Make the best use of a strip club

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Make the best use of a strip club

The lovesystems lounge is a place where graduate students can post questions and get feedback from instructors.

Here is a sample question and my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by xzhaasdfasf3 View Post
    Hi,

I want to improve my conversation skills with 9s and 10s and avoid awkwardness as much as possible. I have found that strip club is a good place to practice trigger words and natural conversations. Once I turn off their stripper mode, I practice to hold the conversation as long as possible without them asking for a dance. No harsh blow outs. The worst case scenario is when the stripper mold gets turned on again.

The only thing is that I have to pay the door fee every time. Another thing I dislike about is the minimum two drink policy. Even a bottle of water costs $4. Once I enter the club, they will force me to buy two drinks. That's insane. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the entrance fee and two drink policy?

For christies specifically in cleveland you rent a room for 1 night and get a keycard. You keep this keycard. You then use this keycard to get into christies (it is free for people not cleveland).

I have never heard of them making you buy drinks there (but I drink so that is why). I knwo Rick's in NYC and Camelot in Washington has these rules. You might just have to suck it up and deal with it. 8 dollars is not horrible if you are getting in for free.

View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Netherlands

I went in Rotterdam last week, it's 25 euro for entree but you get 3 drinks for free, doesn't matter what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Proadfasdfor View Post
    I mean, I know this is a strip club, but seriously, are there even any 9's and 10's in Cleveland, or are they 9's and 10's in comparison to all the other women in Cleveland?

I'll make it very simple. Outside of Vegas, Cleveland is my ALL TIME favorite place to teach workshops. Hopefully that answers your question.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes

A good trick for Vegas (for spearmint and sapphires at least) is to always a call a limo. The limo gets you in for free and all you have to do is tip the limo drive (actually sapphires does something sketchy with this that I don't really remember however it still works out to be cheaper).

I will even do this if going by myself.

If the cover for spearmint is 25, and I have to take a 20 dollar taxi that is now 45 for entry. I can call a limo, roll in style, and walk in for 20.

Get 4 friends and now it is 5 each.

Also a lot of times in NYC when you leave certain stripclubs they will actually give you comp cards for the next time you come.

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by asdafsdf View Post
    Okay thanks for the clarification. Can you elaborate why Cleveland is such a great place to teach? Thanks!

Because it has some of the hottest girls in the US and they are absolute drunk messes. Cleveland is really an anomaly.

01) Stupid hot girls
    02) Drunk messes (I have NEVER EVER done a workshop and not watch someone fall flat on their face. Last workshop we watched a girl get carried out horizontally)
    03) One of the easiest cities outside of NYC & Vegas to get Laid in
    04) 6th Street is amazing (tons of traffic, bars, people)
    05) Chrities is one of the stripclubs for game in the US (unfortunately they got nailed for prostitution somewhere back apparently so now there is no afterhours anymore, Hustler is still open but just not as good).

If I could make Cleveland work every 3 months i would. Sadly before the last workshop it hadn't worked for over 2 years. In fact the very last one I tried to do failed.

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

6. thanks for the tip dude
    when is your last time to be vegas?