Dedicated & Flexible Daygame wingman wanted

12 LastLast
    Southern California, USA

Dedicated & Flexible Daygame wingman wanted

Hey all, I am looking for someone who is interested in daygaming in the South OC/Irvine area. I will be honest, I have limited time but I am very dedicated to polishing up my game so I will make time, mostly on weekends and occasional weeknight. I am also interested in the occasional weekend nightgame.
    I am very well read in the theory and have been an avid student for a while now so I can really break it down. I feel like now is the time to put the theory to practice and hone these skills in the field. There's really no other way.

All I ask for a wingman/wingmen is to be cool, motivating, friendly and willing to push each other beyond each other's comfort zone.

PM me or shoot me an email dj_digitalis@Hotmail.com.

Peace.

Southern California, USA

PS: A lot of threads in this section are really old & outdated so I decided to create a new thread. I pledge to keep this thread updated -- I am looking as long as I don't post otherwise.

Hit me up!

Southern California, USA

I just took a Day Game bootcamp and definitely feel it has helped me overcome my major sticking point of Approach Anxiety to a large degree. I am getting more phone numbers now in the last couple weeks than I did in many years past combined!
    Now I am working on creating comfort so the phone numbers become solid and convert better.

I have met some cool wings through this post; still open to other, like-minded, positive people who are willing to go out and develop this skill.

You only live once. Let's help each other achieve success in this area of our lives!

4. whats your age. you still down to sarge

Southern California, USA

Quote Originally Posted by yunglorde7 View Post
    whats your age. you still down to sarge
    I sent you a PM.

Hey, I saw your post a while back on sarging in OC. I live in the Costa Mesa area and I've been looking for someone to sarge with. I am age 22 and I do day game everyday. My night game is horrible, but I still do it once a week. I've fairly new, but I learn extremely fast. I feel like we can help each other out and increase our learning curve. Message me back if you're down.

7. Hey man, my strength is night game. Maybe we can help each other, hum if you're interested.

Southern California, USA

Quote Originally Posted by EllerAndreas View Post
    Hey man, my strength is night game. Maybe we can help each other, hum if you're interested.
    That sounds good. I am unable to send you a PM for some reason so send me one and we can talk.

9. Hi mate,
    I live in Irvine (Orange County) and am looking for wings to daygame in the area. I have 1-2 years of DG experience.
    If you are interested in a wing for Daygame please let me know or PM me!
    -Ray

10. What's up gentlemen, I'm in OC and looking for wings... mix day and night game. Hit me up and let's do this.