HEY YOU! ANSWER THIS FOR ME PLEASE!!!
1234 LastLast
    NYC, ATX

HEY YOU! ANSWER THIS FOR ME PLEASE!!!

Hey guys, I'm always trying to teach the best way I can and be relevant. If you are reading this please answer the following questions for me. Help me help you..

1-what was/is the hardest part of this whole game process to learn for you?

2-what was the most helpful thing you did? Was it.... A bootcamp? infield training? A seminar? A product? A wing? A video? A book? etc. et.c

3-what product/seminar would you suggest, that would be so awesome you would have to attend?

THANK YOU!

E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

2. I have a great deal of complaints, Intrigue. I think this better be done privately, either on PM or Skype.

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by 327ren View Post
    I have a great deal of complaints, Intrigue. I think this better be done privately, either on PM or Skype.
    please feel free to PM me or email me at intrigue@lovesystems.com
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

Well I think the main thing holding me back is Im obsessed with the looks issue, always thinking looks are everything and I dont identify myself as a good looking guy so ...

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by DanEinsen View Post
    Well I think the main thing holding me back is Im obsessed with the looks issue, always thinking looks are everything and I dont identify myself as a good looking guy so ...
    Hey Dan, this is pretty common. And not just with looks but with other things like money, etc. The truth of it is its only as big of a deal as you let it be in your mind. In all honesty a man can control 90% of his looks and skew them in his favor with some work. I used to be about a 4 on the looks scale and now I'm considered very good looking.

That being said looks can help for sure IF YOU ARE ALREADY TAKING ACTION. They give you a boost especially in the beginning SOME TIMES but beyond that they dont open or close for you. Which is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrigue View Post
    Hey Dan, this is pretty common. And not just with looks but with other things like money, etc. The truth of it is its only as big of a deal as you let it be in your mind. In all honesty a man can control 90% of his looks and skew them in his favor with some work. I used to be about a 4 on the looks scale and now I'm considered very good looking.

That being said looks can help for sure IF YOU ARE ALREADY TAKING ACTION. They give you a boost especially in the beginning SOME TIMES but beyond that they dont open or close for you. Which is everything.

Thanks man, yea I know... the problem is that I have done some crazy research regarding this, the biology and all, and theres like millions of studies out there showing again and again that a mans physical looks are the absolute most important thing and #1 that women go for in a man.

Thing is, I dont even know if I believe it myself, but it puts so many doubt in my mind reading that shit .. and why would they lie? I mean, its not like theres some conspiracy going on lol.

7. EXACTLY. I wish this would finally be addressed by some of the REAL experts in this forum. I would, in particular, like to see a REAL LIFE example of a guy who is not sexually attractive yet scoring left and right. Seeing is believing. Please, no armchair quarterbacks posting here, I know what you guys have said, and I know that game is 50% talking your way past the girl's rejection mechanism. But suppose your looks are such that, while not classically ugly, you are just not "sex material"? Suppose this is insurmountable? I want to hear only from you Intrigue, not the armchair QB crowd. Is a 6+ going to sleep with a guy who looks weird or "off", or just not sexy? How much of this is reversible? And why does online dating not work? I think there needs to be an example shown of a guy who looks bad but who has mad game before I am satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by 327ren View Post
    I wish this would finally be addressed by some of the REAL experts in this forum. I think there needs to be an example shown of a guy who looks bad but who has mad game before I am satisfied.
    I am so sorry Intrigue, I don't want to derail your thread or flame anyone, but this is getting ridiculous.

327ren has gotten replies from Tenmagnet, Rio, Vox, Therogue, Tank, CowboyCasanova, rockycruz and many others, more than 35 pages of very long and well thought through replies, and you have the audacity to call them an armchair quarterback crowd?

They have again and again said that you have to stop chasing those same three girls, stop dressing like a bum when you approach, don't be so extremely needy and get some friends before you focus on game, and they have said that you need to do more than 10 approaches, but you insist that you need to manage your hundreds of pages of PUA notes before you approach more. You even asked Savoy to get the unedited version of MB for crying out loud!

You are leaning back, expecting everyone to keep serving you and prove to you that Love Systems Works, and you call THEM armchair quarterbacks?

You haven't even addressed the thing Intrigue asks for help about! You just take and take and take, in your own threads and everywhere else, and in return you have called people idiots, keyboard jockeys, hypocrites, you even told two instructors that their advice was bad... and you know best because you are a 43 year old virgin!? And you are still not "SATISFIED?"

Sorry for the rant, but 327rens behaviour is so unfair, why is it being allowed?

327ren, try to ask Intrigue whether he thinks it is important to approach a lot, of if you should manage notes of your openers and routines first.

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by Hrang View Post
    I am so sorry Intrigue, I don't want to derail your thread or flame anyone, but this is getting ridiculous.
    Thanks buddy but its okay. The looks topic is a tough one to get over and one that most "PUAs" disregard. I have a lot of thoughts on it and can talk about it for a very long time. Most of the LS instructors were never good looking guys, though pretty much all of them now have a solid grasp on fashion and fitness which has brought them up a few points. That being said they all are successful with 6+'s and I have seen it. I have also taught many students who are not good looking by any means to success.

I will NEVER advise that you should not look your best. I believe every man can get in great shape and get his fashion and body language in check. DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!! When i was well over 300 pounds i thought it was cooler to be not good looking and have so much game I could pick up girls despite it. Not cool. No one cares. I hated how I looked. Get in shape, look good, you look at yourself in the mirror more than anyone else sees you.

I've seen super good looking tall guys, 10/10 get absolutely nowhere with girls and often just stand around. Action trumps all.

Also context plays a big role with how your looks will affect attracting women. Examples...
    -online dating- if you are ugly you are having a super tough time. If you are good looking, you arent doing much better. I recently re tried some online dating and sent about 10 messages and had 2 write back and then drop off by the second message. My pictures are fantastic.
    -cold approach- night game with sets standing around in a low key venue you can buy yourself a ton of time to convey personality right to her.
    -cold approach in loud clubs- you are more judged off your looks
    -social circle- you can have the most time to build a great image despite your looks.
    -DHV game- this would be being famous (many facets to this), throwing parties at a cool place (gatsby game), teaching classes, being a leader in some context. These will put you up very high despite any looks.

TAKEAWAYS...
    1-start to get your looks handled
    2-apply your effort to a context that suits you after you try them out

The same people who think that looks matter also think that being well dressed using body language will get them great results.
    Nothing could be further from the truth.
    I can't understand why with all the LS material he has at his finger tips that he still believes looks matter.