction went smoothly (the mechanics work!!).
    Simplified Natural will give you the tools and show you the path towards self-improvement. If you are in a rut and dating is a huge part of why you’re in your situation, then I would highly suggest taking the 10 day bootcamp. If anything, it signifies your own personal desire for change, and signing up for the bootcamp is a good first step to learning how to make that change. The road ahead is long, but this bootcamp will give you the mechanics to achieve success.
    Could you do this on your own without SN? Sure, but SN will give you a HUGE head start and show you the path you need to take.

Conclusion
    I think you get the gist. Just make the change you need to make and fucking take the bootcamp.