Approaching in a Mall

1234 LastLast
  1. Approaching in a Mall

Not much really to tell. I approached maybe five or six women and I'm just starting off with just asking for directions or if they know were a certain Avenue is. Most of the responses were pretty positive one girl sort of acted weirded out but I think she was just shy. Just trying to get out of my comfort zone and getting used to approaching strangers.

Wp

2. So I did my first compliment to a hot store clerk with fake double D's. I bought some Cologne and as I was paying for it I said to her, this is a really random thing to say but you are a very stunning. It was kind of like she was putting on an act as if to act like she was flattered. I'm sure a girl like this probably gets complemented all the time. I asked her if she was from Edmonton and she said no she's from Newfoundland. We sort of talked back-and-forth and I just said I'm WP (no I didn't say Wolfpack I said my real name)

Shook her hand and said it was nice to meet you she said nice to meet you too and I left. Kind of felt a bit like a wasted effort but at least I tried and I guarantee you 100% she has some steady boyfriend.

Wp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    I guarantee you 100% she has some steady boyfriend.
    Doesn't matter. You didn't do what you did because you hoped to be having sex with her later. You did this to practice, and this was literally your first attempt repetition. It's going to take at least 10-50 times before your delivery start becoming good and you'll get better responses.

Look at what you just did? It was a 100% win, it could not possibly have gone better.

Accept that this will take time, and it will require a lot of incremental steps before you are in goal. Try to control your negative self-talk. Do what you did today again tomorrow, but tomorrow, do it two times. If you progress, even if it's in 0.01% steps, then it's only a question of time before you're there.

4. I was very confident and didn't fold under pressure. With hired guns I feel a little more confident cause they have to interact with you. But that's not the solution. It's to get out of my comfert zone. Soon my goal is to walk up to any one and do this. And in all fairness, I've seen this hot girl in this store before and from my observation, she is cold... Something about her she's not happy or something. But like Tank pointed out, no out come goal just trying to get good at this.

One thing i don't like about the mall, today I had a few jailbait chicks checking me out, and girls out with there Mom's and Dad's which would make approaching very difficult in front of their parents! Lol...

Wp

London

Shook her hand and said it was nice to meet you she said nice to meet you too and I left. Kind of felt a bit like a wasted effort but at least I tried and I guarantee you 100% she has some steady boyfriend.
    1) If it felt like wasted effort then you opened with an agenda

2) You can guarantee us that 100% can you? Why, because if she was single there would be no way she would fail to succumb to your casanova prowess, she would be powerless to resist? Pretty arrogant statement!

Tank is right, you have horrific inner game right now. Your self talk and mindset is completely toxic. You can't see success when it's staring you right in the face.

If you cannot see a success in this, then honestly you really are going to find it damn difficult to near impossible to complete this journey. Why? Because you're only every going to reward yourself when you get laid, and that isn't going to happen the majority of times you speak to a woman.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

6. Get laid??? I'm just hoping to hopefully eventually get an honest phone number and go on an honest date!

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    1) If it felt like wasted effort then you opened with an agenda

2) You can guarantee us that 100% can you? Why, because if she was single there would be no way she would fail to succumb to your casanova prowess, she would be powerless to resist? Pretty arrogant statement!

Tank is right, you have horrific inner game right now. Your self talk and mindset is completely toxic. You can't see success when it's staring you right in the face.

If you cannot see a success in this, then honestly you really are going to find it damn difficult to near impossible to complete this journey. Why? Because you're only every going to reward yourself when you get laid, and that isn't going to happen the majority of times you speak to a woman.

London

It's the same thing. If you cannot see the above as a success and instead see it as a failure then you're fucked.

You approached a girl directly for the first time, something you've been very uncomfortable with the idea of doing up to now.

Pat yourself on the back for that, regardless of how she responded.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

Telling a woman you don't know that she is stunning is a monumental leap. You know how many guys would dare do that? Out of all the men in the world it's maybe 1 in 5000, and even many of them would only do it very rarely. Even if she had told you to go die in a fire, it would have been a tremendous success. The success lies in the fact that you did it, not in how she reacted. The girls reactions will get better as you practice. And then she actually reacted pretty well. That's a nice bonus.

Get laid??? I'm just hoping to hopefully eventually get an honest phone number and go on an honest date!
    If you do this right, that will start happening, it's only a question of time. Getting a date is an overarching goal. The incremental goal for now is... you know what, I'll throw that back on you. What do you feel is the next incremental goal? What will you be working on for, say, the next 20 approaches? Make it very specific, measurable and attainable. Make victory easy for yourself

9. What I'm starting to notice is to change my location. It seems in the West End when I go to the West Mall theirs either just a lot of jailbait or couples walking around for the most part so it's very hard to really make an approach. I've noticed downtown Jasper Avenue there seems to be more single older women at least in their 20s walking around. So instead of mall game I'm going to try Street game and see how it works. My attitude right now like when I complemented the sales clerk at the mall is pretty much just, fuck it give her a complement who cares how she reacts.

I remember back when I was in my 20s and early 30s that was when I seem to have the most success with women. You got to get out of your head and just don't give a fuck and have the who gives a shit how she reacts to you attitude. It's easier said than done especially with girls are really gorgeous but once you kind of have that mentality it's really a numbers game and the more approaches you do sooner or later you're going to strike it up with somebody.

Wp
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Telling a woman you don't know that she is stunning is a monumental leap. You know how many guys would dare do that? Out of all the men in the world it's maybe 1 in 5000, and even many of them would only do it very rarely. Even if she had told you to go die in a fire, it would have been a tremendous success. The success lies in the fact that you did it, not in how she reacted. The girls reactions will get better as you practice. And then she actually reacted pretty well. That's a nice bonus.

If you do this right, that will start happening, it's only a question of time. Getting a date is an overarching goal. The incremental goal for now is... you know what, I'll throw that back on you. What do you feel is the next incremental goal? What will you be working on for, say, the next 20 approaches? Make it very specific, measurable and attainable. Make victory easy for yourself

My attitude right now like when I complemented the sales clerk at the mall is pretty much just, fuck it give her a complement who cares how she reacts
    Nice

It's easier said than done especially with girls are really gorgeous
    Meh. Useless thought. Almost everything is easier said than done. That's the reason so little gets done, unless it's important enough for people.