Venture & Sterling 10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas, June 2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture & Sterling 10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas, June 2013

10 days with the world's best dating coaches in the world's best city for hitting on girls... I've done 4 programs with Love Systems and I can honestly say that I got more out of this 10-day program in Vegas than I have out of all 4 other programs combined.

Venture, Sterling and Vici talk the talk and walk the walk. Spending ten days with these guys, there's no bullshit. They hook up with HOT girls consistently, and more importantly they have an incredible ability to teach it to guys like me who need to proactively learn this stuff to get good with girls.

What I Expected

I expected a similar format to the other LS programs I attended, and I was fucking blown away. This is NOTHING like anything else Love Systems teaches, it's not another type of bootcamp or 'a different instructors' perspective'. The Simplified Natural curriculum taught me how to have natural, organic conversations with hot girls and how to add flirtatious/ sexual elements to those conversations for the success that I want.

I knew that Venture & Sterling were pretty direct, no-bullshit guys - these are the kinds of mentors/ coaches that I respond best to. I wanted harsh truths exposed, I knew there were holes in my game that I wasn't aware of and having experts who can look at me and break down what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong exploded my game. I look forward to getting better and better at this and I've never experienced such a boost to my motivation, understanding and overall development.

How it's Different

Traditionally, LS programs are taught in phases: First you open, then transition, etc.

That system works really well... and Simplified Natural crushes it.

Venture, Sterling and Vici come from a healthy place of masculinity, strength and sexuality. Learning how to talk to girls from this perspective is so much more effective than the classic "say x routine to get this reaction, then you have a reason to do z".

I've come across quite a few LS instructors who I've taken both good and bad habits from. I've learned good mindsets and powerful techniques that have helped me to progress a long way from where I started, but I've also picked up unnecessary routines and weird stories that have done more harm than good.

How Simplified Natural is different is that there are no phases/ linear models. It's literally a simplified method for achieving the kind of success with gorgeous women that naturals enjoy all the time. There are no "lines" as such, it's more about principles and concepts of fun/ flirtatious conversation, sexualization, communicating warmth and having strong sub-communications... When these come together, it allows you to escalate things sexually VERY quickly.

What I got out of it

Before my sticking points were opening, getting attraction, nervous sub-communications… Now I’m working on sexual framing, deeper conversation and pulling. The Simplified Natural curriculum takes you (like it took me) from wherever your game is and amplifies it for maximum effect.

I learned so much from Venture, Sterling and Vici. Two other key players were Darwin and Vybe.

Venture -
    He runs a very masculine, direct and sexual style of game. Before the 10-day program, I had no idea what this looked like or was supposed to be. Seeing it for myself gave me new insight into how women respond to things like strong sub-communications, fun banter and rapid escalation – very potent mix for SNL’s and that’s why Venture has the best game in the company.

Sterling -
    Sterling, like Venture, runs a very direct and masculine style of game. He has countless stories of fast pulls (very fast) that he attributes primarily to strong sub-communications. Sterling taught me how to use both my passive sub-communications and my active sub- communications to take my interactions so much further than they were going previously.

Vici -
    Vici hooks up with smoking hot girls regularly and he knows how and why. He led the inner game aspect of the 10-day, while being stylistically very different to Venture & Sterling, the three bounce off each other really well. What I like about Vici’s feedback is that it’s very direct and he’s awesome at translating that feedback into practical action items.

Darwin -
    I probably had 4 or 5 light bulb moments thanks to this guy. He's a great teacher and has an outstanding understanding of female psychology and I’ve personally seen him train several guys (not just from bootcamp) from all walks of life – he can teach anyone how to be good with women

Vybe –
    Met Vybe a couple of times over the past few years, every time his game explodes to new boundaries. At night, he’s fearless. He goes for the hottest girls and pushed me to do the same. He ran a fantastic SNL seminar – and if there’s someone to run a seminar on Same Night Lays, it’s good when it’s a guy like Vybe who pulled 8 girls in 10 nights.

Conclusion

At this point, I’m really enjoying building my skill set to new heights. I used to hate talking to girls in bars and clubs, now I love it. I’m still unlearning bad habits and slowly getting rid of the weird, unnecessary pick- up artist material that I now realize is inferior to everything I learned in Las Vegas.

These guys rock, and this program changes lives. it will be the best thing you will ever do for you game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My background on game:

Read “The Game” back in 2006 and from that point I’ve read all eBooks, watch all DVDs, heard a lot of the IVS Episodes, from Love Systems (LS), and some other material from other companies as well.

I was involved in a series of long term relationships from that time up until June 2012 approximately, and that’s when I decided to take my first Bootcamp (BC), which was taught by Mr. M in Miami, then I took a second one, again in Miami, on November, this time taught by Tenmagnet, then I took Fader’s Strippers & Hired Guns Program in Vegas on February this year, and Nick Hoss’ Daygame Workshop on April.

My expectations on the 10-day BC:

I’ve read and heard a lot about the 10-Day Programs run by Sterling & Venture, both on the Attraction Forums and on The Lounge, and about Project Rockstar (PR), and of course about the whole Game 3.0 thing.

Basically I heard two things about it, first, it’s moving game towards being exclusively direct and away from the use and abuse of routines and lines. I also knew this was going to be intensive with many hours of infield training involved for the duration of the program.

The people involved in the program were:

Lead instructors: Sterling and Venture
    Support instructors: Vici, Darwin, Stryker, Vybe, Nick Hoss, Starlight (for daygame), and Mr. M (mostly involved with PR)
    Approach coaches/PR alum: Samir and Tobi
    Three 10-day students, including me
    Eight rockstar students
    Business mentors and interns working for some of the instructors
    We were approximately thirty people in total

The program infield training locations (in my case):

Tuesday 06/11: Hyde at The Bellagio
    Wednesday 06/12: Eclipse at The Mandalay Bay
    Thursday 06/13: Night Off
    Friday 06/14: XS at The Wynn
    Saturday 06/15: Encore Beach Club (day, pool party) and XS at The Wynn (night)
    Sunday 06/16: Fashion Show Mall (daygame) and XS at The Wynn (night swim)
    Monday 06/17: Marquee at The Cosmopolitan
    Tuesday 06/18: Hyde at The Bellagio (by ourselves, unsupervised)
    Wednesday 06/19: Surrender at The Encore

The Program:

The seminar portion of the program took place from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM everyday from 06/11 to 06/20 on a Suite at The Cosmopolitan.

My only constructive recommendation for the whole program is related to logistics, more specifically about the location for the seminar sessions. Even though the suite at The Cosmo was very spacious, for the number of people involved it was kinda crowded, maybe a small conference room could have been more appropriate, although I guess the camaraderie atmosphere among everyone might be lost in a more formal environment such as a conference room, nevertheless, Sterling and Venture made sure we (the 10-day students) were comfortable at all times during the seminar sessions with one table for us, etc.

I thought at first that the fact that this 10-day BC was running in parallel with the beginning of PR 2013, would mean less attention from the instructors since they would also be coaching the rockstars, interns and business mentors, but I was wrong, in retrospective I can say that we were their priority all the time, and if the lead instructors, either Sterling or Venture, or both, couldn’t supervise the 10-day students, they would make sure we were by at least a couple of support instructors or PR 2012 alumni, and in most cases, we were getting a 1 on 1 attention, one instructor for each of us three.

Furthermore, we were being asked everyday about who (among all the instructors) we wanted to work with, what area we wanted to focus on, what we wanted to get out of the program, and so on.

The 10-day curriculum, formerly known as Game 3.0., now called Simplified Natural (SN), I would say, take off as a natural evolution of the Triad Model, and as its name implies, a simplified version of it, especially in the case of the Emotional Progression Model, since you no longer have to think about in what phase of the Model you are during any interaction etc.

If you know that stuff from taking a previous LS BC or reading some LS material, you will have that info available in the back of your head but you won’t need to recall it at all.

I won’t write too much about the curriculum itself, but I would say that there are two main pillars, the conversational side of the interaction, varying among neutral, flirtatious, sexual and warmth, and the physical, body language, sub-communications side of it, of course, both have to be addressed simultaneously during any particular interaction.

