Project Rockstar 2014 - Daily Journals

1234511 ... LastLast
    Sterling is offline Certified Love Systems Instructor

Project Rockstar Head Instructor

Project Rockstar 2014 - Daily Journals

After 5 interviews and 12 grueling weeks of intense physical training Rockstar is finally here. A life transformation unlike anything else, the guys will be journaling about their experience here daily.

I live for these months.

Project Rockstar
    Head Instructor
    www.projectrockstar.com

Simplified Natural
    Co-Creator
    www.simplifiednatural.com

Love Systems 10-day Bootcamp
    Co-Creator and Lead Instructor

Reviews
    Project Rockstar 2016
    Project Rockstar 2015
    Project Rockstar 2014
    Project Rockstar 2013
    Project Rockstar 2012
    Project Rockstar 2011

Simplified Natural reviews
    Simplified Natural Q&A (13000 views - #1 all-time most viewed Products thread!)

10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas 2016
    10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas 2015
    10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas 2014
    10-day Bootcamp - Sydney 2013
    10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas 2012
    10-day Bootcamp - Sweden 2011

Thanks for the interest in all our review threads!!! We appreciate everyone's support in making Simplified Natural, Project Rockstar, and the 10-day Bootcamps the success stories they've become.

The grand design begins

Something pretty ominous happened to me the moment I stepped off the plane in Vegas. First, reality hit. I’m actually here and this Rockstar thing is going to actually happen. Point of no return crossed. When I stepped off the plane and saw a Starbucks I thought I’d get some coffee. I reached into my pocket and all the cash save two dollars was gone from my pocket. When I felt the two pieces of fabric and my leg, I thought, “What the fuck?” I basically lost all my cash and felt naked. I always carry cash and not having that measurement threw me into weird space. Granted I had plenty of money on my card, but I always hated the feeling of losing cash, but welcomed the feeling of uneasiness. It was something I knew I would have to get comfortable with, and what better way than to unexpectedly get a head start.

After meeting the boys and going through the introductions we were hustled back to the Rockstar mansion to get settled in and changed for XS nightswim. Nervous system overload. This is all a whirlwind of life being filtered through my body. Super successful people, social creatures dripping with abundance and positivity, energy you could power a house with. It’s absolutely insane in the most philosophical terms. I opened a ton of sets, most went well. I got into conversations about random dumb fluff talk and about serious logical topics as well. You could tell everyone was a little nervous about being here and so quickly being thrown into the fire. It’s a feeling that many people will not feel once in their lives. It made me think of the kind of limiting life people lead. The grand scheme of things is to really connect with people. And not just with family or friends. There are 6 billion people on this blue rock and there is literally nothing stopping you from getting to know as many of those people as possible. The only thing stopping you is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself.

We started the 10 day bootcamp that runs concurrently with Rockstar and we were finally given a dynamic blueprint on how to achieve our goals. I say dynamic since it’s tailored to our individual sticking points so that we can expand at our own pace and really grow into that best version of ourselves. The second night on the program was sick. A lot of my sets were hitting and being the idiot that I am, I would get the number and eject. I thought I would be awkward and my subcomms would be totally off but to my great surprise, those subcomms were more or less on point. I stood up straight, shoulders back, looked girls straight into the eye. One of the alums from last year that was rolling with me commented on this and it felt great that part of my game was satisfactory.

Now onto the good stuff. Day two in the 10 day, I winged one of the rock stars with a group of four friends. Right off the rip I grabbed one of there hands and put it on my chest and flexed. She melted, then took my hand stuck it on her ass and then onto her crotch. Awesome. My attention was directed towards her cute little friends. I told her she has hot and we hit it off. I saw she was a yellow/green right away and started ramping up sexually. She was really receptive while I went warm and normal. Before I know it, she's all over me like white on rice. A few of the instructors and a rockstar hook their friends and before I know it, day 4 on PR, I’m on my way to a hotel suite to hang with all buddies and these hot chicks. My chick put up a lot of resistance but I put on a strong nonjudgmental frame on how society misjudges women. I ended up not getting the bang but was fun sharing perspectives with this chick and gaining some great fucking reference experience with the entire process of the mating ritual. We all hopped into the party limo to Spearmint Rhino and had some fun with chicken tenders. She was actually a pretty cool chick.

Next day, met up with her again at Surrender. I quickly formed a bubble with her and took her to the cabana that we had. She kept saying how she couldn't go home with me since nothing would happen at which point I was like, I’m going home to sleep, peace. Right then she protested to stay with her. Long story long, with some slow burn game, and a few logistical bumps, I took her back to the Rockstar mansion. After a lot of LMR, I managed to get her super excited and not to mention horny and I took her down the scenic route to bangtown. Day 4 of Project Rockstar, first pull complete. Oh and I was the first to pull a chick in the house. Just sayin. Welcome to the new reality.

Day 1

Day 1 started off with a meeting in the core instructor’s hotel room at the Cosmo. The room was pretty swanky and it was a beautiful day in Las Vegas and the view was to die for. It was full of extra chairs for the seating of everyone taking part on Project Rockstar. We were soon going to be going around doing introductions, and after the build up to Project Rockstar I was ready to get started.

As anyone would expect, the instructor’s stories and ability to deliver and convey themselves during the speech was astonishing. I had already met them before but nonetheless it still stuck me just how solid them speak and move. The Rockstars ranged in ability to do the same but it easily showed there was a large gap between the instructors and everyone else. The Rockstars were a very interesting group because all were accomplished but in their own unique ways (be it business, professional career, or life obstacles they had to overcome). Any of the Rockstars stories would make you think to yourself, “Holy shit…”. I think we all knew we were going to be with special company for the next 9 weeks.

