HUGE Changes at Love Systems!!!!

12 LastLast

HUGE Changes at Love Systems!!!!

Hey guys,

It’s Derek Cajun here, and I just wanted to make a post about some exciting big changes going on at Love Systems.

As you may know from this afternoon’s email, Nick Savoy has moved on from Love Systems. Due to a management and instructor buyout backed up by an investor, the company is now managed by a new, instructor-led team. We really wish Nick the best of luck with his new business ventures and we’re extremely thankful for his leadership and mentorship over the past 10 years. We’ve put together a new management team and over the next few months this new team is going to be working hard to make Love Systems into a newer better version of the company that has changed so many lives.

The first big change is that I will be taking over as the head of Love Systems, doing my best to fill Nick Savoy’s gigantic shoes (they’re huge both literally and figuratively). But don’t worry, I also have a really great team behind me. Chris Shepherd (Aka Tenmagnet) will be in charge of marketing and developing the website. Behind both of us the entire team of instructors have also given their support and will be helping out where they can. We also have some investors that we’re partnering with who will help us redevelop the website and do a better job of using technology to give our customers the best customer service possible.

The second big change you’re going to see is in the way we interact with you - our audience. For a long time, the instructors and I have been working and talking with guys around the world in person, but we haven’t done such a good job of taking that real-life experience and applying that over the internet. Over the next few months we’re going to be working really hard to bring you new articles, podcasts and videos that answer the real problems and questions you guys have in a way that is fun and natural. We’re going to make things more interactive. And of course, more interesting.

Most importantly, we want to re-focus on you guys - the excellent people who come to Love Systems because you want to become more excellent. We want to be excellent at helping you guys and we intend to become the most excellent at it. With that in mind, if you have any ideas about how we can do a better job of teaching you guys, helping you guys, or anything, please join us on this thread. It’ll be excellent, I promise.

Anyway, you guys probably have a bunch of questions, so I’ll answer the most common ones here:

What’s up with Super Conference?

We are really pumped about this year’s Super Conference, and we’re going to be making sure it’s better than ever. We have reserved a whole section of the Flamingo Hotel on the Las Vegas strip specifically for this event. It will be happening August 18th to 24th and we’re expecting it to be even bigger than last year, with instructors from around the world coming out.

What about the brand?

Love Systems will remain Love Systems, but we’re going to be bringing out some new design work soon. We’ve hired some artistic geniuses to give our look a refresh and it should be out before Super Conference.

Oh, and we’re going to be ditching the superhero names. Expect to get taught by guys with normalish sounding names like Chris Shepherd and Dave Vox rather than Tenmagnet, Babeturnip or Lovebadger or whatever.

What about the office?

We are moving office locations. That means there will be a bit of technical difficulties over the next few weeks as we get settled in our new location. We really appreciate your understanding as we make the change. Please be patient.

I’m really pumped How can I help?

Oh man, there’s so many ways! The best (and easiest) thing you can do is help out your brothers at The Attraction Forums. Also, let us know in this thread what we can do to help you guys achieve your goals.

We're a community after all.

Sincerely,

Derek Cajun

Cajun@lovesystems.com

Derek Cajun
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter

Vancouver, Canada

If you guys don't know what's been going on behind the scenes, Derek and I have been working on making this change happen since Feb. We're putting together a pretty incredible team of people who are going to be working on making the new Love Systems something special.
    Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)

3. Guys I am super excited about this! I took a bootcamp with Cajun ages ago and have been focussing on game for a while now. I felt Love Systems kinda fell off the radar as other companies started putting out a lot of content. Its sad because I still think Love Systems is the best thats out there, and thats after having dabbled in other dating companies. I have met instructors from other companies and still to this day believe you guys have the best coaches, mainly because you are actually well rounded people. This is something that is often overlooked and so unfortunately you get underrated. Meanwhile, companies out there who dont have the top tier coaches that you have are too overrated.

As I have gone through this journey I have realized more and more the importance of having a holistic approach to game, which I think you guys have.

Anyway, if I can help in anyway let me know. Looking forward to the new content!

Congratulations on new beginnings with the business!

Looking forward to more digital resources like blog posts and video in a central area. There are a ton of hidden gems in the forums, and it will be cool to see what's new in other channels.

Best of luck in the early stages of the transformation!

NYC

LS changed my life too. I'm still thankful for the girl that crushed me and pointed me here as well. Without her, I never would've found this company.

Suuuuuuper excited for Superconference and all that's to come as it's going to be dope.

Congrats, Derek and Chris!

6. What email was this?

Vancouver, Canada

What email was this?
    It was an email send to the Love Systems mailing list on the 24th. Nick announced he was stepping down.
    Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)

8. Ls definitely changed my life, right from my first bootcamp

This is exciting. I really appreciate the quality content Love Systems has provided throughout the years, and not to kiss ass here but Cajun has always been my favorite instructor.

Off the top of my head, 2 things I think the audience would love to get more out of:

1. INFIELD VIDEOS. Blur the faces, cut the boring stuff out if the infield is just a normal conversation, highlight the use of important tools, anyhting, but a lot of guys learn by example and this shit will definitely put you back on the radar.

2. Who the hell are all these new instructors? Introduce them? The old school guys disappeared and there's a bunch of new guys who although might be good we have absolutely no idea who they are other than their bios on your main website.

3. Release MORE free content. Might sound counter intuitive but come on man, the company needs exposure at the moment. The podcast is the only free thing you have out. Release more videos, interviews, Q & A's, etc.

I'm really looking forward to the changes, LS was the first company I heard of when I learned about game and I owe a lot of my success to them. Good luck with everyhing Cajun and the rest of the team!

Quote Originally Posted by Marbles12 View Post

1. INFIELD VIDEOS. Blur the faces, cut the boring stuff out if the infield is just a normal conversation, highlight the use of important tools, anyhting, but a lot of guys learn by example and this shit will definitely put you back on the radar.
    We're discussing this and the obvious answer is that we're going to do it, but we want to keep it classy and honest. It would most likely be videos of unscripted interactions that showcase a natural flow and method of creating attraction in which the women are aware that it's being filmed and are ok with it. We're not going to sacrifice our integrity by hiring models or actresses, but we're also not interested in having hidden cams while making out and feeling up women with blurred faces. We'd like to become a company that men can talk about openly with the majority of people, and our teaching content has reflected this for years, but our marketing hasn't really caught up. I will make sure it does.

2. Who the hell are all these new instructors? Introduce them? The old school guys disappeared and there's a bunch of new guys who although might be good we have absolutely no idea who they are other than their bios on your main website.
    Good point. I can only get the new instructors to market themselves as much as they're willing, but I do want to highlight our instructors first and foremost. We're going to film a lot more video content and hopefully get a lot more of the new instructors involved. In the past a lot of our guys refused to go on camera due to the nature of our industry and the backlash it can create for them professionally. We're going to fix this in how we market ourselves as I mentioned in 1.

We may also be bringing back a few of the old guys

3. Release MORE free content. Might sound counter intuitive but come on man, the company needs exposure at the moment. The podcast is the only free thing you have out. Release more videos, interviews, Q & A's, etc.
    Definitely. We're getting some good video equipment. Expect lots of video, podcasts, and interviews for free in the future. We're also looking at 3d VR content and a few other interesting ideas.

I'm really looking forward to the changes, LS was the first company I heard of when I learned about game and I owe a lot of my success to them. Good luck with everyhing Cajun and the rest of the team!
    Thanks man!