How to handle age difference?

How to handle age difference?

I went out to this after party last night at this club. I was feeling good and gamed on a few girls though I was mostly just enjoying the music. The major issue I ran into was how to deal with the age difference. One very attractive asian girl I'd say HB8 was orbiting around me and I noticed her friends notion her to dance with me so I went and asked her for her name and what not. One of the first things she asked was how old I was. I asked for her to take a guess and she said "You look young, so like 24?" Considering I was 18 and she already thought 24 was young I told her I was 20 since I did not have a band on my wrist to show I was above 21. She was so disappointed because I could tell she wanted to be attracted to me but since she was 26 she couldn't get past it. Needless to say it prevented me from being able to escalate at all.

Similar thing happened with another girl that was 29 but I managed to kiss her a bit until she said she was engaged and felt bad about it, as did I. Anyway, can anyone give me some tips on how to work around this?

2. It comes up every once in a while and some girls will just leave unless you've established a good vibe already. What I found to be key is to project massive confidence and tease them about it. Eg. tell her she's a cougar and a predator, switch topics quickly on to something more fun and engaging. For some girls it's an issue on some nights, I have the same things some nights when I'm just not in the head space to deal with a dizzy 18 year old (sorry for the diss) What it comes down to is whether you own it, are confident about it and if your social skills are on point enough. It's not an issue for her unless it is for you.

Hope that helps!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ezcheesy View Post
    It comes up every once in a while and some girls will just leave unless you've established a good vibe already. What I found to be key is to project massive confidence and tease them about it. Eg. tell her she's a cougar and a predator, switch topics quickly on to something more fun and engaging. For some girls it's an issue on some nights, I have the same things some nights when I'm just not in the head space to deal with a dizzy 18 year old (sorry for the diss) What it comes down to is whether you own it, are confident about it and if your social skills are on point enough. It's not an issue for her unless it is for you.

Hope that helps!
    Agreed

4. KingBS,

What I found to be key is to project massive confidence and tease them about it. Eg. tell her she's a cougar and a predator, switch topics quickly on to something more fun and engaging.
    I agree.

It's all a matter of frame/qualification.

Remember that YOU are SCREENING her.
    NEVER the other way around.

If she is older than you, (or younger than you for that matter), you need to tell her - in a jokey manner - That you're not sure about hooking up because of her age.

I've said before: Ew... you're OLLLLLDDDDDD!
    And provided it's cheeky and smiley - you can move on to the next topic.

And make sure you compliment her later on her good looks - despite the fact she's old. Make her feel like a woman!

5. 24 old girls love taking advantage over younger mans, it's their fantasy i guess

6. Sexual Escalation

to my experience, age difference brakes that come "in the moment" are need to be treated like a shit test, once a girl say's you are to young for her throw hard sexual comment, escalate on the touch come close and whisper to her ear something like "oh baby, you know, if you would be my babysitter it would be sooooo wrong!" or "tonight is gonna be our little secret", be creative about it as long as you understood my point :-)