Most of the attraction tools we know and love to use, such as teasing, role-plays, cold/warm reads, push-pull, takeaways, etc. are still being used as part of this new model, so if you use those tools as part of your attraction arsenal, you won’t have to get rid of them, on the contrary, they will come in handy.

Speaking about both the most and the least important part of any pick-up which is the opening, Simplified Natural is all about being direct, expressing intent and being in touch with our masculinity and sexuality, through our posture, proximity, eye contact, touch, voice, and all the other body language and sub-communications variables. Evidently, this isn’t restricted to opening, this should be a constant throughout the whole interaction.

One of the main attributes of this curriculum is the fact that is trying to move away from the use of routines, especially the ones that are really long, complicated, or might be considered weird, and we know there are a few of those, that we all have used in the past, and in some cases even telling stories that don’t really belong and apply to us, so it makes sense in order to attain a more congruent identity with our choice of words and in synch with the right sub-comms.

But don’t get me wrong, that doesn’t mean that there are no more lines and stuff, you will get plenty of those from the instructors, and in my case, because I’m a learner by example and English isn’t my first language, I needed to use a few lines, but the thing is that eventually you will reach a point in which you’ll be in a state where the conversation will be flowing organically so that either you will come up with some spontaneous “lines” or there won’t be any lines at all, and the conversation will be so focused on "the now" and the interaction could be even entirely based on the sub-comms, or something in between.

In addition to the Simplified Natural curriculum, the topic of Phone And Text Game was covered. For those of us who have read Braddock’s excellent book on the subject, the way Venture teach Phone and Text Game is much simpler and straightforward, there aren’t as many rules and concepts involved since it’s basically an extrapolation of their organic conversational model to the phone domain.

Also, there were two additional seminars taught as part of the 10-day schedule, Inner Game, taught by Vici, split into two sessions, and Same Night Lays, taught by Venture and Vybe. Excellent content on Inner Game and really useful/practical advice about SNL.

With the exception of the first seminar session, the first thing in every day’s schedule was a debrief for each student on his performance/experience the night before, so the feedback was a constant throughout the whole program.

As a conclusion, for a person like me that has taken a few programs before this one, doing the 10-day was the best choice I’ve made so far regarding training with LS for a few reasons:

The Simplified Natural curriculum is very simple, and easy to learn, and we all know that game knowledge can become quite complicated and extensive, but this content is really a step beyond what’s being taught on regular 3-day Bootcamps.

You won’t get the same quantity of hours of infield training anywhere else, in this case, in one of the best cities in the world to party (if not the best), hence, possibly on the best nightclubs of the world and with the most beautiful women from all over the world. The only option that will give you more supervised infield training is PR, so I’m guessing I will probably apply for next year, we’ll see.

Because it’s 10 days, you get to spend more time with the instructors, fellow students, etc. so the sense of camaraderie developed among everyone within the group during that time is incredible.

The large number of instructors available for the program guarantees a level of personal attention very difficult to obtain somewhere else.

In my opinion, you don’t have to do a regular BC before signing up for a 10-day, like I said before, even though knowing LS game principles might be considered an advantage, Simplified Natural curriculum stands on its own and can be learned by a person with no prior knowledge of game whatsoever, in fact, I guess it might even be beneficial for a newbie to have SN as his first exposure to game, from the perspective of the classic “empty glass/cup” knowledge-learning metaphor.

That being said, if you want to get the cutting edge pick-up/dating science knowledge and have lots of infield training (otherwise unavailable) at the same time, my advice is to sign-up for this BC, if it fits your schedule and pocket, do not hesitate next time it's offered near you (or not so near in my case), it will change your life for sure, since ten days is probably the right amount of time for this knowledge to really sink in, and begin to develop the habits, behaviors and traits of an attractive and confident man.

Finally, I want to thank all the instructors (both lead and support) and approach coaches for their help, advice and sharing their knowledge and wisdom with us, on this subject we call game but that definitely permeates to other areas in life as well, specially to Darwin and Vybe for helping me improve my body language and sub-comms, which was the main area I wanted to work and focus during the infield training, to Venture for showing me how to properly project more intent and being bolder on the approaches, and to Sterling for showing me that is possible to base a whole interaction solely on sub-comms. Cheers to Tobi and Samir for pushing me on a few sets, some of the Rockstars, business mentors and interns, for the occasional winging, and opening sets with them.

It was really nice meeting you all guys and I guess I will see most of you again in Vegas, this next October at the Super Conference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am wondering, if Simplified Natural is better and a step above the LS emotional progression model. Why are they only teaching it in the 10 day bootcamps? Why not take it over to the regular bootcamps and SC?

Btw, I do not mean that in a bad, critical way. Just wondering, maybe there is some reasoning behind it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I'm not the most qualified person to answer your question but as far as I know, Game 3.0. or Simplified Natural is the result of Venture And Sterling's work, so it's not only a 10-day BC thing, THEY also teach it in THEIR regular 3-day BC, of course, I would say the summarized version of it because of the obvious time constraint.

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's not "better" (or worse). Every Master Instructor has their own spin on Love Systems and applies their own extensions. Nick Hoss calls his "Nick Hoss' bootcamps". Fader calls his "Fader's bootcamps". Sterling and Venture call theirs "Simplified Natural". They all use the core LS methodology and extend it and personalize it based on clients, program type, and their own skills and resources.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most amazing transformation of my life: 10 day bootcamp

When i first came into this community, i paint my nail black, i must watch VH1 pickup aritst, at least, 20 time and took note, went out 3-4x/week for a year and I can only force myself approached under 5 girls that year 2010

Then I decide I have to take bootcamp, with another highly regard guru from other company who claim "no one left behind, i don't give up on student, becase I care" so i going to that program for 6 month, I approached a few girls and got 1 number in 6 month and that girl flaked. And that famous guru (feature on TV/Magazine)... I wired him another 3000 dollar, hoping another bootcamp would help and then, he refund the money to me the very next day and wrote me a email saying "sorry man you are not eligible for any future program with us"

Then I decide to take a big company's boot camp, I took Future's 2011 bootcamp at San Fran.. I did so bad.. I did not talk to any girl during infield section of the 4 hours despite encouragement from Starlight, Future, Vercetti. I JUST CAN'T. The 2nd day the boot camp, Future asked me to come early, i told him i was very frustrated and eventually he say to me "I know you learn alot at least from the lecture part yesterday, but if you want, i will give you a refund of the program"...

Unlearn my bad belief/subcom and upgrade to a real masculine man need 10 day. (i am sorry, not 3 day program if you start out at very bottom).
    Trust me, this program make me a better man, and that is why i can keep a high quality girl (not just sleep with them)

Interestingly, Sterling probably doesn't know it, but HE is my inspiration in my life ever since the 10 day:
    * He turn me from boy into man
    * I imitate his work out regiment and maintance regiment, and I honestly, for the first time in my life, I feel i worth to keep a hot girl (not just sleep with them) I work hard for my body and I will keep doing it. And i feel masculine when I know I take care my body, get stronger and can literally protect a girl
    * I imitate his diet. I saw him eating steak during the 10 days. And guess what, when I get back to california, I went to supermarket and buy alot of steak and cook it and eat it like what Sterling did. I even imitate the way he sit when he eat
    * I imitate his body language. Sterling is SPECIAL, I saw him JUST walking through the crowd in XS, and he is NOT even gaming at that time, you can tell "this guy is special, this guy is masculine" - He is a big, fit guy and strong yet he move slow and gentle. As if he is a strong Panda to protect family and gentle care of his love one
    * His verbal is out of this world, also what i take away the MOST is his tonality... trust me, I been imitate his tonality ever since
    * Probably the most importantly, he care.. he care about you.. he will observe you and give you honest opinion. no BS

Venture has the BEST game in Lovesystem... since the Day 1 infield.... At first, I actually scare of him, but i found out he is actually a very gentle,and caring person. He talks to me a few times and gave me some honest opinion that I take it to heart. Hi venture, I want to let you know that, one time you told me "Be a masculine man and so Girl can be feminine" and THAT changed my life forever

I have a lot of what Sterling called looking at mirror moment at midnight... I get hurt emontially alot before... espeically my dearest uncle passed away after a motocyle bump into him, he immedately lost conscious... That just reminded me Sterling once said to me "What would you feel if you will died tomorrow, do you feel like you live your live to the fullest?" Sterling... That question touched my heart and is the guiding force for me in my life

Now let's talk about the result.. Yes i went from bad (see my 1st paragraph) to have getting laid a few times through out the 10 day and able to unleash a few girls' fantasy (some want video tape, some wants public stuff..etc). The moral of the story: Take 10 day boot camp = Getting laid

But what's make me feel the best is i feel like I undergo a completely transformation, that I can keep my dream girl back home... a girl who actually means someting in my life.. keeping a quality girl is more important than getting a lot of hot girls. (if you think reverse is truth..trust me you will get there one day)

The bottome line is that 10 day bootcamp is a total transformation that any guy should experience at least once of his lifetime. And 3 days just not enough

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

J LIN's implication of Simplied Natural

Due to popular demand, here is the breakdown of a few sets

(1) Day Game: I guess the most important thing about daygame is your subcom, of such a relaxing and laid back comfort conversation with a lifestyle, identity and storys to build value. What i view daygame differently is that i do believe in instant date, as i firmly believe the more time you spend with girl the better it is, not unless i sense there is a real time constraint then i will be awared that and go for number. So i met this Chinese girl via daygame first 15 min of regular daygame (barely hand shake and hug) but once she agree instant date, switch to GF / BF mode, i hold her hand and treat her like my GF, and go shop at Victory Secret (oh yeah Babe)... due to some logistic problem, get her out again and the rest is history

(2) Night Game: Night game i go for testing of her compliance and push through the upper limit (fun/filrt/sexual...etc) and lower limit (warm/passion) as fast as i can... open, basic fun converstion, turn into flirtation, right away I test for sexuality, "lets go dance floor", dominate her, HOD (she hold it? good) now take her back to bar Go for some more warm/passion, try to pull, denied by her (not yet) "my friends are still here" (night still young, release her)... game other girl... recapture this mexican girl right away i go through [fun]-[flirtatious]-[warm]-[flirtatious]-[make out brief]-[sexaul]-[warm]... she can't find her friend... move her again to bar... another 30 min of SOLID game, bounce out side (even though it still early of the night).. but shit, texi line is long... run 15 min fun/flirtaious/warm converstaion... back hotel.... dominate make out (ping her both arm to the wall), throw to bed, HOD.. close.... smooooth like butter

(3) 10-min Pull/Laid: It's basically a comibnation of my point on Daygame (during the pull treat her like your GF) + Nightgame (fun/flirtatious/sexual/warm/passion) and Manage of logistic

She: "I love slot machine and video poker"
    Jlin: "Do you want to know where is the BEST slot machin and video poker?"
    She: "Really!! Where"
    Jlin: "At westin... it's only 2 min away" (grab her hand) "let's go"

She: "I want to go bathroom"
    Jlin: "Lets go to Westin first, there is a bathroom over there, its only 2 min away"
    [arrive westin]
    She: "I need to go peeeee"
    Jlin: "Ok... there is a bathroom at 1620"
    She: "Let's go"

Above is not to trick her, she know what's up, but she look into my eye as if she is telling me "can you make this experience smooth and as if it just happen" .. I got that cue and make it happen

Back in hotel.. of course: [make out] - [HOD] - [Panty drop]... etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's not "better" (or worse). Every Master Instructor has their own spin on Love Systems and applies their own extensions. Nick Hoss calls his "Nick Hoss' bootcamps". Fader calls his "Fader's bootcamps". Sterling and Venture call theirs "Simplified Natural".
    I gotta say, I respectfully disagree. LS has come up with amazing material that changes lives, but in my opinion (and most likely the opinion of those who have personally taken the program) Simplified Natural is a unique system in and of its own... It is so much more than simply a variation of of LS, as I said here:

I expected a similar format to the other LS programs I attended, and I was fucking blown away. This is NOTHING like anything else Love Systems teaches, it's not another type of bootcamp or 'a different instructors' perspective'. The Simplified Natural curriculum taught me how to have natural, organic conversations with hot girls and how to add flirtatious/ sexual elements to those conversations for the success that I want.
    I replied here because I've seen how hard Venture, Sterling and Vici work and if I personally dedicated the sort of time and energy that these guys must have put in before coming out with this stuff, only to have it dubbed 'a different spin on things', I would feel under-appreciated. If there was merely a new model on Qualification, or a new way for building social proof, then yes that would be a Master Instructor's own spin on Love Systems. That's not what this is - my two cents

and J Lin... LOL! Was great meeting you man, you probably developed the most out of everyone. Look forward to staying in touch, maybe you can cook me a steak some time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin8 View Post
    I gotta say, I respectfully disagree. LS has come up with amazing material that changes lives, but in my opinion (and most likely the opinion of those who have personally taken the program) Simplified Natural is a unique system in and of its own... It is so much more than simply a variation of of LS, as I said here:

I replied here because I've seen how hard Venture, Sterling and Vici work and if I personally dedicated the sort of time and energy that these guys must have put in before coming out with this stuff, only to have it dubbed 'a different spin on things', I would feel under-appreciated. If there was merely a new model on Qualification, or a new way for building social proof, then yes that would be a Master Instructor's own spin on Love Systems. That's not what this is - my two cents

and J Lin... LOL! Was great meeting you man, you probably developed the most out of everyone. Look forward to staying in touch, maybe you can cook me a steak some time.
    very interesting point you make

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im really intersted if someone could explain more about the structure of this approach, I see alot of talk about "warmth", "fun/flirty" etc.

Could anyone please elaborate on how exactly this looks in practise? Its principles?

Im also interested in if this system is going to be put into an ebook which explains it more indebt?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture and Sterling’s 10 day bootcamp Review
    Las Vegas June 2013

Results: I banged the prettiest girl I’ve ever fucked (out of maybe 100), and a few days after the 10 day, and directly as a result of the mindset and skills I learned, I had a threesome with 2 sexy girls (found out the next day one is actually a high-end escort). I’m more masculine, more inspired, more confident, and a better person, as a result of this course. Worth every fucking penny.

I started the 10 day with high hopes. I’d taken a 3 day with Braddock and Daxx back in 2011, and did some 1 on 1’s with them, and they were awesome. There’s a ton of variability in the ability of the instructors, and the ability to teach, in the company. The top ones I know of are Venture, Sterling, and Braddock/Daxx. I would take courses by those 4 instructors, hands down, any time any where. But Braddock and Daxx don’t do 3 days anymore on the schedule. BUT, the 10 day put on by Venture and Sterling was so far ahead, it used to be call Game 3.0, and it truly is revolutionary. So basically the only course I’d take is the 10 day put on by Venture and Sterling. If Venture and Sterling teach a 3 day, it would be useful as well, if you can't afford the full 10 day taught by those 2.

Simplified Natural is the name of the curriculum. It is a simple-to-understand, yet able-to-be-mastered, approach to being a man. The most masculine man you can be. The lectures were mind-blowing, with new concepts not taught in any other courses like subcommunications, and a new approach to forming connections with women. All of the lectures were game-changing, and made the 3 day courses obsolete. They have clearly revolutionized pickup. Its not "gamey". Its not linear. Its about projecting warmth and sex-appeal, and confidence, and being a man. Its so non-"gamey" that I'd bring a girlfriend to it even, if she was even half-open minded. Its also something that someone with below-average intelligence can understand and apply and succeed at. If you're smart, which you probably are, you can master it with practice.

I would highly recommend the program to anyone, in particular people who need a serious change in their life, or even people who are doing pretty good, but want to improve to go for 9’s and 10’s.

Venture, Sterling, Vici, and Vybe were incredibly helpful. Darwin was also very helpful, and the stories of his ability to wing are legendary. Venture has life firing on all cylinders. Goes for quick pulls, and succeeds, and dates 10’s. Sterling has an incredibly ability to teach, is an inspiration, and is also very successful with women. Vici regularly goes after 9’s and 10’s, and succeeds. These are guys you want to emulate, and teach a shit-ton. Vybe has incredible abilities as well, and was extremely helpful in me mastering subcommunications, as well as banter, 2 key elements of success not taught in anything other than the 10 day course.

As a result of this course, I have very little approach anxiety with even 10’s, and can regularly form a bubble with girls I find incredibly attractive, which I've learned is so essential. I’ve always been a pretty social guy, but basically had very limited cold-approach abilities until I took this 10 day course, which has changed my life.

When my nephew turns 13-16, I definitely intend to introduce him to the concepts and probably send him to a bootcamp taught by Venture and Sterling if they’re still involved with LoveSystems, or send them to wherever Venture and Sterling are whatever they are doing (probably running multimillion-dollar companies and travelling the world and banging 10’s.) I can’t recommend Venture and Sterling’s 10 day bootcamp enough. Be the best man you can be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10-Day Bootcamp Review...Las Vegas, NV 2013: Part II

I was a bit crunched for time last night and didn't have a chance to delve into all of the aspects of the 10-day program I wanted to cover. So I'm going to get into a bit more detail about the curriculum and the actual instructors themselves.

From the beginning of this program, they tell you to scrap everything you've learned as far as routines and indirect openers are concerns. Basically, the program just revolves around being a cool, normal dude. One of the main overlying arches is being a more masculine person, and reconnect with that sense of masculinity that is often suppressed by the media, religion, or whoever. Being on the strong side of that masculine polarity allows a woman to be on the strong side of the feminine polarity. When that energy is created, that's when you feel that true chemistry. That is something I wrote about in my last blog post in regards to a girl I met here in Krakow.

Inner-Game:

Inner-Game is something that I got really into the past year leading up to the program. I've read loads of books on it and feel like I have come a long ways in overcoming some of my demons. That said, Vici did a stellar job teaching this section of the program. I learner way more than I thought I would and picked up some great books to add to my reading list. Some of the most important things Vici discusses are having an abundance mindset, making it through peaks and valleys on the way to mastery, and beliefs. I also got tons of great quotes from his seminar. This was probably my favorite seminar out of the entire program. You can tell Vici is passionate about it because it helped him change his life.

Day Game:

Nick Hoss came in and taught the day-game portion of the seminar. He's the best in the company at it, so it was great to get his insights into this. Day-game is something that I definitely wanted to start doing more of, so I'm really glad we had the best in world to come in and teach it. I had studied up a lot on the topic, but actually going through his seminar helped me clear up some of the things I was doing wrong. I didn't get to do a ton of meaningful day-game in Vegas, but it's been absolutely huge here in Krakow. I actually just met a girl last week doing it who is absolutely stunning. I had her in my hotel room last night and will hopefully be seeing her again before I leave Krakow.

Simplified Natural:

The rest of the program is basically based around being true with your intent and being a fun, sexual person. Being comfortable with being a sexual person is a huge key, and being able to talk about sex like it is any other topic will help sexualize things with girls. It's not so much what women say to you, but it is how you react to it. That is one big revelation that the instructor's help me make. There is also a lot of teasing, banter, warm conversation, and sub-comms that make up the rest of the program. Finding a balace between all of them is a bit difficult at first, but when you do, you can see the magic. It also varies depending upon the girl, which is really the beauty of the curriculum. As Sterling described it in the seminar, it allows you to freestyle your way through the girl's blueprint depending on where her different thresholds are. Whereas, with the old model, I would basically say some of my standard routines at certain times no matter what to try and advance through the emotional progression model. It worked at times, but I've been getting more success with this.

Sterling is a brilliant teacher. He knows this stuff inside and out and does a great job of breaking it down for anyone to understand. That is why we call him Strong Panda.

Venture has some sick SNL game. Some of the stuff we say him pull of throughout the program was simply remarkable. He's so dominant and it is easy for women to fall into his frame. Even though he appears so dominate and even scary to some, this guy has a heart of gold and cares about his students and helping people out.

Vybe and Darwin were also a huge help throughout the 10-day program. They have different styles of game but they both work well. Darwin really knows the material and it is easy to see that he wants to help make a difference in people's lives. I'd really recommend taking a one-on-one with him if you're out on the west coast. He's a super laid-back guy and easy to get along with. Vybe absolutely crushed it in Vegas during the 10-day program. I think he pulled like 8 or 9 times. He also gave me some great advice along the way. Both of these guys helped me with my approach issues and helped get me laid.

All-in-all...the program is well-worth the money. You learn a ton, and having that long-stretch of infield work is really what will help elevate you to the next level. 3 days is such a short amount of time to get this taken care of. A 3-day program can and will help you, but you have to put in lots of effort afterwards to train those muscles. I feel like the Simplified Natural is such a great methodology due to the fact that it allows you to adjust appropriately to different women and situations. On top of that, you don't come off weird with games and gimmicks. Like I said in the beginning, it's just about being a cool, fun guy that knows what he wants in life and goes after. These guys are doing amazing things with their lives outside of Love Systems, so who knows how long they will be around. If you are looking at taking your game to the next level, these guys are the guys to work with. Simplified Natural works and is a great success story.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture and Sterling's 10 Day Bootcamp

The 10 day boot camp was one of the most fun and influential experiences of my life. Vici, Sterling, and Venture have honed their observational skills so that they can deliver razor sharp critiques. They don’t beat around the bush. Instead, they deliver painful yet insightful news regarding our shortcomings, our abilities, and our potential. The brilliant bit about the 10 day program is that, at its core, it has nothing to do with game. It is about fixing your body language, fine tuning your self-concept, and embracing your masculinity. These are all key goals for men trying to achieve greatness in any area. It is almost coincidental that perfecting yourself in these ways ends up attracting high value women. This program is about self-improvement above all else. Implementing the wisdom of the core instructors will pay dividends with game and beyond.

I came into the program thinking that I was a fairly solid individual. I have a prestigious job and enjoy a healthy income. I have a highly social personality and a wealth of friends throughout the world. My ability with women was pretty decent as well (or so I thought). I presumed that the program would merely accent my already well developed ability in game. As you might expect, I was completely wrong. One of the largest components of the 10 day is the discussion of sub-communications. These consist of non-verbal signals displayed during all interactions. According to the instructors, men and women alike are much more perceptive to your sub-communications than your verbal statements. As such, your non-verbal cues can make all the difference when conversing with a woman.

Vici and Sterling watched me closely for a few days. In my mind, I thought I was doing quite well. After all, I had taken a 3 day boot camp a year ago and knew a substantial amount of the core game theory. When we had our first day of feedback, I was brought back to reality. My sub-communications were shit. I was hyper, jittery, unbalanced, and overly expressive. My hands were all over the place, my weight would shift from foot to foot, my facial expression was grim, and my speech was in hyper drive. I was gushing low value before I even opened my mouth. The instructors explained that I needed to break my bad habits. From that day forward, I began focusing on my sub-communications. But not just at night… the instructors warned that it would be too difficult to merely address my problems when we were out. They emphasized that this would be a full time endeavor. Accordingly, I walked with a straight back everywhere I went. I spoke painfully slowly to everyone I knew, I refrained from using my hands whatsoever when talking, and I made sure to give direct eye contact and a smile to everyone.

Initially, the changes felt clunky and unnatural. I noticed that I would slip back into my old habits when my mind was overloaded. Eventually, however, I began feeling comfortable with my new set of sub-communications. Low and behold, things changed dramatically in an instant. Women were responding in a completely different fashion to me. In addition, I had a much greater ability to chat with women who were not already attracted to me. Prior to improving my sub-communications, Venture pointed out that I was a green light shopper. This means that I would speak with tons of girls until I would find one that inherently liked me. This is not true game, but merely an ability to exert sufficient effort to capitalize on the numbers. Once I implemented my new sub-communications, I was able to do things I had never thought were possible. I could pull in women by delivering an intent stare accompanied by a strong stance. As silly as it sounds, these changes made a massive difference. And the effects were not limited to women… I noticed a stark contrast with the way men treated me as well. Suddenly, random people at clubs and on the street presumed I was important or cool simply by the way I carried myself.

