HUGE Changes at Love Systems!!!! - Page 2
FirstFirst 12
    Denver, CO

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marbles12 View Post

1. INFIELD VIDEOS. Blur the faces, cut the boring stuff out if the infield is just a normal conversation, highlight the use of important tools, anyhting, but a lot of guys learn by example and this shit will definitely put you back on the radar.
    We're discussing this and the obvious answer is that we're going to do it, but we want to keep it classy and honest. It would most likely be videos of unscripted interactions that showcase a natural flow and method of creating attraction in which the women are aware that it's being filmed and are ok with it. We're not going to sacrifice our integrity by hiring models or actresses, but we're also not interested in having hidden cams while making out and feeling up women with blurred faces. We'd like to become a company that men can talk about openly with the majority of people, and our teaching content has reflected this for years, but our marketing hasn't really caught up. I will make sure it does.
    This is cool. However I disagree with Marbles slightly. I think it's important for guys to see that there is normal conversation when meeting women. A hard time I had when I started, and I think other guys as well, is I thought I had to be doing the flashy game all the time because I just didn't understand how it all worked together. It's more like salt and pepper, you add it in, but you don't use just that.

My Writing at Life With Soul: http://goo.gl/2HJDPy http://goo.gl/vlkiRO http://goo.gl/XRTExX http://goo.gl/0hdSaK http://goo.gl/6yL22X http://goo.gl/tioxiN

If I was on Savoy's mailing list, will I start getting e-mails from you guys now? I read and saved everything he e-mailed me. Does his mail list transfer over to you or do I need to sign up somewhere again?

Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Toss View Post
    If I was on Savoy's mailing list, will I start getting e-mails from you guys now? I read and saved everything he e-mailed me. Does his mail list transfer over to you or do I need to sign up somewhere again?
    Nope, the mailing list stays the same and you'll just start getting emails from Cajun and I rather than Nick.
    Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter

4. Man, these are exciting news! Congrats to you both!

I canít tell you how my life has changed because of Love Systems. Itís sad to see how the company has fallen off the radar while others have been growing and growing, because you truly are the best in my eyes.

Here are some of my observations/suggestions (please donít take any of it the bad way!):

1. All these other companies are constantly putting out new quality videos. Theyíve really been upping their game. Take a look at this or this, for example. Look at the production, the sceneries, the musicÖ All these details. My God, itís so moving! These guys are thinking big. They even invested in flying cameras and shit like that. Theyíre taking it to a whole other level. You gotta get up there!

YouTube videos are huge for exposure. When I hear about a dating company, I donít go to their website, I go to their YouTube page. I want to see what theyíre about. But when someone hears about LS and does this, what do you think their first impression is? The whole thing just looks dead. The last video was uploaded two months ago, and itís just an ad for a conference. The next one? Almost half a year ago, and itís not even an actual video, itís a podcast. Thereís just no activity or exciting content. Itís all very old videos with very little views. If you want to work on something to rebrand your company, I think this should definitely be it.

The podcasts are fine, but if you want to put out something thatís just gonna be audio, I donít think YouTubeís the best place for that.

People want to see infield videos. You have lots of great instructors. You should be putting out lots of great infield footage. RSD Max just released an 1.5 hour video of infield stuff, and heís just one guy.

2. The instructors should interact more with us. Other companies have instructors chatting live with people on YouTube and Periscope, answering their questions and helping them just because. They donít charge you a thing. It feels like they just do it because thatís their passion and theyíre genuinely interested in helping you get better. People like that. You really get to know the instructors, and they get to know you. It feels like family.

LSí instructorsÖ if feels like theyíre just names. Some used to interact with us in some way, but not anymore. Braddockís blog? Dead. Nick Hossí blog? Dead. Vercetti blog? Dead. Did they get murdered? Did they retire? When did that happen? Who knows, thatís the point.

Everything looks so abandoned. Nobody posts in the forums anymore. When you look up something on Google and the forums come up, itís always some thread from like 2007. It all just gives off the vibe that LS is a dated and neglected company. Thatís gotta change!

As someone said above, you need to introduce these new instructors. The only one I know is Hootie because of YouTube, and I really donít know how to feel about him or the way these new instructors are picked. I watched this guyís infield video and he just did everything the other LS instructors have been teaching me not to do: speaking super fast and in a monotone voice, completely ignoring her friend, bombarding her with boring questions, number closing without setting up a date, leaving immediately after getting her numberÖ I mean, I really hope heís not representative of the other new instructors. Maybe he was just having a bad day, but still, I donít know how can anyone at LS watch this and think itís good for uploading.

