Vol. 95 Daytime Dates - (Nick Hoss & Darwin)

Vol. 95 Daytime Dates - (Nick Hoss & Darwin)

There are many advantages to taking a girl on a date during the daytime as opposed to night time. It’s a good way to find out if a particular girl fits in well with your lifestyle and hobbies, and unlike with a dinner and drinks date, you don’t have to rely as much on conversation for the date to be successful. However, if you typically only set up night time dates, you will have to learn to make certain adjustments in your approach for daytime dates. On this interview, join Day Game gurus Nick Hoss and Darwin as they share all the secrets for successfully planning and executing a daytime date.

On this interview, you will learn:

• How Daytime Dates differ from Nighttime Dates
    • How to set up Daytime Dates
    • Examples of dates to plan for daytime
    • Specific reasons to set up a Daytime Date vs. Nighttime Date
    • How to approach a Daytime Date vs. Nighttime Date
    • Specific reasons to do an Instant Date vs. plan a Daytime Date
    • How to mentally and logistically prepare for a Daytime Date
    • How physical escalation works on a Daytime Date
    • How to properly end the Daytime Date

Quotes From The Interview

" Dinner and a movie is the worst thing to do with someone you don’t know "
    Darwin
    " If you are going to take a girl out during the daytime, you're probably going to pace your escalation differently "
    Nick Hoss

To get your hands on a copy of this interview just click here, to write your own customer review on this product then please make a new post within this thread.

The Love Systems Interview series review forum.

Subscribe to the Interview series and be the first to receive to latest interviews with the top Love Systems Intructors
    on all the top dating science topics.
    Click here for the full list of all the Interview series volumes, the first 10 minutes of each interview is a free preview of the full product.

Like always, very good. Both guys are very clear and helpful. This one nicely blends with the most-recent one (Attraction in Day). Darwin is a really good presenter of information. His sentences are direct, articulate, and sensible. Hoss too. Great work, guys.

Gil Rio is the best instructor in Daygame. He is the one who mentor me daygame. Before i met him, i have never done a cold approach in daytime. Fast forward 1 year later, i am pulling girl every time i daygame and SDL alot. Gil Rio is the real deal. I also recommend 1-on-1 with him.