Venture & Sterling 10-day Bootcamp - London, September 2013

Narbonne, France
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture & Sterling 10-day Bootcamp - London, September 2013

I just fly back from London from a too short Love systems Bootcamp.
    It changed my life.
    I was a shy guy ( still are but it is not a problem any more ) and I was circling in low-self-esteem. I already have made approaches during the planes and at frenchs train-station who works well.
    I am right now in the library recording massives audio cd of best-french-actors : interviews, stories, audio-book by best voices I can find.
    I think in a couples of months, my voice & intonation is going to be so much better.

I learn a lot of useful things. I improved massively my body-language. I try now to be much relax, much much relax with my shoulders. I already have tips to think about the way I walk and speak every day. It is a battle to find the best for me.

We were with a couple of instructors : all nice guys, confident, easy-going, very friendly guys.
    They teached us a lot of materials and I was unaware of the bad-behavior, tonality, posture I would carry on with me.
    We, students, where all coming from differents countries and background and I think that the bootcamp was a benefit for all of us.
    The informations gave to us is clearly some good stuff, I didn't had the time to go more on sexual approachs and escalation as I had been a bit paralyse the first two days due to personal fear.
    But I decided to letting go all that stuff and things are going pretty well.
    I open randomly now every where ( mostly in daygames) and since I know how to correct some awkard movements and postures I had, I am so much better now.

It is clearly about helping us being better man, better persons and more confidents guys. It takes time and effort to change but it is simply something I can do. ( And fuck girls too :-).)
    I am learning proper game and can't wait to see the results. All the instructors were good and helpfull to us in their own way. I got some strong approach anxiety but I know I will handle it.

I will not resume all the materials given at all but every thing was trully comprehensible. Why it works that way and not this one. The lessons were goods and what I learned is bringing me many doors in self-improvements.

I thank the team' instructors who was great and really cool with me.

Sadly I coudn't make it for ten days. No money. It sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Day London Bootcamp!!

After a few days and after thinking a bit quietly at home I can safely say that the decision to attend the 10 day bootcampr in London has been the best decision of my life and also one of the best experiences of my life which I will never forget . I think my life will be divided into a pre-bootcamp and post-bootcamp. And not only in the aspect of game, Im sure I'll grow as a man and as a person after this wonderful experience.

Speaking more specifically of the bootcamp I think the Simplified Natural curriculum is very complete. The first 4 days (game ) were very intense and I learned lot of things from the hand of Sterling which is one of the best teachers I've had in my life because of his passion for what he teaches and the ability to communicate and Venture the only seeing him in action you learn a lot. The Viciís Vybeís collaboration during these 4 days was very important because of its experience and different perspectives that contributed. I learned things that gave me a lot of confidence in myself, and that will help me a lot in my future party nights. After the theory came the Infield where the demos showed me that what you are learning really works and encourages you to do the best you can. The advice and support we receive from all of them were magnificent as well as other instructors who joined us some nights.

The fifth day, the inner game seminar taught by Vici and helped by Vybe I think it will make better in many aspects of my life not only in my game but in all aspects of my life (studies, work, sport ... ) I think is a fundamental part of Bootcamp that gives you all the tools to internalize what you learn during the 10 days and be a better person .

The rest of the days were a plus to learn other parts of the game that were very interesting and fun especially Daygame though I didnít fell as comfortable as at night.

I can say that I enjoyed as much as I've learned from the last ten days especially the last two nights were awesome. This experience has allready changed me and life and I think that within time will change my live to a point I can not even imagine. I can only thank the 4 instructor for these 10 days! They have made me want to be the best man I can. And I will work hard for it!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Days London Bootcamp!!

After a few days and after thinking a bit quietly at home I can safely say that the decision to attend the 10 day bootcampr in London has been the best decision of my life and also one of the best experiences of my life which I will never forget . I think my life will be divided into a pre-bootcamp and post-bootcamp. And not only in the aspect of game, Im sure I'll grow as a man and as a person after this wonderful experience.

Speaking more specifically of the bootcamp I think the Simplified Natural curriculum is very complete. The first 4 days (game ) were very intense and I learned lot of things from the hand of Sterling which is one of the best teachers I've had in my life because of his passion for what he teaches and the ability to communicate and Venture the only seeing him in action you learn a lot. The Viciís Vybeís collaboration during these 4 days was very important because of its experience and different perspectives that contributed. I learned things that gave me a lot of confidence in myself, and that will help me a lot in my future party nights. After the theory came the Infield where the demos showed me that what you are learning really works and encourages you to do the best you can. The advice and support we receive from all of them were magnificent as well as other instructors who joined us some nights.

