Ex broke no contact

1. Ex broke no contact

My girlfriend broke up with me a month ago. I did the needy clingy begging crap. She rejected me. She rebounded a few days later.

After two weeks of grieving, I started to move on. I traveled a lot and took pictures, I go out almost every night with different friends, and focused on my inner game. We both see each other once a week due to an after school club that I run and she attends (that's how we met.) During these meetings, I didn't acknowledge her and I even brought a few of my new lady friends to some of the meetings.

It's been exactly one month since the breakup and a few days ago, she broke no contact. She messaged me about school and how she's freaking out over an assignment. I gave her a short answer. She thanked me, I didn't reply.

A few hours ago, she messaged me again:

"I'm sorry, I just needed to make this joke."

Sends picture of a drink with my name and the can says "New Recipe" (I share the name of a popular milk drink)

"I guess this makes you a changed man."

I responded a few hours later. "Yeah... richer and more delicious." No reply. How should I proceed? Push pull?

2. "how should I proceed?push pull?"

I don't know how you should proceed, you haven't explained what YOU WANT.

If you want her back I'd say, reply to her with interesting, funny, whatever positive and attractive responses you might come up with, and allow for development of contact. But always, let her show her interest, don't give her too much attention if she isn't showing you her interest.

if you don't want her back, tell her to fk off, you got better things to do. this might even make her more attracted to you if she's the crazy/stupid type.