Does the whole I am not looking for dances and I just want to talk thing work?

1. Does the whole I am not looking for dances and I just want to talk thing work?

I've been reading about some tips about hooking up with stripers and stuff with the so called "avoid costumer frame". Does this pre-frame actually work? I haven't had much experience but it seems like the whole "Striper persona" does exist a lot of the time which causes many flakes. How can we proceed after the pre-frame that eventually leads to attraction?

2. You don't want to be that blunt about it with the stripper, but that is what you need to be telling your inner self.
    The second you start spending money on her she will continue to grind you down to your last dollar, then leave.
    If you can engage her in conversation and entertain her with charm, talk to her, find out about her as a person, then you are more likely to not be viewed as a customer.
    If that builds into attraction then you are getting set for a date outside of her work.

This is easier to do in the daytime or a weekday when it is slow. On weekends and late at night they are all hustling for the money.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Royalewithcheese View Post
    I've been reading about some tips about hooking up with stripers and stuff with the so called "avoid costumer frame". Does this pre-frame actually work? I haven't had much experience but it seems like the whole "Striper persona" does exist a lot of the time which causes many flakes. How can we proceed after the pre-frame that eventually leads to attraction?
    Start with having solid game. Yes there are some specific tweaks to make for stripper game, but if you just have solid game, you already separate yourself from 99% of the guys she meets and she'll take you out of the customer frame. Without solid game you are pretty much sunk.

That's not real specific, but I'm afraid there aren't really any short cuts, and I say this after spending something like two years working on stripper game every week (for a while even every single night) plus pro coaching.

4. The place I sometimes go to isn't a strip joint per se but does offer lap dances. And the girls are all different. Some of them will be friendly with you even if you don't take dances, and there are others who, if you won't take a dance from them, won't even give you the time of day. Some are very aggressive when it comes to seeking out dances, while others are more passive. The ladies are charged a house fee by the club, and this may be the reason for some of their aggression. What I don't know, and it's probably confidential, is whether the house fee is the same whether you go on weeknights or weekends. But if you want to get to know more about one of the ladies outside of the lap dance, it is probably better to go during daytime or weeknights when there are usually fewer customers. Even weekend nights, however, aren't as busy as they used to be, probably due to a combination of the economy and the smoking bans which are now nearly everywhere.

5. What kind of joint is this? Sounds pretty different to what we have here in Florida

6. Dancers are charged a stage fee in most clubs and they vary wildly. My clubs fees depend on when I check in, but weekends are the same as weekdays. Juice bars tend to charge much higher fees than booze bars.

Dancers are often more or less aggressive, depending on whether they've made decent money already or not. Personally, I'm always pretty aggressive but quite a a few dancers relax once they've gotten their house covered. If she has an hour left in her shift and hasn't broken $100 yet, she's a lot less likely to want to sit and talk for free than the dancer who's been in VIP all night with $1k in her purse.

Dayshift is for the super hustlers and the dirty girls. It's a very different crew from what you'll see on a Saturday night.