Approaching in a Mall - Page 3
FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. I have these blue contact lenses. I have been complemented by qute a few girls how nice and blue my eyes are. Taking care of my skin and hair style. Wear elevator shoos that makes me look over 6'2. Just trying to be over all cool and confident. I can sort of carry on conversations with girls. I just can't number close do to the fact I never ask them out or ask for there number. I feel it's sort of crossing the line. That and I didn't build enough attraction so felt no point in asking for the number.

Wp

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    But how can you do this if it is all based on looks? That's impossible based on your premise.

Wolfpack, you are like a guy who picked up a guitar for the first time in your life, played it for 5 minutes, and now you say guitars doesn't work because you're not as good as Jimi Hendrix

You're going to do hundreds and hundreds of approaches before you get a date. Daygame approaching is playing game at its very hardest level. when you see an instructor do extremely well infield, it's because he has done it for hundreds of hours AND because you only see the best clips. Even instructors have to approach several women and have several go-to-nowhere interactions before he gets a date. And that's guys who have reached a very high level of game, top 0.01%. You think you need to do less approaches in your life than an instructor do in one hour, but you expect better result.

Stop expecting results for a long time or I'll have to start questioning your intelligence.

Say the following: "I will be doing 500 approaches, and a lot of work in between, before I get a solid number"

Also, you posted some pictures some years ago. I can't find them now, but I remember that you had a weird smile. Is that something you have been working on? If you don't smile at least somewhat genuinely, and don't have a bewildered look in your eyes when you approach, then it wont work if even if you do a million approaches.

Sorry for the truth bombs, but it's now or never man. The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.

3. I think a lot of the problem is I'm looking for IOI's and cause I'm not getting them I'm thinking to me self these girls aren't at all interested in me. Also I'm not ballsing up enough. Yesterday at the juice bar there was an attractive girl by her self standing ordering some food. I was standing beside her and just ordered a bottle water. I leaned over to her and said there's so many good tasting pastries here but so fattening! She kind of smiled but didn't say anything. Then she sat down by her self eating.

I wanted to go over and ask if I could join her but I'm in my head to much that I would be bothering her... Like she just wants to be left alone... So I need to man up more. Im getting better at approaching and just making small talk but don't have the nerve yet to pull the Paul Janka or Goodlookinglooser shit...

Wp

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    Wolfpack, you are like a guy who picked up a guitar for the first time in your life, played it for 5 minutes, and now you say guitars doesn't work because you're not as good as Jimi Hendrix

You're going to do hundreds and hundreds of approaches before you get a date. Daygame approaching is playing game at its very hardest level. when you see an instructor do extremely well infield, it's because he has done it for hundreds of hours AND because you only see the best clips. Even instructors have to approach several women and have several go-to-nowhere interactions before he gets a date. And that's guys who have reached a very high level of game, top 0.01%. You think you need to do less approaches in your life than an instructor do in one hour, but you expect better result.

Stop expecting results for a long time or I'll have to start questioning your intelligence.

Say the following: "I will be doing 500 approaches, and a lot of work in between, before I get a solid number"

Also, you posted some pictures some years ago. I can't find them now, but I remember that you had a weird smile. Is that something you have been working on? If you don't smile at least somewhat genuinely, and don't have a bewildered look in your eyes when you approach, then it wont work if even if you do a million approaches.

Sorry for the truth bombs, but it's now or never man. The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    I think a lot of the problem is I'm looking for IOI's
    So stop doing that. The girls will start to show interest when your game gets better. It's going to take a lot of practice.

I said there's so many good tasting pastries here but so fattening! She kind of smiled but didn't say anything. Then she sat down by her self eating.
    You said one line, then you expected her to take over?

Did you have something to follow up with?
    Are you sure she even heard what you said, did you get her attention first? Did you talk loud enough?
    Did you smile when you approached?
    When you leaned in, where you too much up in her face?
    Even sure she spoke English?

in my head to much that I would be bothering her... Like she just wants to be left alone...
    Don't jump to conclusions. Would you have a problem with a cool girl starting a conversation with you? Neither does girls. But you have to become a cool guy first. That takes a lot of time to change.

5. No with the girl at the juice bar I was just standing next to her as she was paying her tab. I couldn't think of anything to say so I just thought I would use a situational opener. So I used the "there's a lot of tasty pastrys here but very fattening." She did hear me and she kind of smiled and you're right maybe she doesn't speak English I'm not sure. I did notice when she went and sat down she looked my way before she sat down. Would that be an invitation?

Again my problem is I'm jumping to assumptions that it seems inappropriate to just approach a total stranger. I got it in my head like when I see on the news some fucken nut case who stalks women in shopping malls and kid naps them and I'm worried that by approaching women they might fear I'm one of those guys even tho I'm obveousky not! I need to just relax and just have fun and be playful with this and not worrie about the worse case scenario... Most if not all the approaches and interactions are pretty positive with the odd cold chick who uncomfortable.

6. One thing I would like to touch upon. When I was talking to the two girls asking them if they knew where the club was and then I said hey this is just random but why don't you guys join me the redhead immediately had this Oh okay we get what you're up to. And the really cute blonde was also like oh okay you're just trying to pick us up ha ha Ha. Lol

so I would say it's probably better to just go direct instead of asking them where something is and then just saying hey do you want to join me later on.

Just my two cents.

wp

Keep challenging those beliefs

8. Will do

Wp

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Keep challenging those beliefs

... You can disagree but the really pretty girls seem very stuck up and unfriendly ...
    It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong about this since you can't control it, and it shouldn't affect what you're doing to develop yourself.

Consistent practice will eventually get you where you want to be. To begin with you may want to blindly accept the advice of the coaches as it could jump your ahead faster, vs. learning lessons the long hard way.

What's fun is when you keep running into the same girl while shopping and wind up going into a lot of the same stores.