One of the ways I improved my sub-communications was by watching another instructor named Vybe. He is viewed by everyone as a master of solid yet playful body language. I am still a far cry from his abilities, but I tried to learn as much as possible from watching him work. It’s fascinating to watch him in action because he is extremely young, yet he comes off as a very mature man. Again, this all boils down to his strong sub-communications. There is no doubt that he has the gift of gab as well, but this would get him nowhere if it were not for his steady demeanor.

The simplified natural curriculum provides a significant amount of material beyond sub-communications. There are portions delving into basic conversation, fun conversation, and sexual conversation. In addition, there is a day and a half devoted to inner game. This was led by Vici, and the key nuggets of information were invaluable. Without a solid belief in oneself, everything seems to fall to pieces. The foundation of the simplified natural methodology is developing a firm confidence in yourself.

All in all, I took nearly 40 pages of notes. There was so much amazing information, both in the form of lecture as well as feedback. Additionally, I paid close attention to feedback regarding other students because it usually had implications for myself as well. I still refer back to my notes on a daily basis to recharge my zeal and remind myself of what I need to work on.

The program itself was a blast. The instructors encouraged us to be sober throughout, and I obliged. Initially, approaching women in the bright light of mental clarity was highly intimidating. But, as the days progressed, practice made perfect. Approach anxiety quickly became a remnant of the past. We received a healthy amount of feedback immediately after our interactions, and then a solid dose the following day. The instructors spared no feelings and laid into us. It was then our responsibility to adopt their advice during the next night out and beyond. During the boot camp, my abilities improved drastically, and I managed to hook up with a number of different girls from all over the world. It was a ton of work, super exhausting, and a shitload of fun. But the fun was merely a bonus. The true gift is the advice that I can implement from here on forward.

Learning how to carry myself, how to speak in an engaging manner, and how to manage my inner beliefs was so enlightening. I had no idea that I had so much to work on. Moreover, I had no idea that I could better myself in so many different ways. Now you understand what I meant when I said that it has nothing to do with game. Of course, this is said partly in gest, but I’m sure you get my sentiment. That’s why the 10 day had such a strong impact on me. It opened my eyes to the reality that everything is connected. All of these different elements must be strengthened and honed to truly achieve happiness and congruence. Merely learning a few things to say and adopting select core strategies when talking to women can certainly help, but it can’t compare to the effects of this holistic approach. The 10 day affected me in an amazing way, and I will never forget the instructors that helped me get so much closer to my inner potential.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture & Sterling 10 days bootcamp- Las Vegas 2013 review

My background:

I’ve started to be interested in game on the beginning of 2011. I started with books, articles, and also a bunch of tubes online. I start practicing by myself, and I saw a small improvement basically from “no game” to a “little game”. After doing this for a couple of months, I decided to sign up for a 3 days bootcamp. It was a great and an eye opening experience that has changed my life. In 3 days, I’ve learned a lot, and had good skills to go out and practice by myself or with friends. The bootcamp was only about night game, and we went out twice to field to practice. The first 6-7 months after the bootcamp were really good. I saw how I’m improving and getting better. However, it was mainly night game skills, and approaching girls at clubs. After about 7 months, I started being really busy at work, and barely had time to practice. I also had a kind of serious relationship, another thing that pushed me away from gaming. 2013 didn’t start on the best side for me, and I felt I need a push, to go back to my normal place, and to get better then what I was before. So that’s when it all began…

My experience with the 10 days bootcamp:

So the bootcamp took place at Las Vegas, NV. From the beginning I realized it’s going to be an intense program, based on the amount of instructors that were there. I knew some of the instructors from previews bootcamps. I was really happy because I knew we’d get a personal attention from each of them on field. We did get a lot of personal attention on the field. There were so many instructors, so almost every set of mine came with a feedback, so I improved from one set to another.
    The first day we had an intro with the 3 lead instructors: Venture, Sterling, and Vici. The intro was pretty interesting and we got to learn about everyone. We also learned about the model of Simplified Natural. I really enjoyed that part of the intro because I’ve always hated memorizing routines and lines, and the fact that we’re going to learn how to improve our personal skills to get better with girls made me feel really comfortable. Simplify Natural is basically about being a better yourself, and come up with your own stuff, so you won’t look fake or get burned out from acting, things that has happened to me in the past. Trying to be someone else is one of the things that does get a lot of beginners burned out from going out and keep trying.
    Simplified Natural is about teaching people how to be an attractive person. It thought me how to improve in many areas in life, and not only focus about game. It also helped me on using other areas of my brain doing different exercises that I have never done before.
    I also think that the fact that the bootcamp is 10 days and not 3 is an incredible thing. 3 days is a good period of time to learn the basics and to practice for a bit. However, 10 days is a great time to learn and to apply all the techniques you’re learning and get good feedback. It’s also a great time to see a huge increase in your game, and actually feel progress. During the 10 days we had like 7-8 night of infield practice, which pushed my skills pretty high. I have seen the improvement of everyone else, and how they are doing crazy stuff that they haven’t done before.
    I really enjoyed the fact that the 3 lead instructors has a different game type, so each of the student can learn things from all of them, and also relate to the one he find his energy level similar to. Pounders was another great instructor that was with us during the whole 10 days, and actually helped me to improve a lot. We have done many sets together, and he was listening to me, and pointed on things I need to do different/better. He was very unselfish and very helpful to me and to the group. I saw the way he treated and pushed other student and it was great to know that he’s there to help us. Sterling was a great push for me as well. One of the nights I was struggling in a new club environment and he took me for about 2 hours, and gave me feedback and sticking points, pointing on areas I need to improve. That was one of the nights that I have felt that I improved the most.
    Another great thing about the program is the fact that you get to learn and practice day game. Nick Hoss came to Vegas and thought for a few hours, and then we all split to groups and went practicing at the malls with different instructors. Day game is one of the things that I’ve really wanted to do and get better at. The fact that it’s included in the 10 days bootcamp is a great advantage. I’ve find myself doing a lot of cold approaches during the day, and getting a lot better. The day game improved my night game as well, since Simplified Natural is also about organic conversation and not so much about routines.
    In a normal program, instructors teach sub communications for an hour or two. During the 10 days, I’ve realized how important sub-communications are. It’s shows confidence, and shows us as a masculine man. During the 10 day, one full day was all about teachong sub-communications. I’ve learned a lot during that that, and I’m sure is one of the keys for my progress.

To sum up, 10 days boothcamp is highly recommended by me. It’s a very intense program, but it has a high reward at the end of the way. I saw the results in myself and in the people that were around me. My skills went up, and I’m surely a better person now then before, and not only on the game area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture and Sterling 10 day bootcamp - June 2013, Las Vegas

Prior to this bootcamp, I took my first infield training in december 2012 with Vercetti in London. Vercetti blew my mind, and I will definitely recommend his bootcamp to everybody, but thruth is three days are short when you need to teach somebody a totally new skill and change limiting beliefs that held him back his whole life, like me.
    After Vercetti's bootcamp my game definitely improved, but the limiting belief that I wasn't a really attractive man was still present in me, and consequently my body language, approach and sexualization skills were still poor.

Sterling and Venture told me to forget all that I learned about pick-up prior to this bootcamp, which was hard because I had some success with the stuff I already knew. But I'm glad I did it, because I had more lays during the bootcamp and the week after it than during the past year, and with much prettier girls than what I was used to. After 10 days, I see a much more attractive man when I look in the mirror.

Simplified natural is more than a method to pick up women. It is about being a man that attracts naturally women. Outside of being amazing with women, Venture, Sterling and Vici all have the other aspects of their lives sorted out, and consequently awesome lifestyles. They have acted on what they teach, and these kind of people make the best teachers.

Talking about all the differences between “Standard game” and Simplified Natural will be too long and inefficient, but we can retain the following main points :
    - Simplified Natural is a much more linear process, there is no strictly defined attraction, qualification and comfort phase. Instead it shows that girls have different “thresholds” that you can act on with normal, warm or sexual conversation, while adding banter form time to time.

- It puts a real emphasis on body language and subcommunications. And shows that you can create attraction with your touch instead of touching before the girl feels attracted to you.

