Meeting an online girl
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Meeting an online girl

    Yo,

    So if you could help me it would be great :P

    I met one girl at some online dating site(not a dating site but i guess you can call it like that),we started chatting and i was great at making her laugh.Later on she asked me for facebook and we continued our conversation there,it was the same story,i made her laugh and would say to her she is gorgeous etc.Later on i asked her is it to early for a phone number and she said no and gave it.
    Thats when the true texing started,i somehow started saying more and more romantic stuff and kept complimenting her every hour lol.She said she thinks i m good looking-preety and she would like to meet me.After that sentence it was going nice,i started saying silly stuff like "What can you wish more,i m good looking,romantic and i can make you laugh",she replied to that nothing more .
    I thought i have it in the bag but today she told me she needs a loooooong time before she can like someone.

    So i m meeting her soon and well telling these silly stuff what to do?I mean i told her i like her and i ll try to kiss her eventually but now i m not sure what to do.
    What would you propose?

    Thanks !!!



  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender:
    Location
    London
    Posts
    694

    Drop this soppy romantic stuff dude. You haven't even met this girl yet.
    Keep it fun, light hearted, build a bit of connection and escalate. But cut out that romantic stuff, that's way to heave going.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

    NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

    FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Drop this soppy romantic stuff dude. You haven't even met this girl yet.
    Keep it fun, light hearted, build a bit of connection and escalate. But cut out that romantic stuff, that's way to heave going.
    Yeah i know i made a mistake,never again lol
    But what to do now lol,should i say something to her like lets forget what i was telling you?

  4. So your still gonna meet her right? Vox is right, keep it playful and light hearted. Tease her. Personally, id tone down the romantic stuff and keep going like nothing happened. Don't try to touch or kiss her, either.

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown View Post
    Yeah i know i made a mistake,never again lol
    But what to do now lol,should i say something to her like lets forget what i was telling you?
    No. Don't say that. Just forget like it happened and move on. Don't make it a big deal or she'll make it a big deal. Follow what Vox was saying mate, drop the romantic stuff, bs, cause you do not want to frame yourself in her mind you're some provider, but a lover type. Don't make dating serious in her mind or you trigger all sorts of logic, which you do not want.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender:
    Age
    27
    Posts
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown View Post
    Yo,

    So if you could help me it would be great :P

    I met one girl at some online dating site(not a dating site but i guess you can call it like that),we started chatting and i was great at making her laugh.Later on she asked me for facebook and we continued our conversation there,it was the same story,i made her laugh and would say to her she is gorgeous etc.Later on i asked her is it to early for a phone number and she said no and gave it.
    Thats when the true texing started,i somehow started saying more and more romantic stuff and kept complimenting her every hour lol.She said she thinks i m good looking-preety and she would like to meet me.After that sentence it was going nice,i started saying silly stuff like "What can you wish more,i m good looking,romantic and i can make you laugh",she replied to that nothing more .
    I thought i have it in the bag but today she told me she needs a loooooong time before she can like someone.

    So i m meeting her soon and well telling these silly stuff what to do?I mean i told her i like her and i ll try to kiss her eventually but now i m not sure what to do.
    What would you propose?

    Thanks !!!
    Don't worry about what she says. Meet her for drinks at a bar. Be calm, cool, and collected. Ignore all the deep emotional stuff, since you barely know her.

    After a little while, flirt with her physically. Try to touch her leg, then hold her hand. You can try to kiss her after. Know that it's not over if she is uncomfortable once, but try to progress in person!

  7. Bro,

    People are stupid to get into all romantic stuff in online chat.
    And hence we have shows like 'Catfish'

    According to me, Online sites are one of the easiest place to meet girls, but all you have to do is;

    1) Entertain them enough to feel comfort and then go for number and meeting.

    2) Real GAME/romance should always, and will always, start in the meeting.


    REMEMBER THIS!

  8. build a bit of connection and escalate
    To [MENTION=224113]Vox[/MENTION]

    What is the meaning of that [MENTION=224113]Vox[/MENTION] ?

    Many guys are in the same online chaotic situations all the time!

    Building a connection; I can agree.. but how can one escalate without meeting that girl!?

    Let us know.

    Noire Licorne

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender:
    Location
    London
    Posts
    694

    Clearly escalate is for when you're face to face with the girl.
    All this back and forth online is unnecessary. Keep it light, invite her out and do the rest in person.
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

    NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

    FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook


Similar Threads

  1. Met a girl online (out of state) -> got her on the phone. How to progress b4 meeting?
    By HalfmanHalfamazinn in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:06 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2013, 02:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 02:51 AM
  4. Meeting a girl I picked up with online game
    By BlackoutRiot in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:25 PM
  5. Hey guys! need HELP with meeting this girl (msn and meeting out)!!!**
    By Mj13 in forum Tinder, Online Dating and Instant Messaging Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 06:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter