Approaching in a Mall - Page 2
FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Today I approached two hot young girls at the mall, asked them where this club was at. The interaction went pretty well, they were telling me where it was. So I said this is random but if you guys aren't doing anything later today I am going to be heading over there. They just laughed and said thanks but we're Okay. I find this approaching in a mall really no point to it. Vox is saying women are definitely open to meeting cool guys. I disagree most women do not want to be approached they just want to mind their own business. You can tell by the vibe in their body language. You want to start seeing results not just getting blown off by women one after the other. There's got to be a better way to meeting women then this...

Wp

London

Vox is saying women are definitely open to meeting cool guys. I disagree most women do not want to be approached they just want to mind their own business.
    The key is meeting cool guys. No offence, but you're not the finished product yet.
    You went from asking them where the club was to inviting them to the club.....of course they're going to say no if they don't know anything about you.

Yet again, you are looking for results only and basing everything off that.

No plans to give yourself props for approaching hot girls in the mall?
    Not too long ago you had lots of approach anxiety, so there has clearly been progress but I suspect you might not be seeing that at the moment with your focus on the moment you get rejected from a club invite.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

3. It's not just that. The interaction with those two girls went pretty well. You can disagree but the really pretty girls seem very stuck up and unfriendly and even if you just try the can you tell me were such and such a place is they just coldly say no I don't know and keep walking. I don't see how all of a sudden walking up to somebody there just going to be interested in you?? Even making eye contact every women won't even look at me,they just look the other way so why would I walk up to somebody who seems like they don't want to be approached? Right now that's what I'm experiencing any way.

Wp

London

You can disagree but the really pretty girls seem very stuck up and unfriendly
    Yes I will disagree with you. I am the one who coaches this stuff, have done countless number of approaches and experienced way more and have also seen countless clients (hundreds) of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds succeed at this stuff.

So, YOU can disagree, but to be honest your current mindset suggests to me that you will really struggle with this stuff. Your mindset is so staunchly negative and you snap-back so easily into a negative frame of mind.

You need to keep an eye on that because I am not overstating when I say that alone will prevent you from ever reaching your goals with this.

Today I approached two hot young girls at the mall, asked them where this club was at. The interaction went pretty well, they were telling me where it was.
    the really pretty girls seem very stuck up and unfriendly
    Which one is it? See what I mean. This is an example of your mindset fucking you up. You have a glimpse of experience here contrary to your current beliefs. I'd concentrate more on getting more of that experience

5. I would have to see how you approach girls in a mall. You're from Toronto right? I used to go to Toronto all the time. Back in 2009 I went to Toronto for holidays and what I noticed was there seems to be more single women out there or at the time there seemed to be any way. And this is what really blew my mind when I was there..

Here's this smoking hor cute young 19 or 20-year-old standing on a street corner handing out flyers to a health club wearing short Jean shorts and a tank top. As I'm sitting at a traffic light I'm watching this girl handled out flyers and every dude was just ignoring her and walking right by her or they would just take one and keep walking.

I use to live in Winnipeg Manitoba for quite a few years and the first thing that popped into my mind was holy shit! If this girl was in Winnipeg or Edmonton she would have five guys trying to pick her up and take her home on the spot. So I guess my point is the men out there don't seem to be chasing after women or the women seem to be more available out there compared to out here.

Last Sunday I went down Whyte Ave and then I went down Jasper and I swear every second and third girl you see has a boyfriend...

I think you can also take this into consideration that I'm 44 years old but I look like I'm in my early to mid 30s. The girls I'm approaching her easily in their early 20s and it could be that most women that age would rather be with guys that own age. Again I'm not trying to make excuses but I think there's a lot of truth to that.

I went into this clothing store today and there was these two super gorgeous young girls and you could tell they had the confident were hot and we know it kind of attitude. As they paid their bill to leave I was going to open with I just wanted to say you're very beautiful but instead I open with do you know where certain places and just by her body language she just kind a looked at me said no I don't know and walked away.

And I'm sorry but limiting beliefs or whatever but it tells me there's no fucking way most guys are going to stand a chance with girls like this because they won't fucking give you a chance! They don't want to give you a chance! It tells me that their standards are so high that unless your Brad Pitt don't bother or they probably already got steady douche bag boyfriend's.

I can approach girls and I can be very smooth and confident. Hell I can even smooth like they don't even phase me. But the point I'm trying to make is there's no interest. It's like you're just wasting your time.

