Fader Strippers & Hired Guns - Las Vegas, Aug 2015

Fader Strippers & Hired Guns - Las Vegas, Aug 2015

Going into this seminar, I was familiar with Fader's work on strippers and hired gun game. I knew that he was the type of the person who could say one sentence that could change your life completely (not just in game, but in work and health as well). That being said, the seminar was eye-opening and absolutely phenomenal.

Besides the amazing information he gave, his seminars and talks are extremely entertaining. His stories and comments are extremely funny and they had me cracking up loudly more than once. Furthermore, he went above and beyond the call of duty by giving us extra material during breaks and by extending the seminar as well.

Fader is clearly an authority on stripper and hired gun game. He likely has more experience than anyone else in the world. The information he gives in his seminars is gold. It is more powerful than any one book. Fader instead harvests the most useful information from the best self-development books in the world.

First, he breaks down the psychology of dancers. This is one of the most crucial things to understanding stripper game, because it is usually so different from club game and day game. Fader has a number of insider tips and tricks that one can greatly benefit from.

He then goes into detail on the best ways to position oneself to succeed in a strip club. He talks about individual tactics as well. I have used his tactics before and they have literally taken me from being a guy who gets blown out by strippers to someone who regularly has long (20 min +) conversations with strippers without spending a dime.

I have seen Fader in action as well. It is insane to see his magnificent game on these women. It is a thing of beauty to see these women stop working and start talking to Fader. Fader is utterly relentless when he's out gaming. Fader also has an eye for talent. He has a great passion for the most beautiful women in the world.

I highly recommend this program. Period. It is informative, entertaining, and eye-opening. Fader is an amazing teacher.

Fader is the only instructor who's extremely good at pick up strippers. He has gone through thousands of trail and errors in the strip clubs all over the United States to
    come up with the strategies to make strippers fall in love with you and forget the fact that you are a customer.
    The seminar in the beginning covers the fundamentals of pick up, which is useful in self-improvement and pick up in general. Then, he will give you a very comprehensive
    overview on strip club dynamics and customer-stripper interactions. Finally, he will tell you how pick up theories can apply to the strip club dynamics in order to pick up
    strippers without paying a penny. If you want to know anything about strippers, bottle service girls, and bartenders, Fader is the to-go person.
    If dating strippers is not part of your plan, this workshop is also very useful because practicing stripper games is a very good way to improve communication skills with women, especially the hot ones.

Fader Strippers and Hired Guns

August 2015 Seminar and Infield at Superconference

I had previously taken a bootcamp from Fader in June 2015 so I could NOT miss this! Fader is one of the most intelligent people I have had the pleasure of meeting in my entire life! On top of that he is an incredible PUA and his ability with Strippers and Hired Guns is nothing short of awe inspiring. He has probably spent more time in strip clubs doing research than the average stripper spends in a club over her entire career. He knows ALL the ins and outs and does an incredible job of passing that information on and explaining the psychology behind it. My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough, would love to see a full bootcamp devoted to this topic!

Fader, you are THE MAN!

Robert

He would have been even more amazing teacher if it would have been done at least once in London. This program seems to have vanished for good let alone be done here

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by lovinit View Post
    He would have been even more amazing teacher if it would have been done at least once in London. This program seems to have vanished for good let alone be done here
    Actually I am going to do it again next year with an option of 2 days, 3 days or 5 days infield. I am working out the details and adding more content now.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Sounds interesting. It will be interesting to see where they are going to be held

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by lovinit View Post
    Sounds interesting. It will be interesting to see where they are going to be held
    Only 1 and only in Vegas.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Thought so

And when I said "thought so", I mean I found it funny(for the wrong reasons). the fact that I said what I said and then you came on and said that you were doing another one. When I then said "it would be interesting to see where it's held", I was thinking that it would be there for a change, as it's never been done there before has it. More so after what I first said.