Fun Mall Day Game. Might be Banned from Forever 21

Fun Mall Day Game. Might be Banned from Forever 21

So I am doing a slow process to get back into meeting and picking up women by setting goals. Today my goal was to at least approach and try to transition, but that approach anxiety got me by the balls. I just started going up to the female clerks at the mall and told them they looked adorable or cute and I was warmed up to hit on any woman, which I thought.

Anyways, I went to Forever 21 and hesitated a bit almost to stalker lvl on one HB, but then I told myself fuck it go and make a fool out of yourself and get over with it. I approached her and told her I don't normally do this, but you look gorgeous. She told me I was so sweet and she said no make up on. Man, should had transition with something. I went downstair and saw a even hotter HB thath I had to walk around to build up confidence to approach. I approached her and she was really cool when I approached her and told her that she looked beautiful. I was finally able to tranisiton and thinking about the Daytime Dating I got since she said she got out of work, found out she was a person that deals with skin care and found out her name when I held out my hand and introduced ourselves. Asked her like Nip Tuck, she laughed and said not that serious. This is when I didn't have nothing else to say and to her body language she seemed she was walking away. I told her is pretty cool meeting an amazing person like her and bid her farewell.

I think if I go back to the Forever 21 at that mall I might be banned. I went up to one of the clerks on my second trip back there after the two girls from earlier was no longer there and told her I think she looked adorable. She looked at me weird and said thank you. I went downstairs and walked around was about to open a HB, but she left. I noticed the clerk I told was adorable was like speed racer to back after she saw me, didn't pay no mind to it and slowly walked out thinking where to go to next. I noticed the clerk and another was behind as I exited out of Forever 21 and as I looked back smiling they looked at me. I am thinking I offended her by saying that she looked adorable or whatever. Going to a different and bigger mall tomorrow to do day game.

To me it was a win because I just wanted to transition at least once and it was a pretty exciting day and I made those 2 HBs day. They are probably facebooking or snapchatting about me .

Things to learn is to just go for it instead of waiting nothing bad like death or hauled out by the cops will happen. Need to work on transitioning better and have something to say to progress the interaction further so my next object when I am ready is to get the number and set a date. Also, need to work on approaching 2 set or moving targets. Going to watch some youtube vids on this with Hootie, Jeremy Soul, Nick Hoss, or Future on approaching moving targets and 2 or 3 sets.

2. When you walk up to the really hot HB's and use the "Excuse me I just have to come over and tell you how beautiful you are", are they usually flattered or do you get a pretty positive response or with the really hot girls or do you get attitude like oh God here's another one trying to hit on me?

I've never used this opener and one day I might have the balls to try and use it. To me the reason why I don't use that openers is because it seems like you're putting her on a pedestal and almost like you're worshipping the ground she's walking on. The other reason why I prefer not to use that one is because when you get the really hot girls with the tight shorts on and tank tops who are obviously model like good looking walking up to them and saying I just have to say how beautiful you are and they might take the attitude like tell us something we don't know... Kind a like you're pointing out the obvious.

So far I just go up to random girls I find her attractive and just ask them for directions or if they know were a certain bar or club or something like that is then I just excuse myself. Pretty much all their interactions are pretty positive with maybe the odd girl that little shy and nervous and then I just say okay well thanks anyway and I walk away. So far that's as far as I've gotten.

Wp

London

Wolfpack, after self admitting that you've never sincerely opened a girl directly before you then go on to bombard us with assumptions.

How about trying it first rather than telling us all why it apparently doesn't work (spoiler alert, it works).

Your assumptions are wrong. << Biggest takeaway

Opening directly is not about putting women on a pedestal, though you can end up doing that if you if you go in with the mindset of this girl is the best thing since sliced bread.

Instead you should be paying her a compliment the same way you would compliment a guy with a great car. Not from a needy 'i need you to like me' perspective, but from a stating the fact type way.

Direct is not about using a line, nor is it about putting women on pedestals. It's about expressing what you truly felt about her when you saw her, while not being blown over and completely sold on her. That's showing masculinity and strength.

Read this, specifically the "common trap" part for more.

Lastly, of course you will have a near 100% success rate asking people for directions. The point is not to have a 100% success rate with what you start a conversation with.

Less of your assumptions, more of going out there and challenging them.....that is if you really want to grow and change of course.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vox;
    How about trying it first rather than telling us all why it apparently doesn't work (spoiler alert, it works)
    I was really asking a questing how well of a response do you get 98% of the time with girls who are hot and they damn well know it. I wasn't trying to make assumptions or assume that this can't possibly work. I've seen these types of girls in the malls who act like they don't have time for anybody because quite frankly they're too much into themselves. And that's not being negative it's being truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox;
    Instead you should be paying her a compliment the same way you would compliment a guy with a great car. Not from a needy 'i need you to like me' perspective, but from a stating the fact type way.
    That's actually a really great point you make... And I think that's the reason why I just didn't ever bother wanting to use that thinking that you might come across as needy or I hope you like me... I hope with the more approaches I do I'll become more comfortable and eventually use that opener just to see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox;
    Lastly, of course you will have a near 100% success rate asking people for directions. The point is not to have a 100% success rate with what you start a conversation with.
    Of course... Right now I'm just trying to get used to abbroaching strangers and get a feel for the interaction. I'm learning to walk before I can run. I'm becoming more comfortable just like Savoy suggested walking up to 10 girls asking for the time, walk up to another ten and asked them for directions, walk up to another ten or twenty women then give them a complement. At this stage that's all I'm doing right now before just walking up and saying "excuse me I think you're really beautiful and had to say hi.

[ADMIN: FIXED QUOTE. FUTURE POST WITH INCORRECT QUOTES WILL BE DELETED]

5. Btw this is a very good post

http://www.theattractionforums.com/k...me-primer.html

Thank you Vox for sending me this. I'm going to save it and read it before I go out approaching.

Wp

6. So I’ve always been pretty good with flirting and masculine/feminine interaction. I stopped for a while (8 year marriage) and just started getting back into it. I’m 42 and so I jumped on daygame like a trooper and would go do 8-10 hour sessions. Probably few hundred approaches but only 9s or 10s.

All that to say here are my thoughts:

1- auhenticity is key. If you approach a woman because you think she looks incredible but actually say stuff like “where is the library” then I think your being inauthentic. I think it’s 100% about being direct but with extreme charm and class.
    2- The opener doesn’t matter but it must be authentic. I’ll usually open with “excuse me...can I tell you something...I was just (insert true statement like...walking by you or whatever is true) and I saw you. I think you look stunning (or you have a crazy feminine walk or whatever is authentically true for you). But he charming so “I like your tits should be reframed you look amazing and very feminine”.
    3- bring value. When I approach it is not to get laid it is to reward her for looking so amazing and to share what I think about her. Which is important to her.
    4- when I’m off or was overcoming the AA i would focus on just approach, compliment, make her week, and leave. Then you start getting the ladies not wanting to let you leave so easily....they extend the interaction which is very cute.
    5- have fun. Human interaction and daygame is a blast