[Resolved] Help delete personal posts and a guide to stop receiving e-mails
+ Reply to Thread

[Resolved] Help delete personal posts and a guide to stop receiving e-mails

Hi there,

Due to privacy reasons, I was hoping someone would be able to just delete my posts or edit out the personal information out of the threads! This is the only thread I have ever made here, I would appreciate this so much. I would also like to change my email if possible and if you have a guide so I can stop receiving e-mails I couldn't find an unsubscribe button anywhere or where to edit in my profile.

thread link:

http://www.theattractionforums.com/r...ious-help.html

Thanks

2. I don't see anything personal in that thread.

To edit notifications and email, click "Notifications -> Inbox -> General Settings

I've gone ahead and disabled email notifications for you. If you receive newsletters from Love Systems or a specific instructor, use the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the mail. You may still receive support letters if you bought a product and it has an update.

We don't delete posts and threads but I've edited out places and names. If I missed anything identifying, please link to the specific post.

Ah screw it, cba. Thread deleted. Make sure to manually remove the thread from the cache of search engines.

Please refrain from posting personal novels complete with details about events, cities, workplaces, names, ages and what else. Always protect your anonymity online. If your thread has ended up somewhere else since it was posted years ago, it's completely out of our hands.

I'd like to stop the email notifications to my inbox, too. Could you help with that please?