For the first 2 nights we were going to get to know each other and let the instructors see where we are skill wise. The first night was going to be at the Sunday night swim at XS (in the Encore). It was my first time at a nightclub with a pool party and it was a blast. The instructors were having conversations with girls almost immediately whereas the Rockstars had very little success. It was obvious that either there was a lot of rust to knock off or a lot of skill to develop. Personally I did not get into a conversation with a single girl I cold approached. Oddly enough, whenever someone else with me would approach with, “Have you met my friend?” and pointed to me it usually ended up with a conversation. Clearly my ability to apporach vs being introduced in that fashion showed a gap in my skill. Considering it was the very first night of Rockstar I was not worried about it. We had not received any instruction as of yet and we still had the entire program to go. After little success for any Rockstar we headed back for what will likely prove to be the most sleep of any night.

Day 2

On day 2 we met again in the hotel room with a few more instructors so a few introductions were necessary. Today we went over the outline of Rockstar and what to expect. It was definitely exciting to hear what was going to take place and what kind of transformation was going to occur. To finally know that you are going to be heading towards the person you want to become (like being confident, a social master, and great with women) was exciting. The instructors warned us it was not going to be without a bit of pain and frustration. They were here secondarily to be our friends, and primarily to push us far outside our comfort zones. As they put it, they were willing to trade the friendship at the expense of the growth.

This evening we went to the Marquee. It was packed with girls and an awesome venue to practise at. Another Rockstar and I ended up speaking to 2 girls for the night and bouncing with them. It turned out to be the epitome of getting fucked….by logistics. They had a 3rd friend who was not with them and was not going to join because of some reason they would not tell us. After bouncing we tried to get into our friends room but had no key. It was 4 or 5 in the morning and the music was up so loud in the room they could not hear us banging on the door. After 10 or 15 minutes we tried another room but could not get up the elevator without a key card. After being room declined into rooms twice we ended up going to their room in the Bellagio. We got outside the room and my friend’s girl put the key card in and was stopped cold because the door had been latched from the inside. After they called out the 3rd girls name a couple of times the silence of the Bellagio hallways at 7AM was broken. “YOU FUCKING BITCHES. YOU FUCKING CUNTS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE”. The girl in the room was beyond pissed. After about 10 minutes the girl’s we were with passports were thrown out of the room. The 3rd friend was not even going to give them their clothes, only their passports! They were clearly occupied and we were exhausted, we called it quits and headed back for the night. Not going to lose sleep over the missed opportunity, it turned out to be a funny story and there will be plenty more chances to close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy D View Post
    Day 4 of Project Rockstar, first pull complete. Oh and I was the first to pull a chick in the house. Just sayin. Welcome to the new reality.
    Damnnnn... i wish i can go this year.
    Day 4 pull is the first in the house (?)

14 June 2014

It is Saturday morning on day 5 of the bootcamp and I feel like I’ve just jumped off a merry-go-round that’s been spinning continuously for hours. The intensity has ramped up dramatically as we dived into the first few days of the 10-day bootcamp.

Every day we wake up after 4-5 hours sleep and the mad rush begins allover again… Eat breakfast as quickly as possible (often this gets skipped); run to the gym in the crazy Vegas heat; pump out the day’s Kris Gethin workout as quickly as possible; rush back to the house to get ready in 5 mins; drive over to the Cosmo (been late almost every day so far); 5 hours of incredible seminars, and information overload; rush back home and immediately get ready to go out; navigate our way to the club; hit on girls until the sun rises; sleep; do it again…

There is a song going round the clubs at the moment… “Eat, sleep, rave, repeat”… which pretty much represents the rockstar lifestyle so far!

It’s been epic, and I’ve learnt so much good stuff in the seminars. The new threshold model just makes the art of chatting to women feel so much more bloody natural. Rather than seeing game as a linear step-by-step approach, it has this flowing feel to it where you naturally bounce between flirting and being normal. The flirting side escalates into sexualising the interaction, while the normal side deepens into a warm open conversation.

The emphasis is on letting the conversation flow naturally and not thinking about what to say next… just by understanding some basic principles of good conversation. Sure there are routines that are given out, but these are just examples to lead you in to thinking along the same lines of direction, so that you naturally come out with your own sharp witty things to say, which I can already feel is starting to resonate.

Night 1 of the bootcamp we hit up a club called Drai’s, which was my best club so far. Rooftop pool party overlooking half of Vegas, and the women were stunning! The goals tonight were to approach and engage in normal conversation, without thinking about anything. I was sceptical at first, after years of applying constant routines, and I was amazed to see how easy and natural it felt. I ended up having so much more fun with girls, as wasn’t always thinking about what to say next. I approached a ton of girls that night, some of the most gorgeous that I’ve approached in a long time, and brought back a few different groups to our table, where we would all be hanging out having an awesome party as a group… and bring the girls into our legendary fun world.

I ended up kissing a cute Swiss girl along the way, who eventually ran off with her drunk friends, and then at the end of the night I met an absolutely gorgeous girl from Indiana. I was super nervous approaching, but she opened up glowing green and I walked her back to our table where we flirted for over an hour. I ended up just getting the number as her friends had to leave, but it flaked. I cant really understand why as she was super into me and begging me to get in touch. So obviously something is lacking that I need to work on.

Night 2, tuesday night we went to Light Club. GANGSTA SHIT! Super rough aggressive hip hop crowd. I love a bit of the hippidy hop, but most of us were not stoked with the vibes there. Super loud and couldn’t hear a word anyone was saying, plus it had a pretty intense tempo. I think I got blown out at least 40 times that night. Everyone was cold as ice. But I’m kind of happy about that as I feel like it toughened me up, and I’m fearless to rejection now. Feel like I’m invincible after going through that!
    At the end of the night, had some late night food with Sterling and a few others (Man he is such an awesome dude when you get to know him more) and then we hit up Sapphires and I got to try my hand at a bit of stripper game for the first time in my life. It’s kind of awesome as they approach you and try to get you to pay for a dance, whilst at the same time you are trying to game them to forget the money and leave the club with you. Pretty much impossible, except for the advanced, but is awesome flirting practice nonetheless.

On day 3, Wednesday, we had a much needed break night. A lot of us were considering going out, and I was hoping to land a date with the only girl I managed to hook at Light Club… but the seminar on warmth and sub comms dragged on much later into the night than normal. So from sheer exhaustion we decided to just take care of a few things and get an early night (2am instead of 5/6am).

Day 4 we learnt about the specifics of warmth. By this stage we had covered all 5 key areas of the model… normal convo, flirting, sexual, warmth and sub comms… so we were fully armed heading out to XS nightclub where Avicii was playing. I started off in awesome state, after applying some of Vercetti’s body presence warm ups, and approached a bunch of gorgeous girls that hooked into awesome conversation straight away. The night ended strong with 5 number closes.

I felt confident and had awesome vibes with girls the whole night… but a few major realisations emerged. Whilst I am approaching confidently, can easily engage in normal conversation, have got my flirting down and can tease effortlessly…. my sub communications and ability to sexually escalate is super weak. Probably the most immediate issue here is my sub comms and body language. Without strong emphasis here, everything else is useless. I think I have limiting beliefs and bad internal dialogue that is putting up a wall between me and the girls, preventing me from touch and creating sexual tension. I’m not really sure where this comes from at my core… perhaps growing up in a reasonably conservative household with misconceptions on how things are… but either way I need to crush this belief NOW.

So tonight I am going out again… I think we are hitting XS again. And I am going to OVER-TOUCH. I am going to push the envelope so hard that I get blown out often from over doing it. And I plan to for the 5 days or so, to make sure I crush this belief once and for all, and unleash the awesome vibes that come with strong “natural” sub communication into my interactions.

6. Friday 13th June
    Even if I tried to write everyday I haven’t been able to because free hours here are very few. Since my last blog a few days have passed and we have started the ten day bootcamp. The first day of the ten day was an introduction and we talked about organic conversation. I don’t want to go deep on this but it was about how to have a normal conversation. The goal for the night was to have as many awkward conversations with women as we could, until eventually the woman walked away from boredom. We went to a club and I talked with a lot of women about a lot of boring things. Some of them stayed for a long time and I don’t know why. I talked to another girl for almost an hour, but she only stayed because her friend was talking to another rockstar and she was really into him.
    By the end of the night I had a lot of nonsense conversation, but the night was a lot of fun.
    The next day we had a debrief about the night before and the instructors gave us feedback about what they had seen during the night. I appreciate that they go out just to give us feedback and advice and not to only have fun.
    Then we did body language. Personally I think it’s going to help me a lot because I thought my posture was good, but that night in the club I realized I was doing a few things wrong. We also studied active and passive sub communications and flirting conversation. I think this is going to help me a lot because I’m not an especially funny guy. It’s a good way to train your brain.
    For that night the goals were to work the subcomms and have fun conversations and tease. We went to the club and I had a pretty good night. I completed all the goals I had for the night. I think I learned a lot from one of the alumni who gave me a lot of feedback. I talked to a few girls and had lot of fun conversations, and had a great night. I think I learned a lot. After that we went to a strip club… it was a little bit boring because I wasn’t drunk.
    Next day we had feedback, which I think, is a very good thing to have each day, and then we talked about sexualisation. That night was a night off so I didn’t go out. Me and the rest of the Rockstar’s had a meeting to see what we were going to do for the Rockstar week off.
    The next day we did warm conversation. That night we went out and my goal for the night was to practice sexual conversation. For me the night didn’t go to well, or at least I didn’t have much fun because the girls I talked to blew me off early. But I think for the learning aspect it was pretty good.
    Next day was inner game. It is a very helpful thing for when Rockstar ends because it’s gonna help us to master the things we’ve learned and not forget it because we won’t have the feedback from the instructors. That night we went to XS night swim pool party, and I had a great night and talked to a lot of girls.
    I think this is a very intense program, and I’m starting to feel what I’ve read about and what past Rockstars have told me. It’s just the beginning but I think it’s the beginning of a very important part of my life.

Welcome to project rockstar. After 12 weeks of fitness hell and the anticipation of a lifetime we finally kicked off and go to meet everyone these past few days. It hit me hearing everyone’s stories not only how driven everyone is, but how real and intense this program is going to be. Hearing the passion in Venture and sterling’s voice and hearing Vici tell his story I got for the first time a sense of how much this course is going to change my sense of who I think I could be in the future.

I came to a number of realizations:

1 – I need to leave it all on the table. I need to leave nothing behind or think that I know better about anything. I just need to work my fucking arse off and do exactly what they say. There is a reason they are the best in the business. It’s fucking go time.

2 – I need to find the desperation and really dig into the fear to motivate myself. This is going to make my children better looking and my wife a LOT hotter. I only get one of these and I need to make the most of it, which means working fucking hard. Why did I get into game? To have control and fix the pain, to know that I could and to find girls that made my life brighter. That’s what I need to chase.

3 – a lot of people will kill for my position. I must push myself with respect for them.

The nights out this week were also fun as fuck. We went to the massive superclubs around the strip, bottle service, cut the line, rocked up in a limo. Its was all baller as fuck. The past two nights were primarily the Instructors showing us what they had. And they have it all. They all had ridiculously good looking girls off their arms all night, and they best part was they all did it with different styles.

The 10 day starts tomorrow and our instruction will get a lot more full on then. Its going to be a wild and very tough ride, but ultimately were going to be able to build a completely new life and sense of life out of it.

I have been working really hard over the past couple of days to maximise my growth during the 10-day. From reading the past years journals the instruction really pairs back after this segment. Coming into Rockstar, I knew that my biggest sticking point in my game stems from touching. Its always been a scary thing for me, I am not completely sure why but I always just had an very visceral reaction of fear in my head anytime I geared myself up to touch a girl. It was something that I knew I had to get over and so I have primarily spent the past three days trying to move past that.