3. This is kinda unrelated, but I just wanted to ask what happened to Braddock? Is he still part of LS?

Man, this guy changed my life! I donít think thereís ever been or will ever be anyone as good as him (no offense to Cajun or Tenmagnet! I love you too!) I really think he is/was the best instructor ever, and I owe everything that has happened to me to him.

Iíd really appreciate if you guys could help me get in touch with him, because I really want to write him and thank him, and I donít think he checks his LS mail anymore.

Anyway, I hope none of this came off as rude. I just want to help you guys and see the company in all its glory.

Best of luck!

5. Man, I kinda forgot LS still exists . . . they used to be my number 1 for pickup advice. I see I joined this in 2009. last post in 2012.

A bit unfortunate you're not going the infield approach too aggressively as it's the most potent form of how I learn. Back in the day I must've watched that Cajun keys to the Vip at least a hundred times.

I may be too judgmental, but the sub-communications of some of the new guys are pretty intermediate. Cajun on the other hand is like top 3 in the industry if not number 1.

You can blur out the whole dam girl for all I care, I just want to see Cajun's and Braddock's energy, flow, and subcomms infield.

Speaking of, huge huge huge Braddock fan. Legend.

It seems that you guys want to go mainstream and that's why you're opposed to infeilds, but in this age of all these prank videos and even simple pickup being considered mainstream, I don't think you guys have anything to worry about going that route.

Speaking of, were you ever able to get your hands on the full unedited Keys to the VIP footage? I remember it was something you guys were trying to do a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by canadapride View Post
    Man, I kinda forgot LS still exists . . . they used to be my number 1 for pickup advice. I see I joined this in 2009. last post in 2012.

A bit unfortunate you're not going the infield approach too aggressively as it's the most potent form of how I learn. Back in the day I must've watched that Cajun keys to the Vip at least a hundred times.

I may be too judgmental, but the sub-communications of some of the new guys are pretty intermediate. Cajun on the other hand is like top 3 in the industry if not number 1.

You can blur out the whole dam girl for all I care, I just want to see Cajun's and Braddock's energy, flow, and subcomms infield.

Speaking of, huge huge huge Braddock fan. Legend.

It seems that you guys want to go mainstream and that's why you're opposed to infeilds, but in this age of all these prank videos and even simple pickup being considered mainstream, I don't think you guys have anything to worry about going that route.

Speaking of, were you ever able to get your hands on the full unedited Keys to the VIP footage? I remember it was something you guys were trying to do a while back.
    Thanks man!

Yeah like I said, we're almost certainly still going to do infield, it just won't be the same as you may find in some of our competitors. Expect more of a James Bond type of of interaction than a girls gone wild mardi gras party bro makeout type stuff. So yeah, things like flow and energy and subcomms are all easily (if not better) highlighted in those types of interactions than the drunken nightclub or tricks and games on the street flash game stuff that a lot of our competitors put out.

You're right about this stuff going a bit more mainstream though, our goal is take that to the next level.

7. Glad you guys are working on some infields. I have to say, I hope you reconsider the earlier statement about the women being aware they're being filmed. If this was the case it would negate the content - a woman's demeanor and compliance while she's on camera vs off are completely different.

Guys aren't going to be talking about LS in mixed company regardless of how mainstream it gets, and even among guys, if somebody isn't in the game then they're not going to be drawing a distinction between Vitaly, RSD, or LS anyway. When somebody is in the game, 9/10 care about results first, methods and morals second. The other month I was talking to old friends from high school, both with longtime GFs, houses, blue collar jobs. I was telling them about getting a number and currently working on banging a girl 16 years younger than I who I met at a highway rest stop and told I was 8 years younger than I was, shortly before I reeled in (and subsequently lost FTR) the hottest two girls at the event we were at with some arrogant asshole type game. They were in awe, spoke of how they'd been in relationships too long, one said I was "living the dream" - despite what most would consider highly unethical behavior if they were asked in mixed company.

One one level it does make sense to fill a niche not already occupied, and the more mature guys who would go for this type of game are probably more easily monetized. I'd counter that by saying that if these guys never hear of you then it does no one any good, and few things get the word out more than a viral Youtube video. The game analogy would be that nice, morally upright guy at the bar who women would love if they only got to know him, but they'll never get to know him because he doesn't approach. Gotta cast a wide net.

I'm a fan of LS from back when it was MM although I haven't been active on this forum before. Love the interview series, especially ones with Braddock, would like to see more bundled deals on interviews.