Advice (older women)!!!
  1. Advice (older women)!!!

Hey, I'm 19 years old, just getting into the PUA scene. Yesterday I got a hot 25 y/o number. Just curious as to what the best way to keep the older women interested, and to get them sexually interested. As you can imagine, I don't have my own place which makes things a lot more difficult with older women. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Ryan

2. Ive had the same problem as you in the past. in my experience though , if she likes you it wont matter if you have your own place or not. Dress to impress(have a nice haircut) exude confidence, and make her feel special. I honestly think a lot of women are into younger guys.
    Good luck!

NYC

"Older women"...25 yr old girl LOL.

She's a lot like your 19 yr olds - has issues and is struggling to pay rent. Game as usual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

4. "Older women" = 40+, for me, so don't call them older again!

Rest all is as usual GAME!

Let us know, what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryand View Post
    Just curious as to what the best way to keep the older women interested, and to get them sexually interested
    I agree with [MENTION=138620]Lemonjacket[/MENTION] that you should game as usual. I'm going to dive a bit more into mindset here because I suspect this runs more deeply with you than this issue:

(1) Women are women - young/old,black/white/Asian,athletic/chubby - whatever variation you want to come up with. Women are attracted to men who are comfortable in their own skin, with their own sexuality and are willing to lead. I can't teach how to get you there in a post, but I can assure you that you should remove any distinctions you make about women of a certain type being different. All that leads to is limiting beliefs like what you're demonstrating here. Your concern about living at home is something in your head - you can go to her place, your car, the park, get a hotel - if a girl is into you, the more adventurous the place you go the better

(2) Women are not on some kind of pedestal - the deeper belief you revealed in this post is that you put women on a pedestal. Lots of men have this belief (I did for years), as it is unfortunately espoused by a society where the majority of men are raised by women. If you have this belief, you will always feel inferior to women and always be chasing them and trying to impress them and worried about what they will think of you and seeking their approval (e.g. what will she think that I live at home?). That behavior is fundamentally unattractive to women and unhealthy for you. You might still get girls interested if you're good looking or funny or you're using some canned lines and routines, but sooner or later the relationship will break down because of this.

Women are people too just like you and me, no matter how hot they are or what their age is they breathe, bleed, laugh, cry, sweat, piss, shit. They have doubts and fears and insecurities just like you and me. Stop thinking about women as special for being women or being older or being hotter. There are literally billions of women out there - no single one is special on the surface and no woman is better than you for any reason.

Cast a wide net when it comes to age, it's all about the experiences.

Older women aren't expecting a 19 year old to have their own place, you make do with what you've got, odds are if she's working, she's not going to expect you to charge for a hotel room or buy drinks, but that also means you have to be creative in how to have a fun time together, usually physical activities like bike riding, hiking, running, etc is an age equalizer.

It only gets weird if your parents are close in age to the woman you're dating, and I had dated someone where that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryand View Post
    Hey, I'm 19 years old, just getting into the PUA scene. Yesterday I got a hot 25 y/o number. Just curious as to what the best way to keep the older women interested, and to get them sexually interested. As you can imagine, I don't have my own place which makes things a lot more difficult with older women. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Ryan
    So Ryan as an older woman who dates guys as much as 20 years younger than I up to the same age, here is my advice. First be CONFIDENT and focus on your strengths. You have the unique upper hand over older men, as you have little to no emotional baggage from past relationships to hold you back in bed. Second get your own place asap, because not having privacy is a big turn off. ( if she likes camping you could also plan a romantic sexy tent session.Remember,most guys your age can get it up multiple times for hours of fun to bring the older woman satisfaction when older men can't last long. Want to attract her? Focus on her, and let her know that you are open to exploring her and experimental play. Tell her it's OK for her to tell you what she needs and wants. FYI, some of us ladies are visual, and have high sex drives, and we are happy to tell you what makes us explode multiple times. As a 40 yr. old who works in the medical field , has to be " good " all the time, I also enjoy a man who is willing to let me take charge in bed sometimes and let my freak out without being judged or labeled.
    The very worst thing you can do is to tell all your friends what you two did in bed, or treat her like the flavor of the day. If you earn her trust, she will worship you buddy, and the sex will be amazing.