Figured out what was going on..being played more or less

Figured out what was going on..being played more or less

A week or so ago I wrote a post called " Strike while the iron is hot...waited to long " and I was regretting not making a move on a girl at work who was flirting with me. Well I found out that I was in a situation that I have been in before...a women trying to pawn me for her own twisted reasons. This is something guys should be aware and always have multiple women in the corral/being pursued so you cant be manipulated

As I mentioned, before I had a women flirt with me, but being somewhat standoffish/distrustful, I didn't really pursue, but did ask out once and was rejected. Well I ran into this girl at this bar with other coworkers and she was with this guy she left with the last time I had seen her. What I found out is that she has a boyfriend and the guy has a girlfriend . My guess is that she was using me as a way of making this work guy jealous and that quite frankly she is messed up in the head. I mean if a women is flirting with me in front of guy she is involved with, that is a definite red flag. I also work hard at my job , but I was told by a coworker that she is having these long conversations in private in a conference room with this guy on company time every so often , but because they are both favored people, they get preferential treatment. If I were to do this, I would get written up.

What's disturbing is this twisted women was trying to create drama for her own warped needs, which could have caused me to lose a paycheck. So be forewarned, anytime a women comes onto you in front of you a guy she is with, something is not right .

2. Figured out what was going on being played more or

Hi, if you want to know what is more important so you have to do some research on these topics first.
    BTW, Both are important metrics to measure the website statistics