The fifth day, the inner game seminar taught by Vici and helped by Vybe I think it will make better in many aspects of my life not only in my game but in all aspects of my life (studies, work, sport ... ) I think is a fundamental part of Bootcamp that gives you all the tools to internalize what you learn during the 10 days and be a better person .

The rest of the days were a plus to learn other parts of the game that were very interesting and fun especially Daygame though I didnít fell as comfortable as at night.

I can say that I enjoyed as much as I've learned from the last ten days especially the last two nights were awesome. This experience has allready changed me and life and I think that within time will change my live to a point I can not even imagine. I can only thank the 4 instructor for these 10 days! They have made me want to be the best man I can. And I will work hard for it!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heroes. These guys are true heroes to me.

First off, I applaud lovesystems for existing period. For presenting the Simplified Natural curriculum for 10 days that encourages a mindset where you can become the man you want to be. Whether thats the guy who wants to get married, have a long term relationship or just wants to go out and bang tons of chicks. The methods these guys teach, with infectious passion, work. Theres no other way to explain it . Either you buy into it and begin to live the life you've always dreamed of or you dont and you stay exactly where you are, hating life all the while knowing something better lies over the horizon

A little background on myself. Ive never been part of a lovesystems bootcamp before. I have dabbled in and out of the attraction forums and some lovesystems literature but never took it anywhere. Needless to say, my success with women was dubious at best. I've been in a handful of relationships where I suffered from neediness and fear to act on my own intentions. Also, the mere thought of approaching a stranger on the street or in a night club petrified me. Not anymore, haha.

On the first day, I couldn't possibly imagine how much of a different, stratospherically better person I would become by the tenth day. The attention to detail and effort the instructors put in is mind blowing. An example that comes to mind was when Venture was making out with this smoking hot chick, stopped midway makeout, left her, and came to wing me to open a bunch of sets. Or another time where a student attempted to ask a seemingly foolish question and Sterling insisted he ask the question that very moment instead of putting it off until the next day. Or when I was trembling at the thought of approaching and Vybe taking the time to calm me down, hit me with some logic and literally grab my hand and tap this hot chick with it to get me to open her. Or Vici forcing me out of my comfort zone to get used to approaching and being there to congratulate me on my first day game number pull. Or when Vox took his time to guide me into approaching chicks and breaking down the screwy emotions that were mindf***ing me.

Now? My heads completely clear. I walk outside with my head up approaching girls that strike my fancy at whim. People notice me and it feels so liberating. Im not pulling 9s or 10s with impunity yet but with just a little more time, I will. I FEEL more confident in myself, better in my own skin. These are a few of the foundations of becoming a better man and thus attracting the women YOU want in your life. Do you guys get it yet? Simplified Natural WORKS.

For my purposes I wont go into the meat of the curriculum. You guys already have a feel of what thats like from the previous 10 day bootcamp and rockstar reviews. However the 10 day WILL set you on the course to become a real man A man who takes care of sh*t and is in charge of his world, who decides for himself who he wants to let in and keep out. That goes where he wants to go, when he wants to go. You cant put a price on that.

Regarding the pricetag, if i had another 12 grand to drop on Venture and Sterling's 10 day bootcamp, I would do it in a millisecond. No hesitation. Done. These guys break their backs for their students and it shows in the difference that's made in countless guys' lives, and you get your moneys worth. If you cant spring for the full 10 day i highly recommend the 4 day option. It might take you a bit longer to get to where you want to be but you will get there.

Aside from all that, the boys are awesome to go out with. You cannot not have fun hanging with these guys. They go above and beyond to make sure your having a great time flexing your game muscles.

