Hey Tank

Thread: Hey Tank

1. Hey Tank

It's Konin from the thread about texting and overthinking. Since when is disagreeing with someone grounds for a ban? Sounds more like a moderator power trip.

I'm not asking you to serve me game on a silver platter I'm asking for actual tangible advice. I kept asking the same question because details weren't being understood so I had to try and rephrase. And I've read 3 of the books and watched beyond words.

If your advice is "you're insecure and you need to work on that" and you can't offer anything specific and I call you on it and then you ban me... Well let's be honest that sounds like you have some fragile inner game issues of your own to work on.

My question stands. What can I specifically do with the girl in the said thread to move forward? I'll probably just get banned again because Tank is mad at me but if anyone wants to get in on helping me out the thread is titled "Texting Back and Overthinking". He locked it because he didn't like me arguing with him.

BEST THREAD EVER

Well played

You sent a funny picture, then you gave up and asked what to do. That is asking for game on a silver platter. Don't do that.

3. Since when is asking for help giving up? If you don't have any specific advice or don't like my response to your advice just let someone else answer don't take it personally.

I've literally had guys help me on a text by text basis, which led to relationships with OTHER girls even though it sometimes didn't work out. It helped with my confidence and I made a lot of progress and they loved helping me.

AND LOL YOU DELETED MY FIRST POST CAUSE IT MADE YOU LOOK BAD AND YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT... Well played to you man. That's just sad.

If anyone wants to help me out the thread is "Texting Back and Overthinking".