The girls are there to shop because that's a women love to do and not get approached by total random strangers. The few interactions I have with the women is they really don't have time and they're only responding to me to be polite and nothing more.

I know in the PUA videos when guys are approaching girls on the street in the videos the girl seem so friendly and outgoing well I can tell you out here they're not anything like that. Some of them are most of them aren't. And that's with killing my confidence and my game. As far as being outcome dependent, well guys get into this because they want to start seeing positive results that the girls actually interested and not just wasting your time.

Wp

QUOTE=Vox;1031412]Yes I will disagree with you. I am the one who coaches this stuff, have done countless number of approaches and experienced way more and have also seen countless clients (hundreds) of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds succeed at this stuff.

So, YOU can disagree, but to be honest your current mindset suggests to me that you will really struggle with this stuff. Your mindset is so staunchly negative and you snap-back so easily into a negative frame of mind.

You need to keep an eye on that because I am not overstating when I say that alone will prevent you from ever reaching your goals with this.

Which one is it? See what I mean. This is an example of your mindset fucking you up. You have a glimpse of experience here contrary to your current beliefs. I'd concentrate more on getting more of that experience[/QUOTE]

London

I'm approaching her easily in their early 20s and it could be that most women that age would rather be with guys that own age.
    A lot of women are fine with older men. Problem is currently (and this can change) you are not the kind of older guy they want.

The few interactions I have with the women
    Come back to me when you've had more than a few interactions. Right now you're basing all your beliefs on your own groundless assumptions based on barely any experience at all.
    Do you see the problems here?

I can approach girls and I can be very smooth and confident.
    No you can't. I guarantee you that.

Your entire premise is extremely arrogant. To conclude that it's all down to just looks presumes that you are this incredibly charming and confident guy with everything going for him, except looks. I highly doubt you are such a guy.

Either that or you are just so fixated on the looks thing that you are not paying any attention at all to all the other stuff. By my money is on the former since you think you're charming, smooth and confident already.

That may seem harsh, but you are constantly shooting down everything anyone tells you here in order to cling on to your beliefs and not able to see the wood for the trees. In truth, unless this belief of yours changes, then I really don't see why you bother continuing with this stuff.

Why do you bother to continue actually? You hold the belief that it is all about looks, and you don't have them. So why then do you even bother? What's the point?

7. What are you sugesting? I should just give up? What's your opinion

P
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    A lot of women are fine with older men. Problem is currently (and this can change) you are not the kind of older guy they want.

Come back to me when you've had more than a few interactions. Right now you're basing all your beliefs on your own groundless assumptions based on barely any experience at all.
    Do you see the problems here?

No you can't. I guarantee you that.

Your entire premise is extremely arrogant. To conclude that it's all down to just looks presumes that you are this incredibly charming and confident guy with everything going for him, except looks. I highly doubt you are such a guy.

Either that or you are just so fixated on the looks thing that you are not paying any attention at all to all the other stuff. By my money is on the former since you think you're charming, smooth and confident already.

That may seem harsh, but you are constantly shooting down everything anyone tells you here in order to cling on to your beliefs so it's time to get harsh on you in the hope we can actually crack you and give you a chance here. In truth, unless this attitude of yours changes, then I really don't see why you bother continuing with this stuff.

Why do you bother to continue actually? You hold the belief that it is all about looks, and you don't have them. So why then do you even bother? What's the point?

London

That's a conundrum I'm putting to you. I want you to follow your own logic and answer the question.

Your entire premise is that it's all looks based and if you don't have the looks, you're screwed.
    You assert that you do not have the looks.

Therefore, if you do not have the looks, and it is indeed all about the looks, then why are you continuing to bother?

9. I can attract some women. I don't know how to build real attraction. It's pretty hard if not impossible to just get in a relationship just approaching some random stranger. I also realize that just asking for directions or the time your never going to build any attraction. You have to go direct and right now I don't have the balls to do that. 90% of the women I see aren't showing any interest in me at all when I walk through the malls or street.

Wp

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    That's a conundrum I'm putting to you. I want you to follow your own logic and answer the question.

Your entire premise is that it's all looks based and if you don't have the looks, you're screwed.
    You assert that you do not have the looks.

Therefore, if you do not have the looks, and it is indeed all about the looks, then why are you continuing to bother?

London

I can attract some women.
    But how can you do this if it is all based on looks? That's impossible based on your premise.