Night 4

After spending a very solid day learning about subcomms from the boys during seminar, I know that tonight I needed to make an extremely strong effort to just start touching. Tonight was really hard at first, I was in sets and it was really breaking my balls because I knew I needed to touch but I just wasn’t doing it. Every time I would go to do it. I was with hot girls and wanted to touch them but was struggling so much that I rapidly was just stuck in my head. One of the biggest things that has been told to us this past few days is that you have to be proactive in your efforts to find help.

So I went and found one of the instructors to work with me. They would be demonstrating touching as I was in set next to them and although I was kind of getting there, it still wasn’t hitting. After a few difficult sets I just got thrown into set with a fatty and was able to run nearly the entire subcomms stack that we have on them. And it fucking worked. I was touching her with so much intent, and so much escalation behind it than I have touched a set in my entire life and I didn’t even come close to the line of a blowout. I then proceeded to ramp it up because it put me in a fucking phenomenal state. I was walking around like I had a new fucking super power. I was opening sets so calmly and my body language was on point, I was walking around slowly and with a massive shit eating grin on my face.

I did it because I went and sought out help. I went out of my way to get the guys to come and follow me around and really drill me into sets to make sure that I touched well. This is one of the beautiful things about Rockstar, you are surrounded by so many different masters that no matter what the issue you are having, be it in game or even in life, one of them will always be able to help you out.

One step at a time. Rockstar is a marathon not a sprint. You have to be diligent in your decisions, sometimes if the club isn’t pumping past 3 go home and get some sleep, and sometimes you have to say no to the strip club because sleep is way more important. I still haven’t found the line. Once I find the line I can bring back everything. Touching made my state phenomenally sticky. It was fucking fantastic.

One step at a time. This environment is something that I only get one in a lifetime. An environment where there are other guys to lean upon constantly and there will always be people to build on and help me learn. I have to take advantage of it and just focus on learning the most and the quickest that I can. There is nothing else for me to worry about in the world except the process and learning. Ignore everything else. Go out and work on one single thing, push through the first few sets which are always shit and above all have fucking fun. The first few sets are never when you are at your best, yet the life that you want with the women that you want are always just the next set away.

That’s what simplified natural is. Go out with the boys have fun and hit on chicks. They are just a by-product of your already wicked life.

Night 5

We had a night off last night and so I was pumped to head out tonight. Reading over my entire notes and taking special effort to go back over the section that I am working on right before I went out really helped me. There is a caveat though, you have to wait about 30 minutes before you go out to stop reading and give yourself a timeframe to get into a social mind frame. I think knowing what you want to work on and reading your notes before you go out, then leaving all theory behind and just bantering and having fun before you go out is the easiest way to get into state. I started getting a little nervous in line etc but just bantering with the boys helped so much. Once we got in I was in a fucking great state, opened quickly (which is critical) and eventually found myself in a set with S.

Tonight was the first time ever that I dropped into warmth consciously –I got into my usual wheel of banter and actually tried to have a serious conversation and drop into warmth. And there was a tangible difference in the set compared to others, when I finished one of my warmth stories there was a huge difference in the way the two of us were looking at each other. It shifted the entire interaction, we probably stayed in warmth for about 2 minutes and it morphed from just a guy and girl throwing some great banter to something real and connection happened. When she said she had to leave but she would come back I knew she was being serious. I built the bubble for the first time on this trip and the best part was that it was super organic and just happened naturally. The subcomms played a huge part in that and it really just shows the power of what we are leaning.

The warmth was like fucking dynamite. Talking to her about connection to other people and the shifts and change in perspectives that I have had in my life was like fuel on the fire to what we had going on. Couple that with subcomms that are strong and fun with sexual and I finally see how fucking crazy good simplified natural is. I understand what it means to make it safe for her to exist in so that it’s comfortable, to lead the interaction forward in a very dominant yet extremely warm way. I was really good with the subcomms, being on and off and progressing up the ladder. The off part is integral for making sure that she comes back and reciprocates and it also just shows a strength of desire within yourself and in relation to her when you can let her go.

There seems to be two distinctly different ways of getting into warmth – the first just taking opportunities when they arise – like last night when she started talking about meditation I was about to with some deftness able to take the conversation somewhere where I could show that I had a sense of self that was deep and evolved. The second was some actual attempts to deliberately move into warmth, just with ‘let’s have an adult conversation here for a few minutes.’ And she asked well what do you do? I was able to talk about a lot of points there last night (helping people) that just completely changed the nature of the interaction.

The other thing that I noticed is in some down time is that I wanted to make things sexual and the way that it happens was very cool. It wasn’t like I needed to find anything it was just an awareness that I needed to make things sexual now and so I just found a way. It’s like these different parts are levers in my head and I can turn them on and off as I please and really move the interaction in a very organic way.

It was a good night. I made huge progress in two areas tonight – both the subcomms and the warmth. Not only that, I don’t think I had a single interaction where I didn’t try and use subcomms and didn’t touch. The subcomms when I see a girl I like seem to just flow exceptionally naturally which is fucking cool. Need to work on turning red lights into greens but moving forward I want to keep focusing on touching – specifically the sexual side. Force with passion, biting, HOD etc. I am fucking excited and seeking to maintain the right mindsets.

With the opening, there is still merit to taking things slowly and opening strong. Don’t open with the word beautiful, only open with gorgeous or hot. And open with some force, build that masculine presence right from the first. It’s much better if you open too strongly the first few sets and then calibrate down than needing to calibrate upwards, and this holds true for much of game.

I can feel a very distinct new mode of natural thinking developing with regards to talking with women. There is such a lightness to my thinking in set, I know now that I don’t have to worry about much else than just seeing the opportunities that I need to in front of me and moving towards them. I think one of the biggest epiphanies I had these past few days is that they guys amongst us with the world class game don’t actually actively need to ‘game’ girls. Its just a natural extension of who they are. Michael Jordan was the GOAT for a lot of reasons, from his textbook footwork, laser like focus on defence through to his massive hands. But the thing that underpinned it all, the foundation of his whole career was his competitive fire. That was just a part of who he was, he didn’t need to ‘play harder’ or ‘go to another gear’ because firing on the highest gear he had was just who he was. This is directly applicable to the game heavyweights that we are surrounded with. Its just who they fucking are.

