Advice on Barmaids

1. Advice on Barmaids

So there is a bar I know, where I have built some sort of Attraction and Rapport with two of the barmaids there.

Anyway, most of the time I have been in has been during the day with a friend.

Too cut a long story short

Friend 1 - Very negative - cut out of life
    Friend 2 - White Knight Jealous Cock Blocker - Cut out of life
    Friend 3 - Gone back to university

I generally have no issues doing Solo Game at night.

However as I have built some attraction and rapport with two barmaids, would I be destroying it by going into a quietish bar during the day every now and then. If say I have been shopping and nip in for a drink but by myself?

This may seem a n00b question, but think Im just after some reassurance to be honest.

There are quite a few hours work here and I dont want to throw it away by going into a bar solo during the day.

Sure, why not. You can have a cup of coffee or a drink without alcohol if that's what worries you.

It's absolutely not a big deal, don't make it one. You're a guy going somewhere, maybe you're on your way home from work or shopping, or you are on your way to have dinner with a friend, and you want to relax a little with a drink and a chat while you wait. The end.

Btw, you going alone doesn't make you a loner, quite the opposite. It makes you a social but independent person.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mystique_81 View Post
    So there is a bar I know, where I have built some sort of Attraction and Rapport with two of the barmaids there.

Anyway, most of the time I have been in has been during the day with a friend.

Too cut a long story short

Friend 1 - Very negative - cut out of life
    Friend 2 - White Knight Jealous Cock Blocker - Cut out of life
    Friend 3 - Gone back to university

I generally have no issues doing Solo Game at night.

However as I have built some attraction and rapport with two barmaids, would I be destroying it by going into a quietish bar during the day every now and then. If say I have been shopping and nip in for a drink but by myself?

This may seem a n00b question, but think Im just after some reassurance to be honest.

There are quite a few hours work here and I dont want to throw it away by going into a bar solo during the day.
    Are you planning on gaming these barmaids in the future?

Unless you have (and if you are you should be escalating your interactions with them right now) I don't see that it will make much of a difference.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolatePUA View Post
    Are you planning on gaming these barmaids in the future?

Unless you have (and if you are you should be escalating your interactions with them right now) I don't see that it will make much of a difference.
    Yeah that was the idea. Although at the minute the bar they work at is shut for refurbishment.

Also not sure on how to escalate with a barmaid as there is a bar between us and they are at work.

Same issue with girls who work in shops behind the counter.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mystique_81 View Post
    Yeah that was the idea. Although at the minute the bar they work at is shut for refurbishment.

Also not sure on how to escalate with a barmaid as there is a bar between us and they are at work.

Same issue with girls who work in shops behind the counter.
    Also not sure on how to escalate with a barmaid as there is a bar between us and they are at work
    There's a simple answer to this: you don't. You don't escalate with them at work.

You set up a meet with them away from work or after work. Continually visiting their place of work "hoping" to spark something is a very bad idea and a waste of time frankly.

Get their contact info when they serve you next time. Joke around. Invite them somewhere. Move on from there. But don't continually go back trying to do the same thing you did in previous visits - if you had any attraction this will simply stagnate and not be good for you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolatePUA View Post
    There's a simple answer to this: you don't. You don't escalate with them at work.

You set up a meet with them away from work or after work. Continually visiting their place of work "hoping" to spark something is a very bad idea and a waste of time frankly.

Get their contact info when they serve you next time. Joke around. Invite them somewhere. Move on from there. But don't continually go back trying to do the same thing you did in previous visits - if you had any attraction this will simply stagnate and not be good for you.
    Cheers, will see what happens next time I am in, when it actually re-opens.

Will post an update accordingly.