- The concept of “state” that has never been covered in any former LS material to my knowledge. State is the “buzz” you feel while you are talking with a woman, having fun and the interaction is going well. You have to do several warm-up approaches to be in state. State can be influenced by your level of fatigue. State can vary a lot during a night, it can be affected by your results with women and can be down if you're badly blown off by a woman, but it can always go up, by bold positive action: this means not being let down by a bad interaction and going to talk to to other girls right after. This concept seems easy, but not acknowledging this was the reason I didn't make a lot of progress after my first bootcamp. I was letting my mood being affected after one or two blown-offs and going home feeling I was in a bad day, instead of approaching over and over.

- There are almost no routines, and the instructors insist that we create our own banter and roleplays. Routines can be useful as training wheels, but makes you appear look weird if you deliver them without calibration.

- The emphasis is put on direct approach, instead of using “lower risk” openers like opinion openers. I no longer use opinion openers, and I open with situational at best, but I'm much more likely to go direct everytime, even when the girl is in a group of people.

One common criticism of Pick-Up material (not only Love Systems) is that it is tailored for Western English-speaking countries and that it doesn't work well in other parts of the world. This might be true for somebody who relies heavily on routines and banter without having good subcommunications (most Asians, for example, don't get banter at all) but the power of simplified natural is that it shows you how to carve your game according to the type of women you're talking to. Experience in a non-English speaking country just after my bootcamp proved me that it works equally well with only slight adjustments.
    The principal takeaway I had from my bootcamp is a truth that a few people talk about in the community: Being good with women requires constant hard work. It's a great humanizer when you hear guys like Venture or Sterling saying that when they don't go out for a long period of time, their game begin to rust and they need to force themselves to go out and talk to girls to get back to their previous level. There's only one way to improve with girls. It's not to read affirmations in the mirror every morning or to watch videos and read books. You have to get your boots on your ground. If you aren't constantly talking to girls, all these other things are worthless.

The instructors:

Venture has a very masculine and dominant character, girls acknowledge his presence immediately when he is in a room. He blew my mind the very first night when he pulled this hot chick from the club, in maybe less than 20 minutes.

Sterling is a great teacher, I especially remember his course on warm and passionate conversation.

Vici is great guy, down to earth, you always see him smiling. It teaches the inner game part of the bootcamp. This might be the part that helped me the most, because I had massive inner game issues.

Nick Hoss taught us day game during one day. I really like day game, the ability to approach any woman you find attractive in the street. I had a lot of phone numbers that transformed into dates and lays with his method. I plan to make day game an important part of my life to come.

Darwin helped me a lot during the first nights out to fight my approach anxiety. He's an awesome teacher, many times he saw exactly what were my problems in my interactions and helped me to correct them immediately.

Vybe is a really funny guy and he excels at banter, I had a fit of uncontrollable laughter more than once when we talked to girls together. He runs the SNL part of the bootcamp together with Venture, and indeed I saw him more often than not leaving the clubs early with a hottie at his arm.

Conclusion

In my life, there will be a before and after the 10-day bootcamp. I'm now at a point where it seems weird not to approach a hot girl, be it during the day or at night, or to banter with sales attendants in shops. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have wasted my time and money buying a lot of books and videos on pick-up and I would have taken this 10-day seminar first. By its length and content, it is the only one of its kind in this industry.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really enjoyed your detailed post.
    During the 10 day's did you write it all down or did you get notes that you can always refer back to when you get stuck ?
    I'm getting the feeling that while some instructors are good others might be fantastic while others might be disagreeable !
    Like trying to find a needle in a hay stack as to which one is right for me.
    In relation to dtm19 comments:
    Maybe this can be avoided by standardised the content across the board so that no students are advantaged or disadvantaged
    over others perhaps, just say'n ???

Ali A Guest

10 day review

I remember being in university when I first learnt about The Mystery Method. It seemed like it was exactly what I was looking for at the time, as I had no idea how to talk to women. The countless routines I came across on the forums made me feel as if my fear of running out of things to say was finally fixed. I soon had an arsenal of lines and routines and approached ‘pick up’ in the same ways many other guys did: as a performance. Much like an actor or comedian getting into character before the big show, I say this thing and she laughs, I say another thing and she starts hugging me…I push her away and tell her some other guy’s (or a completely made up) story about how my ex-girlfriend was a model and how I help feed the poor in my spare time blah blah blah! Then, once the night is over or in the morning after she leaves (depending on how advanced you are with the ‘emotional progression model’) you go back to being your old normal self. Much like the comedian or actor who is done with their show, you go back to your normal and potentially unfulfilling life. But you tell yourself ‘it’s OK’ because you have ‘pick up’. And for those few hours in the club you are the fucking man who has a shit load of (other peoples’) stories to tell…so it’s OK to have nothing else going on in your life.

Just like you don’t need to know how a light switch works to turn on the light, you don’t need to worry about all the fundamental details of what attraction is, or how a real man behaves/thinks etc…but what happens when that light switch breaks? And the switch you keep pushing doesn’t do anything? What do you do then? If you knew the ‘how' and the ‘why’ then you wouldn’t need to worry about these things because you know how everything works at a basic level and how it carries through to the end product. You have the knowledge to create a light switch instead of merely being someone who just knows how to flip a switch.

Enter game 3.0

The bootcamp steered away from what I was expecting, much like the other reviews, I too thought I would be getting an in-depth understanding of the emotional progression model that has been taught and raved about for so long. Unlike old game 2.0 or whatever it is called, game 3.0 had a strong focus on masculinity and passion, with other essentials like fitness interlocking throughout.

We started with opening, different kinds of openers, common mistakes and transitioning. As the day progressed we were taught about the characteristics of a man’s man, the fundamentals of why masculinity is important and why it is essential to live a life worth living (both for yourself and for attracting high quality women). One thing I liked was when we discussed about ‘feeling’ masculine. This is so much more than just pretending you are James Bond for the night. Unlike ‘old game’, this is not about the four hours you spend in the club, it’s about all the hours you spend in your life before the club, and the hours you spend after the club. The days you wake up and go to the gym, take up a hobby, learn a language, eat right, and think right. This is about the ripples in your life. Everything is connected and everything is effected. When you live a live worth living, and when you feel like you have made the most of your day…you feel like a man. I won’t go on about it too much but it was an interesting take on all of this - and also a much better alternative to waking up at noon, doing fuck all for most of the day, learning some new routines and then going to the bar…mainly because I heard/read a lot of people saying that you could be out of shape or have little ambition in life and still get girls if you had good game.

I’ve heard it said several ways but the best way I can sum it up is that when you’re a man, you allow the woman to be a woman. Just like nature intended. Like the Yin to her lost Yang. When you feel like the man, when you feel good in yourself and have your shit sorted or are working towards it, why do you need to hide behind a line? That was pretty key for me. Instead of the surface level teaching that you get with a lot of other peoples routines, Game 3.0 etched away at all this to uncover the real spark beneath the surface. The biggest distinction between this and routine/indirect style game is that the latter, much like the comedian or actor, it is about performing. Game 3.0 is about connecting. There is a big difference.

Other topics that were covered over the 10 days included 2 days of inner game as well as same night lays which was a somewhat condensed version of the entire simplified natural system but tailored for faster pulls.

So how does all this new style ‘theory’ apply in the real world? Well we went through several exercises to work on being ‘normal’ guys, body language, keeping a conversation going etc…and to be totally honest…at first…it felt weird. All these years of me trying to not do what I normally do (and worse still finding out a lot of the stuff I have been doing is wrong)…but after several approaches when we would be out, I found myself getting into ‘state’ and found the other students had similar experiences. While I had my own barriers to work on I know others had some crazy stories. All from being normal and no crazy routines – something I’m definitely working towards.

One thing that clicked with me was when Venture told us that we should look like we are on weed and not coke (I think credit goes to Sheriff?). What he meant by this was no crazy nonsense is needed. The exact opposite to what I’ve done so many times in the past. It definitely took a while to try and implement that and I still find myself doing it unconsciously a lot - but the difference is clear.