The enemy of great is good.

Night 6

Where the fuck do I even begin. I’ll start with the long ass set that I got into with whatever the fuck her name was. My game was great with her, I was touching and escalating strongly and really making her laugh. It’s a really solid tip and thing that I’ve picked up on that once you even get a fraction of chemistry between two people the biggest and easiest way to jack it up and make it palpable is to verbalise it. My warmth wasn’t as good as it was last time because I don’t think I poured enough emotion into the stories and I also kind of rushed through it. Make sure to pause when you’re trying to tell a story and really just pause in general.

The game that I played with the girl was super tight she was just not the type of girl that was going to sleep with a guy on the first night of meeting them. The touching with her though was fantastic and just felt very natural. The bubble wasn’t the same as with S but it was still strong, the difference between the warmth that I was able to drop certainly played a part in that. I maybe stayed in banter a little long but there wasn’t much else to report on that set. I handled her sisters really well and just played really solid game, she just wasn’t the right person. She started saying some pretty offense things when she was trading against men and I got sick of it and left.

Right after this I knew I needed to get right back into sets so I didn’t lose my state so I approached a banging hot chick and played my hand a lot longer than normal. On a few different occasions I would have bailed earlier but I kept pushing to move forward. Although the interaction was very normal I had a few moments here and there where I made her laugh. Not a whole lot of touching but it was still progress. I came up with the line that when I asked what do they do and it’s boring I say well what you would do if you can do anything, and boom you have a transition into passion speak, warmth and an insight into her personality. It’s a very organic way to get into warmth and make the interaction a little more real.

Now onto the actual touching sets. I literally opened with HOD tonight, and not only did I open with it I verbalized it and the reaction I got when I literally tried to get fucking blown out tonight was absolutely crazy. There was nothing. All I got was a you’re very forward or easy tiger after I was literally trying to get blown out. It was such a fucking reality changing moment for me. I was trying to be fucking blown out and I failed. So where does the line actually exist? That cocky vibe that I have with my banter is what I need to hold onto with my touching. Not only that I was grabbing girls assses, trying to make them make out, and being fucking crass about it. And the reactions were fucking nothing. There is no fucking line unless you put one there. Jesus fuck. You can basically do anything to push open the thresholds and move the interaction forward.

When I did open strong (strong with subcomms) the whole interaction was changed within a few seconds. You can really move forward through a whole amount range of bullshit just off the opener if you be unapologetic and move with force. It makes such a huge difference. Couple that with a shit eating grin and you have some crazy dynamite. Opening stronger worked. Having the pauses. I can feel the sense of where I need to move the game in my mind churning away, it’s started. I don’t know much longer it will need to become really strong. But I definitely can feel this new system of knowledge germinating in my head. I know that its inbound. I notice how different my state is in set now, it doesn’t really take my sets to warm up but just time in a set.

Those huge leaps in cognitive gears are exactly why I wanted to come on Rockstar.

One step at a time.

Night 7

Got blown out a lot tonight. Probably the toughest night I have had so far on Rockstar, but as the boys have repeatedly told us it’s about the process, not the result. It’s crazy how much I absorbed even when I really only had 2 or 3 solid interactions. There were a few key things that I was doing tonight on my opener that was getting me blown out. I really need to go slow and make sure they are stopped and I have eye contact before I start speaking to them. What I say needs to be delivered with real force and masculinity too. When I did manage to do that (Swedish chick and stripper) they opened really well and I was able to play around and get back into state. When I get out of state I need to just focus on moving slowly and speaking with loudness. Tomorrow night focusing on slowing everything down and wait for the eye contact, it will make a huge fucking difference. Get it all down before you deliver what you say. Hold your ground and dominate the environment you’re in on the opener, it makes a huge difference.

Another really big thing that I learnt last night is to stop girls and don’t say a word until you have maintain a strong and masculine eye contact with them. Up until last night I have tried kind of half assed ways to stop girls as they walk past. Sometimes (when I am in state) it hits like a motherfucker, but the reason it hits is because I stop them, look them in the fucking eye and then start talking. Not start talking as they are walking past or already past me. I think sometimes I am a little eager to get into banter (which is one of my strong points) and so the opener doesn’t hit as strongly as it should.

Open like a man and girls will open like a women.

I think something that am going to start working on immediately is opening basically every girl that I see in a club rather than standing around or seeking out the hot ones. It’s this weird little belief I have that I don’t want to open non-hot girls because if I do and if I sexualize with them I am somehow obligated to go home with them. I literally have no idea how a belief like that managed to find its way into my mind but it’s time for it to go. I want to push it with all the girls that I see so then when I do find a girl that’s fucking hot and I want to bang, I open her in state, in a good mood and already warmed up with subcomms and sexualisation. Vici talked about this a lot in seminar and it’s a very valuable lesson.

One last little mini sticking point is I sometimes let girls eject when they have friends or that they need to go, instead of demanding that they stay or just rolling past it. Its crazy how often we self-sabotage and this is just something that needs to be cut out very quickly. The most amazing thing about this environment is how easy it is to learn when everywhere you look there is people with strengths to guide you and energy to roll off. It’s a fantastic thing to be a part of.

One step at a time.

I made a mistake when I set myself the goal of sexualising tonight. Just saying that is too broad, I needed a much more specific thing to work on. I need to break it down into components and then just work one of them. So starting sexuality is just working on the sexual humour side of things. It really bring the fun in the way that I normally aim to but it adds a sexual undertone which is what I am missing in my sets. Aiming to do that and then going into the sexual qualification if I can is a much better goal than just sexualisation in general.

