21 Days To Break a Habbit - My challenge, Your Challenge

123451151 ... LastLast

21 Days To Break a Habbit - My challenge, Your Challenge

They say it takes 21 days to break a habbit, any habbit. What better habbit to break then masturbation? At least for us right.....i mean...higher sex drive, increased pheramone production, a little extra kick when doin sets. Ok well here we go, everyday you can post what you want to post. Say what day it is and ur status. I think that because eeryone is like actually watching u, per say, as in watching ur progress on the fporum, the drive to not masturbate will be greater anyways ok il start.
    day 1 - start and im tryin this out
    btw, i originally got this a long time ago from sosuave forums, but i dont like those forums anymore, so here

I haven't touched myself since Sunday in preparation for my Mystery Method bootcamp this weekend.
    The first couple of days are always agonizing, so I typically try to find other things to distract me. But after that, it's smooth sailing and I don't think about it nearly as much.
    I made a promise to myself that my sperm deserve only to be deposited inside a condom whilst in a woman or down a woman's esophagus. It's ridiculous... and it's working.

3. pua dusk once you get up to speed there will be so much pussy, masturbation will never again be a need but an option for the ladies who get off on watching before joining in.

Lazy Guest

Ok this sounds interesting, I'm in, 00:14 on the 28th of July.

aweosome, thanx guys, i tried one time and lasted two weeks, the benefits reaped are pretty sweet anyways
    i forgot to metntion, after u write ur stuff, also give input on effects on ur behavior as it may benefit others who are still like super tempted haha
    anyways
    may the habit breaking begin!

Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria
    I haven't touched myself since Sunday in preparation for my Mystery Method bootcamp this weekend.
    The first couple of days are always agonizing, so I typically try to find other things to distract me. But after that, it's smooth sailing and I don't think about it nearly as much.
    I made a promise to myself that my sperm deserve only to be deposited inside a condom whilst in a woman or down a woman's esophagus. It's ridiculous... and it's working.
    bwahaha that made me piss myself laughing!
    What a horrible picture you put in my head! You trying not to touch yourself!
    Good luck on the BC! Your 'boys' deserve only the best!! no tissues for them!
    There is no 'try' only 'do'

Lazy Guest

This is harder than I expected, I didn't think it would be a problem but now I'm trying not to do it it's getting more and more tempting, I'm horny as hell right now lol.
    I'm still going to try to stick to it though haha.

HI, MY NAME IS LIBERTINE101, AND IT'S BEEN 1 DAY SINCE I LAST MASTERBATED

I'm gonna fucking do this, just for the pleasure of beating all you guys and for the sarge motivation.
    The competition is on, my last time was around 24 hours ago, i have 20 days left.

Haha, why the hell not.
    I'm in.