They once suffered from the same symptoms you do, so they know where your coming from. The fear, the hesitation, the mindless thought processes that lead you into a dead end. They can relate. They know what your going through. Give these guys the remote control and watch them do wonders for you. It'll be the best investment you will ever make.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

london-Bootcamp (2013) led by Venture and Sterling

A wonderful Event!
    It took me some time to get the money to join the bootcamp, but Iīm decisevely not regretting it. I just wished that I could afford it earlier and spending the whole ten days instead of four days.
    Nevertheless, Iīve learned much during the time.
    Venture, Sterling and the other instructorīs showed me and the other participants as well, where our problems were and showed us how to solve them. The training was very individual on each participant and everything happened in a great atmosphere, created by the amazing instructors! Although we "worked" together, it was so much fun spending time with the instructors and also with the other participants that it felt as we were best friends hanging around with each other in one fantastic team.
    Now Iīm more self-confident and I know that I simply can do approaches on the women Iīm attracted to, spend time with them by leading good conversations, getting their phone numbers and even kissing them. Why? Because it just happened more than one time within only four days!!
    Venture, Sterling and the otherīs helped us wherever they could, especially in the infield-practices at the night-clubs and they showed me exactly how to reach goals at dating, I could hardly imagine theyīre possible! You will be more successfull with cute women when youīre with them and you will also be a tougher guy who is better with women at all when you leave them. It canīt be different!
    So the bootcamp became one thing in my life I donīt want to miss.
    I can just thank all instructors for the unique time in London and of course for showing me, how I can achieve exactly these results with women, I always wanted.
    Thanks a lot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been aware of pickup for about six years now, and this was my first bootcamp. What I would say to anyone reading this is simply... don't wait as long as long as I did! Get booked in today.

I did the four-day bootcamp which was very intense for me; I often found myself sitting in the seminar, listening to all these new stories and ideas, and thinking 'Holy crap, am I gonna be able to do this tonight infield?' Gradually, that fear went away (for the most part), thanks in no small part to the instructors. Venture, Sterling, Vici, Vybe, Vox and Chansey are all terrific pickup artists and teachers. Their teaching style is such that you never feel overwhelmed by all the new information you're getting, and they are great to have with you infield. These guys will spot the problems with your game (I had a lot!) and correct you straightaway, which is exactly what I needed.

In the past, I had so many books, DVDs and CDs of pickup material; none of it ever got me anywhere. Now I know exactly what I have to do: Go out. Go out. Then go out some more. I was such a newbie when it came to being in nightclubs that I had no clue about simple things like having a table or what shoes would get you turned away at the door. Now I’ve made a promise to myself – I’m going to be going out at least 2-3 times a week, and will be making game a permanent part of life, an ongoing learning experience. Which is just how it should be.

The Simplified Natural curriculum is great as well; to give a small example from my own experience: On Day 3, I was terrified of the sexualisation stage – that is, where we would learn how to move on from simple approaches/transitions to more sexually-charged conversations – that I gave serious thought to making some excuse and ducking out of the infield session that night. By the end of the night, I kissed four girls and could have probably gone further with a few of them, except that I wanted to stay with the rest of the guys and open as many sets possible. As BigEasy said, give these guys the remote control and you’ll amaze yourself.

To sum up: Life-changing experience, with a great bunch of fellow students, and an inspirational group of instructors (and a very good ratio of instructors to students, always helpful) who can both teach you the material and narrow in on your own personal sticking-points. Highly recommended – 10/10 on all fronts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Day Bootcamp London

Hey guys,

I attended the 10 Day Bootcamp in London with Venture and Sterling two weeks ago. Iíve let some time pass and spent some nights out before now finally posting my opinion on the venue.
    The day I left the camp was totally happy that I went there for the full 10 days. These days with the guys (Vybe and Vici helped out during the whole 10 days as well) were really inspiring, fun and we students could feel every day that they were not just running down the curriculum but totally had the pursuit to improve everyone of us individually. Now two weeks later the feeling still is the same: The week was great, I learned a lot and had a lot of fun! And now I can say that I am happy with my ongoing outcome as well. Iím glad I went and would ever do it again!

Below Iíll first try to answer the questions that bothered me when thinking about signing up for the venue and probably are bothering you as well. Then Iíll sum up a few of experiences during the 10 days.

I my words I would say that the overall target of the 10 days is to make you the man you (probably) wanna be and girls (understandably) like.

So how do you get there? Whatís the content of the simplified natural curriculum?

Just be a masculine guy that lives for his passion. Develop your communication skills regarding normal, fun and deeper conversation and be sexual. Your are a masculine guy, you like sex and there is nothing wrong about showing that. And be aware that girls want sex too.

Yeah sounds a little bit easy and general but the theoretical part of game wasnít much more complex than that and there is not the one and only possible way of game. In my eyes the result of attending the 10 Day Bootcamp will be that you develop and improve your own personality rather than copy someone of the guys or hide yourself behind a standard procedure!