Apart from the main instructors, there are some special mentions

Darwin - one of the nicest guys in the world. So genuine and really cares about the people he works with. Comes across very chilled in all the interactions which really rubs off on people

Vybe - probably has the best game that I have seen when it comes to getting girls attracted and hooked. I always saw him with attractive girls and pretty much all of them were hooked on to his words

Mr M - all the good shit you hear about him is true. There is a reason people speak so respectfully about him. He is one of the realest guys I know and I have a lot of respect for him. Plus (I gotta say it), him and an ex-rockstar, I think his forum name is Smitters, introduced me to the dark side of game...Strip clubs. Just watching them and being around them has taught me a lot. I ended up getting a strippers number, she came round a few days later and we pretty much hooked up 4-5 times after that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venture and Sterling 10 day bootcamp - June 2013, Las Vegas

I’m guessing that if you’re reading this, you probably either want to get laid more, or you want to find and develop a relationship with the girl of your dreams. I know those were my reasons for searching for a program like this.

The 10-day bootcamp is the starting place for you to make it happen for yourself. Your results will vary based on how much effort you put into the program, but I can tell you this – I had limited success with women prior to my training with these guys, and I got laid three nights in a row during the 10-day bootcamp with young, attractive women. Directly following the 10-day bootcamp I had sex with another four different women; in total I fucked seven different women over the course of a couple weeks surrounding the 10-day bootcamp, all of which I’ve been able to stay in touch with and have the possibility of seeing again. I’m 33 years old and the average age of the women I’m hooking up with is 23 - ten years younger than I am! Put your limiting beliefs aside boys, the 10-day bootcamp is the real deal.

Change can happen. I went from having zero success with women to having an abundance of options thanks to Sterling, Vici, and Venture. The mistake I think most guys make is that they expect change to happen quickly; a 3-day bootcamp can give you a taste of what meeting women is all about, but the reality is, if you’re serious about improving your life, you need to sign up for a 10-day bootcamp and continue to practice what you learn after it’s over.

Here’s what to expect based on my experience – the guys will start out by throwing a ton of new information at you during the day, and then you will have the opportunity to implement it at night. It’s the same as learning any new skill, there is a ramp-up period and initially you will struggle infield, you will be rejected by women, and you question if any of this really works. To be honest, there were times when I seriously questioned the whole process – until it clicked. Once it clicks and you get a positive response from a girl you like, get a number, get a makeout, get laid, fuck a stripper, have a threesome, or take a girls virginity (all of which happened on our program by different guys) you will realize that this has been the answer all along; you will begin to see the matrix of social interactions and it will no longer be a struggle, it will become clear to you. The Simplified Natural method taught at the 10-day bootcamp is hands down the best method being taught anywhere in the world for meeting and attracting beautiful women into your life. Forget about routines and lines, learn how build organic conversations and create a fun world that women will actively want to be a part of.

The instruction is world class. You always wonder if this is the real deal until you see it in action. One of the first nights infield we got a strong lessons from our instructors – Venture pulled within minutes of entering the club and Sterling ended up having a threesome. The lessons continued throughout the ten days and it was fascinating to watch Vici in action; he regularly hooks up with the hottest women in the club. All three of the instructors have different styles and something can be learned from each one. Venture runs sexual, dominant game interspersed with bursts of humour. Sterling is all about masculinity and coming from an authentic place; he is the king of building fun and engaging conversations with women. Vici is a fun guy who has high energy game and hooks top quality women using engaging banter and powerful stories that display who he is as a person.

You can’t go wrong with these guys as your instructors.

They will put a magnifying glass on what you are doing, pull apart your game, and reconstruct it in the proper way. They have excellent observational skills and will not hesitate to drop some serious truth on you regarding the things you are doing wrong. Be humble, take their advice, and watch your life change in ways that surpass your expectations. Mine did. If you would have told me last year that I would be having the kind of success I’m having with women now I wouldn’t have believed you. After Las Vegas I traveled to Europe, and only a few weeks post bootcamp I’ve hooked up with another five women. Life is amazing, and it all stems from the 10-day bootcamp.

What’s holding you back? What’s preventing you from signing up for the 10-day bootcamp and changing your life? I’ll tell you what will happen if you don’t take this program – nothing. Life will go on, you won’t have to face your fears, and everything will remain the same for you socially. Of course, you will always wonder what would’ve happened if you had taken the program. I know I would.

Change can happen. I’m living proof. Come join me and the other graduates of this program and discover what’s possible for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10-day bootcamp review

I’m writing this 10-day boot camp reflection post from a vantage point that is vastly different than the circumstances I was in when I signed up. I can genuinely say that I love life now and know I will no longer let fear or any other obstacle hold me back. The contrast, emotions, and optimism for my future are overwhelming. I can’t imagine any other life experience having a more positive impact on an individual. I feel so very fortunate for having been a member of this voyage with this amazing group of men. I remember how happy I was when I found Love Systems and the 10-day bootcamp. I had taken a 1 on 1 a few years back but needed more immersion and the 10-day was the answer. I hoped that I would change my life during the program and it did. I have a “blueprint” for positive change in my life that I knew the program would provide. I have had plenty of positive reference experiences over the past several weeks since the program ended that have changed me permanently. This change is deep rooted because I have changed my views of self-development and self-determination.

One of the benefits of the 10-day is that it shows the participants what is possible in game. The program has certainly shown me what is possible by simply taking bold positive action in one’s life. The instructors Venture, Sterling, A Vici, Vybe, Stryker, and Mr. M were amazing to watch. They practiced what they preached and pulled some of the hottest women in front of our eyes. This stuff is real and the system works! There is no magic pill and Simplified Natural (the rebranded Game 3.0) is awesome because it allows a man to be genuine and normal. I have gotten further along in game and fitness than I could have believed possible just a few months ago. I look in the mirror at the change and don’t recognize myself in many ways. Many times during the program I felt as though I was undergoing an out of body experience and living the life of someone else. I would periodically see my reflection in a window or momentarily reflect on my circumstances and feel like I was living the life that I always wanted. In the program I have developed more of an abundance mentality and glimpses of having the life that I want.

The students and instructors supported each other either directly in sets or indirectly with encouragement. Gaming with this crowd is sometimes surreal, especially compared to what most outside the program experience. I think back to how it was to game alone or with just one or two friends. I would have to actively find my friends after returning from the bathroom or the bar. I recently had been working on a girl for a few hours and stopped to talk to some of the other graduates of the 10-day that I still meet up with. I wasn’t sure how to pull her from the club and I was second guessing myself. One of the former students gave me plenty of reassurance and said “hey man, she likes you, you have this” with a confident smile. I knew he was right but it sure helped to have a supportive friend. As I left the club I got a text from another student with guidance on how to get her back to the room. In my old life I would have rarely, if ever, had a friend take the time to send me a text and genuinely want me to succeed.

Doing the 10-day in Las Vegas leg was an amazing experience and the environment was perfect for our purposes. Vegas is fun with sexual undercurrents and both the day game (with great instruction from Nick Hoss) and night game are amazing. The energy and magic of Vegas made approaching a lot easier for me. I didn’t know what to expect and was a bit nervous. I also didn’t know how I would get along with the other students. The overall game community seems to attract a lot of misfits and weirdos but we didn’t even have one among us. Some of the guys who had attended other bootcamps said they had weird guys in their classes. They kept mentioning that the 10-day was better than other programs they had taken. I think that anyone can take a regular bootcamp but it takes a dedicated individual who has his shit together to invest a sum of money and leave other obligations to change his life.

We started the 10-day bootcamp during the middle of the week in the suite of Venture the lead instructor. On the first night we went out to a top club and just warmed up with the game skills that we had at that point but with the instructors right by us. I had more success than I had anticipated and had some minor approach anxiety. I had been worried about getting in state before going out and felt like I was going to have a bad night because I wasn’t in state. As we waited in the entry line, Stryker told me that I shouldn’t focus on getting into state ahead of time. He said that the conditions would rarely be perfect and that the best way to get into state is to take bold positive action by way of approaches. In doing the approaches we gain confidence and one technique is to open some 6s (women rated on a scale of 1-10) in short sets and then approach the hottest girls we can find. The first night we were all a little clunky but the strategy worked! I have still yet to have a night where I am completely off during the program. Some nights are better than others but I have never just loitered by a table waiting to get in state before approaching as I used to do. It is amazing how on some nights I was tired or in a more introverted mood (more on this later) and it seemed like the night would be doomed. It was originally hard to be in a given state yet imagine that I would be in an optimal state within 30 minutes or so.

The instructors layered the instruction by having us focus on one technique per night such as organic conversation or physical escalation. On my second night I decided to get my energy levels up as much as possible before arriving at the club and hit the ground running. This worked and right after my warmup sets I approached the hottest girl I could find in the near vicinity. I was a little surprised when she took the bait and ignored her sister most of the night to talk to me and then essentially have an extended S&M makeout and groping session at the VIP table in the basement room of the club. It seemed too good to be true yet so natural. I practiced organic conversation, masculinity, eye contact, proximity, dominance, and other techniques I had read about in the reviews from last year. I initially tried to kiss her and she pulled away saying that she didn’t kiss in public. I plowed through (more on this) and eventually we were making the moves on each other for hours. My “old self” would have taken her reluctance to kiss as rejection and ejected from the set. I kept moving it forward with a nonchalant attitude but made my intentions clear and acted as if I routinely had been with girls like her before by way of stories I told and subtle hints.

On the second night we went to a different club and I approached a few girls before bringing a cutie (an “8” according to several) back to our table. She initially rejected my attempt to kiss as well but we made out within minutes. These experiences during the first few days, among others, provided me with more confidence and set the tone for a great 10-day bootcamp experience. There were some natural growing pains but each day we learned something new, practiced it at the clubs, and then discussed the following day during a debrief. Venture, Sterling, and A Vici were very good at breaking down our game and letting us know what we needed to improve on. These guys are sources of inspiration and used to walk in our shoes. Oftentimes the feedback would lead us into productive tangents with the instructors sharing their past experiences with us.

The 10-day was amazing and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is serious about improving their game. The strategy for game success after the program is to simply practice and reinforce the techniques taught. Every single day I gamed I learned something new due to the rich experiences I had with such a great group of guys. During the program we had the opportunity to discuss sticking points or any other concerns with the instructors during “office hours” or offline conversations. The other students were a tremendous help as well. We propped each other up and discussed some of the game theory on our own. This may sound like real work but it definitely didn’t feel like it. I never got sleepy during class like I have in every other classroom setting I have been a part of.

I overcame many limiting beliefs during the program and in the weeks that followed. One of these is touching women without “permission”. I used to consider it too forward and disrespectful to touch a woman unless she showed significant interest. I now touch in order to create the interest with the woman. I have done everything from grabbing a passing woman by the arm and pulling her back towards me to biting necks and running hands everywhere. Another lesson learned is that sex is normal for women and that they just have to be led and understand that a man won’t judge her for being sexual. When a woman shows lack of interest, I usually give her a knowing look as if the rejection was the most absurd thing that I had seen. This works much of the time and the key is to not flinch when being “rejected”. The rejection is oftentimes just a test or a sign that she is not ready yet. Another limiting belief is that if a girl blows one guy out that she will blow others out. I used to not approach when I found out that a girl blew out one of my friends. In one case a girl had blown out 2-3 instructors but they told me to approach anyway. I did and she was receptive. I got stayed in set for over 30 minutes and got her phone number. I clearly wasn’t better at game but it goes to show that girls can be unpredictable and that we shouldn’t make assumptions. On another occasion a girl blew out two guys and we thought she was just red. It turned out that she didn’t speak English very well and when we had one of the instructors’ girlfriends speak to her in Russian she lightened up, which made my set with her friend a lot easier.

I used to assume that I had to be put together and in top form to approach. There were times where I had out of style and wrinkled or ill-fitting clothes, unkempt facial hair, and been low on energy. Sure enough, once I did a few sets I got in state and the game made up for the sub-optimal appearance. One particular limiting belief had bothered me prior to a few successes in the program. I am 33 and had been rejected for my age by some of the younger girls. I felt “over the hill” but with some practice my game got to the point where I was routinely in set with girls 18+ and relatively few girls asked my age. A few o us “old” guys developed responses to the question of age with the help of the instructors that diffuses the potential issue. The other students I am still in contact with have had limiting beliefs blown out of the water as well. Usually I reflect on an experience in which I had doubt or felt like I wasn’t in good form and find that I had performed or appeared better than I thought I had given the circumstances and where I came from. I’m sure this is an inner game issue that will be corrected over time as a result of positive reference experiences.

I want to thank the instructors for the source of inspiration in this amazing program and for Simplified Natural. I can’t imagine being in the same position I was in just a few months ago and you made it possible!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just take a bootcamp with Sterling. His ability to break down game and improve your game is unmatched.

Quote Originally Posted by job20 View Post
    I really enjoyed your detailed post.
    During the 10 day's did you write it all down or did you get notes that you can always refer back to when you get stuck ?
    I'm getting the feeling that while some instructors are good others might be fantastic while others might be disagreeable !
    Like trying to find a needle in a hay stack as to which one is right for me.
    In relation to dtm19 comments:
    Maybe this can be avoided by standardised the content across the board so that no students are advantaged or disadvantaged
    over others perhaps, just say'n ???

Vancouver
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So basically I wasted money on all of my other trainings........ This is a huge let down. I've spent a lot of money on LS.
    :: VANCOUVER CREW ::
    - Identity flips every attraction switch at once.

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, we're getting a weird number of posts from people who haven't actually taken this particular program. I'm going to close this thread pending an investigation.

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of the below is remotely new to Love Systems - this is all stuff we've been teaching for years. Glad you're having success with the material!

I think for everyone, we'll be better off if we focus on what we can learn and what gets results as opposed to trying to whether specific individual instructors have invented concepts that have been around and taught for many years.

I'm really glad you're having success!

Quote Originally Posted by Lin J View Post
    Due to popular demand, here is the breakdown of a few sets

(1) Day Game: I guess the most important thing about daygame is your subcom, of such a relaxing and laid back comfort conversation with a lifestyle, identity and storys to build value. What i view daygame differently is that i do believe in instant date, as i firmly believe the more time you spend with girl the better it is, not unless i sense there is a real time constraint then i will be awared that and go for number. So i met this Chinese girl via daygame first 15 min of regular daygame (barely hand shake and hug) but once she agree instant date, switch to GF / BF mode, i hold her hand and treat her like my GF, and go shop at Victory Secret (oh yeah Babe)... due to some logistic problem, get her out again and the rest is history

(2) Night Game: Night game i go for testing of her compliance and push through the upper limit (fun/filrt/sexual...etc) and lower limit (warm/passion) as fast as i can... open, basic fun converstion, turn into flirtation, right away I test for sexuality, "lets go dance floor", dominate her, HOD (she hold it? good) now take her back to bar Go for some more warm/passion, try to pull, denied by her (not yet) "my friends are still here" (night still young, release her)... game other girl... recapture this mexican girl right away i go through [fun]-[flirtatious]-[warm]-[flirtatious]-[make out brief]-[sexaul]-[warm]... she can't find her friend... move her again to bar... another 30 min of SOLID game, bounce out side (even though it still early of the night).. but shit, texi line is long... run 15 min fun/flirtaious/warm converstaion... back hotel.... dominate make out (ping her both arm to the wall), throw to bed, HOD.. close.... smooooth like butter

(3) 10-min Pull/Laid: It's basically a comibnation of my point on Daygame (during the pull treat her like your GF) + Nightgame (fun/flirtatious/sexual/warm/passion) and Manage of logistic

She: "I love slot machine and video poker"
    Jlin: "Do you want to know where is the BEST slot machin and video poker?"
    She: "Really!! Where"
    Jlin: "At westin... it's only 2 min away" (grab her hand) "let's go"

She: "I want to go bathroom"
    Jlin: "Lets go to Westin first, there is a bathroom over there, its only 2 min away"
    [arrive westin]
    She: "I need to go peeeee"
    Jlin: "Ok... there is a bathroom at 1620"
    She: "Let's go"

Above is not to trick her, she know what's up, but she look into my eye as if she is telling me "can you make this experience smooth and as if it just happen" .. I got that cue and make it happen

Back in hotel.. of course: [make out] - [HOD] - [Panty drop]... etc