Night 8

Made another big load of progress tonight. I made sure to really hone into my habits tonight – I read over my notes but made sure they was at least 45 minutes between ending that and going out. It makes a huge difference to not only my state but my ability to get out of the logical mind frame and really get into the banter mode. Rolling in deep with the guys also helped, the past few nights I walked in alone and that just killed my state and put me in my head.

An aside - being the guy that puts his card down on the table is also a great way to boost your state – it’s something that I should assume from now on. I am the guy who put my card down and every girl in here is a toy for my enjoyment. The energy is like being a little sugar addicted kid surrounded by cookies.

Focusing on opening slowly, calmly, with masculine force and with eye contact was fucking huge tonight. Even if you take the rest of my subcomms away and just have the eye contact that I was having in set, the tension that I was able to build with it was fucking huge. It says something about the power of it when you’re talking to a girl and she just slowly peters off and you both stare into each other’s eyes and the tension just flies through the roof. I still could have thrown some sexual subcomms in but I sexualized strongly tonight through banter, and being able to handle shit tests of a sexual nature and being unapologetic about it makes a huge different to any set your in.

I did self-sabotage myself tonight because the girl I was with was cute but not stunningly hot. But still that’s a fucking retarded reason not to bang her or at least try and pull her, the worst thing that can happen is that we fuck and I come back to the club and try and double dip. I mean really, she was staying across the road and everything. Next time, make the sexual intent a little more obvious and then try and sort out logistics and get her out of there.

I did a lot of good tonight though. Strong subcomms, strong teasing, strong normal conversation, strong sexualized teasing, moved her a lot, kiss closed, was on/off with the warm and cold stuff. It worked too. Just need to hit the sexual threshold a little harder then go for the close. But only thinking about getting laid is the wrong type of mindset and isn’t what we are here for. Incremental improvement over time=success.

My warmth wasn’t as good as it was the other night because I wasn’t really focusing on it that much but that’s okay. The big thing moving forward is to keep focusing on my opening, sexualize strongly and don’t fucking self sabotage!

Another huge thing that I learnt tonight, the best guys are just having the most fucking fun and are NOT picky with what they open. I’ve seen them talking to some pretty ugly chicks, but its all just part of the fun. Have a big smile on your face, and just go out and fuck with chicks because they love it and it makes everything a lot easier. And chicks are retarded.

Marquee is also a million time better than XS.

One step at a time.

We’re now 6 days into the Project Rockstar and the experience has been second to none. I have taken a bootcamp and been to a couple of Super Conferences which have been excellent but the 10 day simplified natural material we are learning resonates with me much more. Obviously the fact that they teach it over 10 versus 3 days makes a huge difference but the material also differs slightly which better fits my style (I would prefer to be a ‘natural’ which is what they teach). Oddly enough despite the large amount of time we have to go over the material I am still overwhelmed! Clubbing until the sun comes up combined with classes makes for little time for sleep, let alone trying to digest the material. Prior to Rockstar I always believed and acted that I was not pushing myself to learn until I felt frustrated, which is what I feel now. I know that when we get a day or two off I will still have a lot of great work to do to catch up and internalize what we were taught. Venture and Sterling have really made the material simple to understand and implement, but after a lifetime of bad habits and internal dialogue I will need some ‘quiet time’ to review and change it.

One of the interesting observations so far has been the impact of the music at the venue I am at. We went to XS at the Encore (awesome club) on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The DJs for those nights were Avicii, Lil’ Jon, and Major Lazer respectively. In my opinion the order those DJs played in is also the order for where I would rank them, and I think where most people would rank them too. They are also in order of how easy it was to open and the quality of women at the club. Friday (with Avicii) was ridiculous there. I honestly cannot recall getting blown out once and had fun conversations all night. Saturday and Sunday were filled with much more yellows and reds. I caution those reading to not cherry pick nights where there is a good DJ, it’s not realistic to follow Avicii around unless you are a groupie. The goal of pickup should be to convert those yellows to greens and reds to yellows. So go out to a plethora of DJs and venues.

It was being out Saturday and Sunday taught me that I have to work on sexualizing and the similar inner dialogue. I have the material and know where I need to do. It’s so exciting having a goal you want to accomplish and a rough pathway of how to get there. While the instructors and people around you can help point you in the right direction the vast majority of game is what you believe internally, which means you walk the road alone. Vercetti said to us that Christian Ronaldo is widely regarded as the best soccer player in the world and and known for a neat little habit. After team soccer practices he would sneak out and practice dribbling and shooting by himself. He had what Vercetti called, “private victories”. Clubbing 6 days a week constitutes the team practices while spending some alone time going over those deep thoughts are the private victories. I think going over inner game is the missing ingredient here 6 days into this for me and is now my priority to fit into the hectic Rockstar schedule.

All the best.

Today is Tuesday, June 17th. On Saturday, Day 5 of Bootcamp, we had Venture’s awesome seminar on SNL game, which was followed by Text game. His knowledge in these areas is incredible and different to everything else I’ve seen. We were armed with an abundance of skillsets in how to escalate these, as well as a completely new mindset in approaching them.

On Saturday night, we went back to XS again where the DJ ‘Lil Jon’ was playing. Unfortunately the seminar ran late which meant we didn’t pre-order tickets on time and ended up having to wait nearly 2 hours in the queue to get in. Absolute rookie error! To make matters worse, the cold that has been spreading through the Rockstar household has finally caught up with me and spread into my throat a bit. So waiting in that queue was the most soul destroying and state draining couple hours of my life. By the time we got in I was broken… but somehow, after a few red bulls, I managed to talk my internal state into a better place and forced myself through a few sets which started to build momentum and I ended up having a decent night.

I ended up meeting a super cute blonde from England who I bantered off all night and started to push some sub comm boundaries with. I probably could have pushed them further, but the interaction was going so well I didn’t think it was needed. I started using takeaways as well which Daniel had been demoing earlier. At the end of the night I met a cute brunette in a seated set situation and pushed sub comms even harder. Was awesome to see how far you could push them. I ended up having both her and her friend trying to rip my belt buckle open to whip out prince henry!