This totally became clear when observing the instructorsí different styles when giving demos in field. Venture for example projects this striking masculine dominance and sexual confidence that girls pretty much realize from the beginning what will happen but canít and donít want to pull back. Sterling attracts attention with his unbelievable communication skills. He developed a way of speaking that is extremely comfortable to listen to and it seemed that he can speak for hours on any topic.

Is the 10 Day Bootcamp a life changing experience?

The words ďlife changingĒ are easily said when leaving a venue like the 10 Day Bootcamp when you still can feel the inspiring vibe in the air but then back home in your daily routine Ö

For me after the two weeks however I can definitively can say Iíve changed. When being in clubs I approach a lot girls and I do it not because I set a target or implemented a routine, I do it because Iím having fun. I rarely get blown off at the start, some interactions are fine but donít go anywhere and sometimes it runs perfectly. But the important thing related to change is that I realize what runs fine and where I struggle. Iíve improved my passive body language, Iím content with the the conversations but Iím still working on sexualization. The point is that most of the time I have actively have to think about what to do and this is not working very smooth. Anyway sometimes I find myself just doing it subconsciously so that I am confident to move it to the cruise control mode in the next time.

So this is just me but I think the 10 days will be a sustainable experience for a great majority of people for two reasons. First the program is intense and after the 10 days you will somehow know what youíre doing. Second is the inner game seminar that helps to protect yourself from the lazy, anxious and inflexible part of your ego that feels only comfortable in its well known routines.

Whom is the Bootcamp designed for or maybe better who will benefit from it?

I believe that how the bootcamp is designed it will help a broad range of guys. The theory part is straightforward and you will realize which of your skillsets you have to improve personally. In field the guys will work with you on your weaknesses individually. So whether you have never approached a girl and suffer from approaching anxiety or are a social guy and just donít get the girls you want (which was the range in our group) - from how I got to know the guys Iím pretty sure they will be able to help you tremendously.

So stays the question whether all of this is worth 12k.

I really belief the 10 Day Bootcamp is a comprehensive curriculum. Itís not like they are just throwing together some random seminars and mix it with some night outs. Everything fits together and the time I spent with the guys in field was a huge shortcut saving a lot of time!

12k still is a lot of money. But the comparing this to a standard business seminar where some more or less unmotivated guy is just running down his content the 1000th time and you donít get this individual care we had in field, I have to say yeah - 12k is a reasonable price.

In the following part Iíll write a little about my experiences during the 10 days.

In the first four days we mainly covered the game part of the curriculum spoke about masculine behavior and about normal, fun, sexual and deep communication as well as the important part of subcommmunicaton.
    From the first day we went out into the London club scene. I mainly struggled to build up multi topic conversations and with my sub communication. Where the communication skills did and will improve by doing it is crucial in my eyes that someone who totally knows what heís doing observes the sub communication part.
    For me personally it was totally outside of my comfort zone to approach girls more or less directly what was expressed by my hole body language. I didnít stand tall and confidently and looked way too seriously without realizing that. But there was always someone of the guys taking care of me. I remember how I was constantly pushed to open sets in the first days being accompanied by one of the instructors. This was totally exhausting but the learning curve was great. The direct feedback as well helped me tremendously so that approaching and establishing good conversations wasnít that big deal in the later nights of the Bootcamp.

Next to the game part I think the inner game seminar which was held by Vici and Vybe is a crucial part not only for improving game but reaching any target you set for yourself in your life. Just to give an example: When we spoke about inner resistance and how to deal with it, I realized my similar behavior when I actually should work out. My brain finds reasonable reasons not to do it or tries to convince me that it would be even better for me to do it the next day. Iím convinced this day will help me tremendously to master the way to the point where I want my life to be - regarding game and other targets.

Towards the end of the week we covered day game. Where theory doesnít take more than an hour, stopping a girl in the street and telling her that sheís really cute, gorgeous or hot can lead to funny or creepy situations when not executed smoothly. The pressure to do it and the direct feedback when walking Londonís streets with Venture, Sterling, Vici and Vybe was a real shortcut for me. Remembering how I fucked up the first approaches, I think I would probably never have really pursued day game without the 10 Day Bootcamp.
    Now back home Iím not watching the streets for hot girls and I didnít apply a rule like ďApproach the first hot girl you see everydayĒ but I did approach girls passing by that I found really attractive. In the past I would have recognised them and looked after them, now I couldnít help but just approach.