HEY YOU! ANSWER THIS FOR ME PLEASE!!! - Page 3

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    It's funny, I also see telltales of delusion in this threads, the kind of delusion that makes people seek out limiting ideas that makes them feel good because it alleviates them from the responsibility of dealing with their own problems.

Of course looks matter. A guy with perfect game AND a perfect jawline will have it a bit easier than a moderately looking guy with perfect game. But as a man you can almost always be attractive to women based on your personality and if you have maximized your fashion, fitness and grooming, no women are inherently out of your league. That's what we've been saying all along.
    Thankyou, makes alot of sense.

I know I can be on the offence on this one and come off as agressive, but thats probably just cause some companies/guys claim they dont matter at all, as if girls dont have eyes, and Ive seen with my own eyes like hundreds of times girls saying: "He is HOT" and then being the initiator pulling the guy home, just cause he looks good with masculine symmetrical featuers, muscular etc.

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by DanEinsen View Post
    Thankyou, makes alot of sense.

I know I can be on the offence on this one and come off as agressive, but thats probably just cause some companies/guys claim they dont matter at all, as if girls dont have eyes, and Ive seen with my own eyes like hundreds of times girls saying: "He is HOT" and then being the initiator pulling the guy home, just cause he looks good with masculine symmetrical featuers, muscular etc.
    I never said looks don't matter. You are on the wrong thread and talking about the wrong people and company.

NOW BACK TO MY INITIAL QUESTIONS. Sounds like a big issue is guys thinking looks matter way more than they do.
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

3. Alright one issue in my game is how to transform it to a more direct style. Im largely based in "old school" Mystery Method/Love Systems where I go in more indirect pushing the girls button to get her chasing my validation, in which results in her qualifying herself and jumping into my hoops, then transitioning to comfort and eventually hopefully seduction.

However, If I go direct, I just dont know where to "go next". Like, is the attraction phase "done" after u go direct and get a positive response/compliance? If so, should I just move directly to qualification and then comfort, completely skipping the teasing parts/push-pull that I usually do in attraction? And if so - wont that make for a pretty boring conversation without spice in it?

NYC, ATX

Alright one issue in my game is how to transform it to a more direct style. Im largely based in "old school" Mystery Method/Love Systems where I go in more indirect pushing the girls button to get her chasing my validation, in which results in her qualifying herself and jumping into my hoops, then transitioning to comfort and eventually hopefully seduction.

However, If I go direct, I just dont know where to "go next". Like, is the attraction phase "done" after u go direct and get a positive response/compliance? If so, should I just move directly to qualification and then comfort, completely skipping the teasing parts/push-pull that I usually do in attraction? And if so - wont that make for a pretty boring conversation without spice in it?
    1-what was/is the hardest part of this whole game process to learn for you?

2-what was the most helpful thing you did? Was it.... A bootcamp? infield training? A seminar? A product? A wing? A video? A book? etc. et.c

3-what product/seminar would you suggest, that would be so awesome you would have to attend?
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Intrigue View Post

2-what was the most helpful thing you did? Was it.... A bootcamp? infield training? A seminar? A product? A wing? A video? A book? etc. et.c

3-what product/seminar would you suggest, that would be so awesome you would have to attend?

1. Getting the girl to "hook" so much as she starts chasing/wanting me.
    2. Reading magic bullets/MM
    3. A love-systems "hotseat" (refering to RSDs hotseat) where you could show hours of infield footage for 1-3 days, to a smaller amount of cost than bootcamp.

Los Angeles, California

I spent most of my last book (www.tinyurl.com/iymbook) explaining exactly why - with examples - much of what we take as "scientific" evidence about dating and attraction is well and truly wrong. (That said, I admit that we sometimes try to have it both ways. I'm proud of the fact that Psychology Today did a big study of Love Systems and came out with an endorsement.)

On the subject of looks:

OF COURSE looks matter. Given two men who are identical in every way, and one looks like me and the other looks like Brad Pitt, it's NOT a 50/50 coin flip. The better looking man is going to have an advantage.

OF COURSE looks aren't the only thing that matters or even the most important thing. Come to any Love Systems program and you'll see good looking guys who aren't getting the women they want before they come to LS, and you'll find ugly guys who use their training to kill it. Or come to the SuperConference and meet all of the LS instructors. Hell, we have an instructor who is missing an arm. And he's better with women than even most other instructors.

Here's another secret though...for a man, your looks have very little to do with what you look like naked. You can be perceived as good looking with the right outfit, haircut, and body language. You can go from a 2 to a 7 in a day. Women can't.

Also worth considering -- while looks do matter, they matter a different amount to different women and they matter a different amount depending on what she's looking for and what she has going on. And what is good looking to one woman may be unattractive to another.

So what do you do?

Make the most out of your looks
    Make your look reflect your identity
    Stop worrying about it
    Go out and have fun and express your personality
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

NYC, ATX

1. Getting the girl to "hook" so much as she starts chasing/wanting me.
    2. Reading magic bullets/MM
    3. A love-systems "hotseat" (refering to RSDs hotseat) where you could show hours of infield footage for 1-3 days, to a smaller amount of cost than bootcamp.
    thanks buddy good stuff here.

with #1 I do hear this often. You do not need a girl to chase you to get somewhere with her. If she is talking to you and eventually following your lead enough to progress logistically thats all you need.

That being said a quick and easy tip to get them to chase a little bit is to use takeaways and isolation.

takeaways- when she says something you don't like or just for the hell of it when she is into the conversation you can do something like tell her she's losing you and turn your body slightly away from her. This wont work in the first couple minutes usually but after that it can work well.

isolation- Try bringing just her to another spot in the venue you meet and sit down with her. Most of the time she will start asking you questions and "chasing" you a bit.

8. 1-what was/is the hardest part of this whole game process to learn for you?

This used to be getting past the first 10 minutes and go to the "next level" where you escalate or number close or just stand there doing nothing and have her being attracted to you, yourself in control of that. Now it's combining it with all other stuff in life, there's so much cool things to do but you can't neglect game and or social things.

Meeting like minded people. Hang out with them on a regular base. I also absorbed tons of information through books and and videos though I do think regular practice and never just executing but always thinking afterward about what's good about the current approach and what could be better is very helpful. Be on top of your sh** so to say.

Some cool seminar for like about 100 dollars about a particular field in the game.

NYC, ATX

Quote Originally Posted by andthensome View Post

This used to be getting past the first 10 minutes and go to the "next level" where you escalate or number close or just stand there doing nothing and have her being attracted to you, yourself in control of that. Now it's combining it with all other stuff in life, there's so much cool things to do but you can't neglect game and or social things.

Meeting like minded people. Hang out with them on a regular base. I also absorbed tons of information through books and and videos though I do think regular practice and never just executing but always thinking afterward about what's good about the current approach and what could be better is very helpful. Be on top of your sh** so to say.

Some cool seminar for like about 100 dollars about a particular field in the game.
    Awesome stuff thanks!

The hardest part up till now was getting past false beliefs about what was and was not possible. Now it would be getting better at qualifying and continuing to PUSH/pull instead of just pull once attraction is there.

While a wing is extremely beneficial I would say that if I had a wing where I live and hadn't had infield training it wouldn't get me the results I get with having had the infield and going out without a wing. I am now able to identify my hangups and have been given the tools to fix them!

Super Conference was amazing and I believe it would benefit anyone, at any skill level. It was really cool to see that even INSTRUCTORS were asking other instructors questions and trying to better their game. "In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

Robert