However, aside from this, I think the real takeaway I had here was how easy it is to change your state, using the strength of positive mind framing. I was sick and completely exhausted, yet by continuously telling myself that I felt awesome and was ready to bring the heat, and so my night slowly shifted and my state lifted. This is something I want to capitalise on going forward.

On Sunday, Day 6, we had an inspiring Inner Game seminar from Sterling. He has a way of breaking down complex theories and building them back up to provide awesome clarity. There were so many aha moments as we stepped through all the inner game concepts that can be used to crush limiting beliefs and replacing them with empowering ones…. And a whole lot more!

That night we went back to XS for a third night in a row. With a very positive mindset the night started fast as I was opening without filter. I met so many awesome girls and brought back 3 or 4 groups of girls to our table where we flirted consistently. At the end of the night I met a couple really cute Danish blondes (just my style). The one was super into me, but they had to leave to drive across country at 6am that morning, so she had to leave. We’ve been speaking since and she might try come back to see me before she flies back to Europe. I got a handful of other numbers that night as well, but my newest problem seems to be “entering their number but forgetting their names, so can’t find them in my contact list later (god dammit)”!

Yesterday we had a debrief, and then Sterling gave a full recap of the previous 6 days of seminar. At night we hit the Marquee where some of the guys had hooked us up with the sickest bungalow ever. After a couple warmup sets, including a group of cute cali girls, I met the cutest brunette I’ve hit on in years. She was drop dead gorgeous! Started off as a yellow light but gradually turned green. I took her back to the bungalow, which was like something out of a movie scene… as you walked in there was just rockstars and girls EVERYWHERE. The girls were pouring in and everyone was having such an awesome fun time!

However, there was too much flirt and normal conversation with this girl, and so it slowly fizzled as I didn’t push the sexual and sub comm escalation boundaries… and I felt the threshold boundaries closed in around me. And when I finally made a move on her upstairs by the balcony, she closed me out. After that my state dropped hard, and I struggled to pick myself up after fucking it up with her.
    It was really frustrating that after all the recent progression, I finally meet a girl that I am super interested in, and so I put her up on a pedestal and pussy footed around her so much that I blew it.

Later we hooked a group of Scottish girls that I wasn’t really into, but one of the instructors explained that I need to drop my standards to practice more on hooking girls I’m not that into, to help exercise the muscle so that I’m ready when the gorgeous ones come along. This is so true, as I have been setting my standards too high. To get good you need to focus more on hitting on everything that moves, and practice as much as possible, rather than waiting around for the perfect 10 all the time, and then being all clunky when you do finally meet her (like I did tonight)!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 June

It’s Thursday morning and it’s almost hard to believe that tomorrow will be two weeks since I landed in Vegas. On one hand it feels like time has flown by so quickly and we’ve only just got here, while on the other hand it feels like I’ve known my fellow rockstars for years already… as we have done so much together in such a short space of time. I’ve been in Vegas 13 nights of which we’ve been out in the clubs until sunrise 12 of those nights.

And somehow I still feel relatively normal. I guess it comes down to the fact that we are not drinking when we go out, plus the fact that we’ve got all this extra energy from the pre-rockstar fitness program and all the good nutrition, coupled with the sheer drive and determination to make this whole thing click! So yeah, surprisingly still feeling pretty good, despite the long days and 4 hours sleep on average per night.

It’s pretty awesome being in this household where everyone is on the same path. When it comes to fitness and nutrition, we are all constantly bouncing ideas off each other. Discussing and debating varying views on diet and nutrition, supplements and the best workout training strategies. I am constantly learning from the rest of the rockstars, and through that I think fitness is becoming more and more of a sub conscious factor within my new lifestyle! I don’t have to focus on it anymore; it feels like fitness is becoming a more natural part of my life!

I’m also currently working on a new fitness program, now that the Kris Gethin 12 week program is finished. I want to put together a training plan that will help maintain my current level of both body fat % and muscle throughout the rest of rockstar… and then at the end I will probably switch back into another transformation program.

On Tuesday night, Day 8, after a debrief during the day and a lot of revision of all the information we’ve had to try and absorb over the last couple weeks, we went back to my favourite Vegas club Drai’s! It’s a new rooftop club that overlooks most of the Vegas Boulevard which always has the sickest DJ’s lined up. I had a pretty good night in set most of the night with 3 or 4 girls that I hung out with for ages trying to push the sexual boundaries as far as possible, and ended up kissing a cute Swiss girl for a bit before her friends dragged her home (god damn logistics)! Earlier in the night I actually blew out a couple sets by pushing it too far sexually, which for me was exactly as planned as I needed to get a feel for the thresholds.

Last night, Day 9, we went out to Surrender, which was a first for me at this super club, which sounds like it is a hotspot for the super conference events! One of the rockstars hooked us up a pimping table to the right hand side of the entrance of the dancefloor… probably one of the best tables in the whole club! I started the night off working with one of the alumni body language gurus on my sub comms, and he very quickly pointed out some bad passive body language that I need to work on. I eventually got into a good set with a super cute hair stylist from New York. It went super well until I got her back to the table, and for some reason my inner state faded and I let the interaction fizzle out.
    A few sets later I met the most awesome Canadian cutie ever! She was exactly my type, and was a strong challenge when it came to the banter. We bounced off each other all night, and it escalated sexually very quickly and I very likely would have taken her home had her angry friends who had been looking for her for the last couple hours not stormed in and dragged her away. Logistics shows its face yet again!!

Was pretty crushed this morning about it, as I don’t think I’ve had such an awesome interaction with a chick in years… and I didn’t even get her number in the end.
    A lot of the rockstars are starting to click into this now… and a bunch of them have gotten laid several times already in just the first 1.5 weeks. If this is a sign of things to come, then the next few blogs are going to really start heating up…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 June

It’s Saturday morning, our 3rd and final day off of our first official break… and my head fucking HURTS! We have had a break since Thursday which means we’ve pretty much have been able to do our own thing, including drinking! Last night was EDC and the first time I’ve been drunk since early March when I got accepted into Rockstar and started on the fitness program… and the hangover brings back a thousand memories of painful Sundays! It’s actually got me thinking about whether I’ll ever go back to drinking like I used to… now that I’ve opened my eyes to this entire new world of partying sober, sharper, for longer and with no wasted hangover days!

The last couple days with more time on our hands has given us rockstars more time to reflect on what has been a truly epic couple weeks. Although I’m one of the few that haven’t got laid on the program yet, I still feel like I’m making progress in leaps and bounds. I’m not the same person I was when I arrived in Vegas a few weeks ago. I’m approaching without filter, drastically improved my natural conversation and banter with girls with strong underlying confidence, and have broken down major boundaries in sexualisation and sub communication. One week ago I could barely hold a girls hand… yet now I’m pulling them in, biting their necks and “H.O.D” them without thinking twice!

I’m feeling like a completely different person… with a growing inner masculinity and stronger confidence in the person I am becoming!

The bonds between the rockstars are also starting to grow pretty tight. A few days ago some of the alumni gave us an awesome chat about their own experiences on rockstar and also gave us some awesome advice on how to make the most of it. One of the core underlying messages was to stay true to fellow rockstars and avoid any competitive nature, and focus on building long lasting relationships. And to be honest, after giving it some serious thought… I think something really special is growing here. There doesn’t seem to be any issues between any of us. Other than a few minor debates and glitches, everything has been running pretty smoothly and we are all growing closer and closer as a brotherhood.

There are some fucking awesome guys in this crew, and I’m building some awesome friendships with a bunch of them that I can already see will last long into the future. Some of them also have business talents that really interest me in relation to a few of my own business ideas that I will be pursuing after rockstar! So it’s all pretty exciting… the bonds are really starting to fuse together now as the rockstars unite!

The hardest thing on this program has been time management. Even with these few days to ourselves, there still just doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything sorted… after gym, cardio, going out, shopping, reviewing notes, writing blogs, admin etc. So it’s going to get a lot tougher again when the lifestyle entrepreneur week starts on Monday (I am soooo looking forward to this by the way… it’s one of my main motives for being here, other than game).

Thursday night was supposed to be a rest night, but one of the guys organised an epic cabana at Marquee, which was too good to miss out on. So although a lot of us were still feeling sick we pushed through and had a pretty good night and I ended up getting a number from a super gorgeous Insomniac dancer who was here to do a show at EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival) this weekend. Oh my fuck she was hot, and had eyes that could pierce the soul! Am busy text gaming her, and trying to get her out for a date after the festival ends on Monday.

Last night, Friday, was EDC and the chaos just upped a notch. A bunch of us had tickets for the Friday night, while a lot of the others are going tonight. Last night was mind blowing! I’ve been to music festivals all over the world, including loads of electronic festivals… and also hit up EDC in London last year. But nothing could prepare me for this. The visual displays were some of the best I’ve ever seen! We ended up losing a lot of the guys in the massive 150,000 strong crowd… but still had an insanely epic night, checking out all the different tents and as many of the DJ’s as we could! Was a ridiculously awesome night out bonding with a few of the rockstar brothers! We took the night off gaming girls, but the natural element exposed itself as we couldn’t help but hit on a few little belters running by from time to time.

That’s another thing… I’ve noticed it’s really starting to feel more and more natural as the program evolves. On Thursday night we were sick and not in the mood to party at all… yet when we got there, our state just clicked and we couldn’t help but getting sucked into awesome conversations with cute girls all over the club. Really starting to click in a natural essence! I freaking love this thing called rockstar!!

10. Monday

On Monday as usual we went to Marquee. Some of the guys got a lavish bungalow so we got to pull girls back to it and party with them in there.
    The first set I opened was a group of girls from Idaho, two sisters and their friend. One of my fellow rockstars winged me, and we bounced them to the bungalow to party. We spent some time with them, but then I decided to go speak to more girls, because the one I was talking to was too fat. I came back into the same set a bit later, and my friend was still in set with them. We talked for a bit longer… I didn’t like my girl but one of the instructors told me to go back in and game her just for the experience. So I did it. Didn’t fuck her though!

Tuesday

We went to Drai’s… to a night swimming party. It was an awesome club. That night I was practicing my funny conversation. And during the night I thought I wasn’t doing too well, but in the debrief the day after I realized that I never did that bad. So, that night I had a really sexual conversation with a girl who told me that she would only cheat on her boyfriend if we found a girl. I didn’t have much fun that night but I think I learned a lot.

Wednesday

Because of the night before I was worried that my progress wasn’t going too good. But this night we went to Marquee and I had a great night, and had some really good conversations. I escalated pretty fast with some girls and I had a great with all the rest of the rockstars. I can feel I’m making good progress.

Thursday

Thursday I decided to stay home because I was sick. The rest of the guys went to Marquee, but I think they didn’t have a great night.

Friday

We went to EDC. It was my first music festival, so I was very excited. When I got there I couldn’t believe how big it was. During the night we didn’t hit on many chicks but I had an awesome night, danced a lot and hung out with some of the alumni and instructors. It was an epic night. We stayed there until the sun rose, which was pretty cool, and then we went home. I got home at 9 oclock and fell asleep in less than a second!

Saturday

I woke up at 6pm. I was really tired but we were going to EDC again so I had a shower, got ready and we headed out to EDC in the Limo. The second night was also awesome. Some of my favourite DJ’s were playing so I loved it. This night we also stayed out till sunrise. A great night!

By now I think I starting to really feel what being a rockstar really means. I can feel how the brotherhood between rockstars is increasing, and how we are becoming a family. I think coming to this program has been one of the best decisions of my life, and I’m gonna try to work really hard and take advantage of it as much as possible.