Been told I look like Jim Carrey or Ben Stiller.

1. Been told I look like Jim Carrey or Ben Stiller.

Ok this explains why I have a hard time getting anywhere with women.

"Inner game" counts for nothing if you don't look like a hot male.

Being told you look like Ben Stiller or Jim Carrey constantly by women --- does not do wonders for your self esteem nor anything intimate.

*think about it*...To the naysayers who say work on your self esteem and inner game -- what a bunch of BS.
    If you look like comedians and not taking seriously-- it does not get your foot in the door with women and no amount of game will get their legs to open.

What opens women's legs is being a hot male like George Clooney or Brad Pitt or having boat loads of cash. Period.

Just my observation and tons and tons of experiences with women.

Netherlands

Why don't you tell us more precisely with what you are struggling with, instead of this useless thread about you having tons and tons of experience but still getting nowhere and inner game is only for pretty boys.

London

I have no problem attracting girls with my good looks. That is the easy part. In fact my personality is also an A+
    Well that over-confidence of yours certainly lasted long!

Sounds like you've nailed it then. You may as well give up game then and forget about women. There's nothing you can do. I guess you could get an intricate hobby to take your mind of things. Building models, stamp collecting perhaps?
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

4. I have been told I have been a pretty boy my whole life. I remember being told I looked like Rob Lowe in my younger days. But I still get comments that I look like jim carrey(but better looking I am told) or look like ben stiller. One time I was told I look like tom cruise. I can see the resemblance of Ben stiller looking like tom cruise.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I get told I am attractive and cute--I know that much.

However, I'm sick of girls spending 6 hours on a first date with a girl who is feigning "false interest" with no kiss at the end. I should just start grabbing them and touching them right off the bat and if they get offended --so what-- I will walk out and no time wasted.

I just spent 1 week texting this girl who has been pursuing me for 2 months on POF. I flat out told her -- I am not interested in you--- but if you want to meet for "sex only" then ok. I even told her I wasn't even attracted to her.(she is cute but not my type) She said .."ok I am game!"(that was said after first email exchanges.)
    Since then we texted back and forth for a week and we planned to meet tonight for sex. The conversation turned to sex and she blurts out..."I was only looking for a hook up!".....well DUH! Isn't that what I told you in the beginning? I told her to forget it. I wasn't attracted to her anyway and said bye.
    Women are manipulative liars. They lie, lie, lie, lie and will lie your to your face with a smile on their face and waste your time by flirting with you with no real interest other than to waste time. WHY DO WOMEN DO THAT? They love to deceive. Hell, you wont even know if a chick digs you or not which is a GAME in itself.

The only way to know if a girl likes me --is to touch her--right from the start. Get physical immediately. This will cut down on the BS and the time wasting. To me that is game. Keep your mouth shut and get physical.

I WISH I KNEW WITHIN 5 MINUTES IF A GIRL WAS INTO ME. It is so hard to tell. It would be nice for a girl to say "hey I am not interested--im just going to flirt with you and waste your time for 6 hours instead --how messed up is that?

Quote Originally Posted by william70 View Post
    Women are manipulative liars. They lie, lie, lie, lie and will lie your to your face with a smile on their face and waste your time by flirting with you with no real interest other than to waste time.

WHY DO WOMEN DO THAT? They love to deceive.
    Not true, that's your perception because you don't understand them.

I think you need to talk to someone about your grudges towards women before you consider continuing with this stuff

London

Women are manipulative liars. They lie, lie, lie, lie and will lie your to your face with a smile on their face and waste your time by flirting with you with no real interest other than to waste time. WHY DO WOMEN DO THAT? They love to deceive. Hell, you wont even know if a chick digs you or not which is a GAME in itself.
    No, afraid you're just not good enough currently.

Deflate that little fragile ego of yours and maybe you have a shot at getting this stuff.
    Chances are though that you're absolutely fucked with the mindset you've demonstrated above.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook