Venture & Sterling 10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas, June 2013

123 LastLast

Venture & Sterling 10-day Bootcamp - Las Vegas, June 2013

10 days with the world's best dating coaches in the world's best city for hitting on girls... I've done 4 programs with Love Systems and I can honestly say that I got more out of this 10-day program in Vegas than I have out of all 4 other programs combined.

Venture, Sterling and Vici talk the talk and walk the walk. Spending ten days with these guys, there's no bullshit. They hook up with HOT girls consistently, and more importantly they have an incredible ability to teach it to guys like me who need to proactively learn this stuff to get good with girls.

What I Expected

I expected a similar format to the other LS programs I attended, and I was fucking blown away. This is NOTHING like anything else Love Systems teaches, it's not another type of bootcamp or 'a different instructors' perspective'. The Simplified Natural curriculum taught me how to have natural, organic conversations with hot girls and how to add flirtatious/ sexual elements to those conversations for the success that I want.

I knew that Venture & Sterling were pretty direct, no-bullshit guys - these are the kinds of mentors/ coaches that I respond best to. I wanted harsh truths exposed, I knew there were holes in my game that I wasn't aware of and having experts who can look at me and break down what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong exploded my game. I look forward to getting better and better at this and I've never experienced such a boost to my motivation, understanding and overall development.

How it's Different

Traditionally, LS programs are taught in phases: First you open, then transition, etc.

That system works really well... and Simplified Natural crushes it.

Venture, Sterling and Vici come from a healthy place of masculinity, strength and sexuality. Learning how to talk to girls from this perspective is so much more effective than the classic "say x routine to get this reaction, then you have a reason to do z".

I've come across quite a few LS instructors who I've taken both good and bad habits from. I've learned good mindsets and powerful techniques that have helped me to progress a long way from where I started, but I've also picked up unnecessary routines and weird stories that have done more harm than good.

How Simplified Natural is different is that there are no phases/ linear models. It's literally a simplified method for achieving the kind of success with gorgeous women that naturals enjoy all the time. There are no "lines" as such, it's more about principles and concepts of fun/ flirtatious conversation, sexualization, communicating warmth and having strong sub-communications... When these come together, it allows you to escalate things sexually VERY quickly.

What I got out of it

Before my sticking points were opening, getting attraction, nervous sub-communicationsÖ Now Iím working on sexual framing, deeper conversation and pulling. The Simplified Natural curriculum takes you (like it took me) from wherever your game is and amplifies it for maximum effect.

I learned so much from Venture, Sterling and Vici. Two other key players were Darwin and Vybe.

Venture -
    He runs a very masculine, direct and sexual style of game. Before the 10-day program, I had no idea what this looked like or was supposed to be. Seeing it for myself gave me new insight into how women respond to things like strong sub-communications, fun banter and rapid escalation Ė very potent mix for SNLís and thatís why Venture has the best game in the company.

Sterling -
    Sterling, like Venture, runs a very direct and masculine style of game. He has countless stories of fast pulls (very fast) that he attributes primarily to strong sub-communications. Sterling taught me how to use both my passive sub-communications and my active sub- communications to take my interactions so much further than they were going previously.

Vici -
    Vici hooks up with smoking hot girls regularly and he knows how and why. He led the inner game aspect of the 10-day, while being stylistically very different to Venture & Sterling, the three bounce off each other really well. What I like about Viciís feedback is that itís very direct and heís awesome at translating that feedback into practical action items.

Darwin -
    I probably had 4 or 5 light bulb moments thanks to this guy. He's a great teacher and has an outstanding understanding of female psychology and Iíve personally seen him train several guys (not just from bootcamp) from all walks of life Ė he can teach anyone how to be good with women

Vybe Ė
    Met Vybe a couple of times over the past few years, every time his game explodes to new boundaries. At night, heís fearless. He goes for the hottest girls and pushed me to do the same. He ran a fantastic SNL seminar Ė and if thereís someone to run a seminar on Same Night Lays, itís good when itís a guy like Vybe who pulled 8 girls in 10 nights.

Conclusion

At this point, Iím really enjoying building my skill set to new heights. I used to hate talking to girls in bars and clubs, now I love it. Iím still unlearning bad habits and slowly getting rid of the weird, unnecessary pick- up artist material that I now realize is inferior to everything I learned in Las Vegas.

These guys rock, and this program changes lives. it will be the best thing you will ever do for you game

My background on game:

Read ďThe GameĒ back in 2006 and from that point Iíve read all eBooks, watch all DVDs, heard a lot of the IVS Episodes, from Love Systems (LS), and some other material from other companies as well.

I was involved in a series of long term relationships from that time up until June 2012 approximately, and thatís when I decided to take my first Bootcamp (BC), which was taught by Mr. M in Miami, then I took a second one, again in Miami, on November, this time taught by Tenmagnet, then I took Faderís Strippers & Hired Guns Program in Vegas on February this year, and Nick Hossí Daygame Workshop on April.

My expectations on the 10-day BC:

Iíve read and heard a lot about the 10-Day Programs run by Sterling & Venture, both on the Attraction Forums and on The Lounge, and about Project Rockstar (PR), and of course about the whole Game 3.0 thing.

Basically I heard two things about it, first, itís moving game towards being exclusively direct and away from the use and abuse of routines and lines. I also knew this was going to be intensive with many hours of infield training involved for the duration of the program.

The people involved in the program were:

Lead instructors: Sterling and Venture
    Support instructors: Vici, Darwin, Stryker, Vybe, Nick Hoss, Starlight (for daygame), and Mr. M (mostly involved with PR)
    Approach coaches/PR alum: Samir and Tobi
    Three 10-day students, including me
    Eight rockstar students
    Business mentors and interns working for some of the instructors
    We were approximately thirty people in total

The program infield training locations (in my case):

Tuesday 06/11: Hyde at The Bellagio
    Wednesday 06/12: Eclipse at The Mandalay Bay
    Thursday 06/13: Night Off
    Friday 06/14: XS at The Wynn
    Saturday 06/15: Encore Beach Club (day, pool party) and XS at The Wynn (night)
    Sunday 06/16: Fashion Show Mall (daygame) and XS at The Wynn (night swim)
    Monday 06/17: Marquee at The Cosmopolitan
    Tuesday 06/18: Hyde at The Bellagio (by ourselves, unsupervised)
    Wednesday 06/19: Surrender at The Encore

The Program:

The seminar portion of the program took place from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM everyday from 06/11 to 06/20 on a Suite at The Cosmopolitan.

My only constructive recommendation for the whole program is related to logistics, more specifically about the location for the seminar sessions. Even though the suite at The Cosmo was very spacious, for the number of people involved it was kinda crowded, maybe a small conference room could have been more appropriate, although I guess the camaraderie atmosphere among everyone might be lost in a more formal environment such as a conference room, nevertheless, Sterling and Venture made sure we (the 10-day students) were comfortable at all times during the seminar sessions with one table for us, etc.

I thought at first that the fact that this 10-day BC was running in parallel with the beginning of PR 2013, would mean less attention from the instructors since they would also be coaching the rockstars, interns and business mentors, but I was wrong, in retrospective I can say that we were their priority all the time, and if the lead instructors, either Sterling or Venture, or both, couldnít supervise the 10-day students, they would make sure we were by at least a couple of support instructors or PR 2012 alumni, and in most cases, we were getting a 1 on 1 attention, one instructor for each of us three.

Furthermore, we were being asked everyday about who (among all the instructors) we wanted to work with, what area we wanted to focus on, what we wanted to get out of the program, and so on.

The 10-day curriculum, formerly known as Game 3.0., now called Simplified Natural (SN), I would say, take off as a natural evolution of the Triad Model, and as its name implies, a simplified version of it, especially in the case of the Emotional Progression Model, since you no longer have to think about in what phase of the Model you are during any interaction etc.

If you know that stuff from taking a previous LS BC or reading some LS material, you will have that info available in the back of your head but you wonít need to recall it at all.

I wonít write too much about the curriculum itself, but I would say that there are two main pillars, the conversational side of the interaction, varying among neutral, flirtatious, sexual and warmth, and the physical, body language, sub-communications side of it, of course, both have to be addressed simultaneously during any particular interaction.

Most of the attraction tools we know and love to use, such as teasing, role-plays, cold/warm reads, push-pull, takeaways, etc. are still being used as part of this new model, so if you use those tools as part of your attraction arsenal, you wonít have to get rid of them, on the contrary, they will come in handy.

Speaking about both the most and the least important part of any pick-up which is the opening, Simplified Natural is all about being direct, expressing intent and being in touch with our masculinity and sexuality, through our posture, proximity, eye contact, touch, voice, and all the other body language and sub-communications variables. Evidently, this isnít restricted to opening, this should be a constant throughout the whole interaction.

One of the main attributes of this curriculum is the fact that is trying to move away from the use of routines, especially the ones that are really long, complicated, or might be considered weird, and we know there are a few of those, that we all have used in the past, and in some cases even telling stories that donít really belong and apply to us, so it makes sense in order to attain a more congruent identity with our choice of words and in synch with the right sub-comms.

But donít get me wrong, that doesnít mean that there are no more lines and stuff, you will get plenty of those from the instructors, and in my case, because Iím a learner by example and English isnít my first language, I needed to use a few lines, but the thing is that eventually you will reach a point in which youíll be in a state where the conversation will be flowing organically so that either you will come up with some spontaneous ďlinesĒ or there wonít be any lines at all, and the conversation will be so focused on "the now" and the interaction could be even entirely based on the sub-comms, or something in between.

In addition to the Simplified Natural curriculum, the topic of Phone And Text Game was covered. For those of us who have read Braddockís excellent book on the subject, the way Venture teach Phone and Text Game is much simpler and straightforward, there arenít as many rules and concepts involved since itís basically an extrapolation of their organic conversational model to the phone domain.

Also, there were two additional seminars taught as part of the 10-day schedule, Inner Game, taught by Vici, split into two sessions, and Same Night Lays, taught by Venture and Vybe. Excellent content on Inner Game and really useful/practical advice about SNL.

With the exception of the first seminar session, the first thing in every dayís schedule was a debrief for each student on his performance/experience the night before, so the feedback was a constant throughout the whole program.

As a conclusion, for a person like me that has taken a few programs before this one, doing the 10-day was the best choice Iíve made so far regarding training with LS for a few reasons:

The Simplified Natural curriculum is very simple, and easy to learn, and we all know that game knowledge can become quite complicated and extensive, but this content is really a step beyond whatís being taught on regular 3-day Bootcamps.

You wonít get the same quantity of hours of infield training anywhere else, in this case, in one of the best cities in the world to party (if not the best), hence, possibly on the best nightclubs of the world and with the most beautiful women from all over the world. The only option that will give you more supervised infield training is PR, so Iím guessing I will probably apply for next year, weíll see.

Because itís 10 days, you get to spend more time with the instructors, fellow students, etc. so the sense of camaraderie developed among everyone within the group during that time is incredible.

The large number of instructors available for the program guarantees a level of personal attention very difficult to obtain somewhere else.

In my opinion, you donít have to do a regular BC before signing up for a 10-day, like I said before, even though knowing LS game principles might be considered an advantage, Simplified Natural curriculum stands on its own and can be learned by a person with no prior knowledge of game whatsoever, in fact, I guess it might even be beneficial for a newbie to have SN as his first exposure to game, from the perspective of the classic ďempty glass/cupĒ knowledge-learning metaphor.

That being said, if you want to get the cutting edge pick-up/dating science knowledge and have lots of infield training (otherwise unavailable) at the same time, my advice is to sign-up for this BC, if it fits your schedule and pocket, do not hesitate next time it's offered near you (or not so near in my case), it will change your life for sure, since ten days is probably the right amount of time for this knowledge to really sink in, and begin to develop the habits, behaviors and traits of an attractive and confident man.

Finally, I want to thank all the instructors (both lead and support) and approach coaches for their help, advice and sharing their knowledge and wisdom with us, on this subject we call game but that definitely permeates to other areas in life as well, specially to Darwin and Vybe for helping me improve my body language and sub-comms, which was the main area I wanted to work and focus during the infield training, to Venture for showing me how to properly project more intent and being bolder on the approaches, and to Sterling for showing me that is possible to base a whole interaction solely on sub-comms. Cheers to Tobi and Samir for pushing me on a few sets, some of the Rockstars, business mentors and interns, for the occasional winging, and opening sets with them.

It was really nice meeting you all guys and I guess I will see most of you again in Vegas, this next October at the Super Conference.

3. I am wondering, if Simplified Natural is better and a step above the LS emotional progression model. Why are they only teaching it in the 10 day bootcamps? Why not take it over to the regular bootcamps and SC?

Btw, I do not mean that in a bad, critical way. Just wondering, maybe there is some reasoning behind it.

Thanks

I guess I'm not the most qualified person to answer your question but as far as I know, Game 3.0. or Simplified Natural is the result of Venture And Sterling's work, so it's not only a 10-day BC thing, THEY also teach it in THEIR regular 3-day BC, of course, I would say the summarized version of it because of the obvious time constraint.

Los Angeles, California

No, it's not "better" (or worse). Every Master Instructor has their own spin on Love Systems and applies their own extensions. Nick Hoss calls his "Nick Hoss' bootcamps". Fader calls his "Fader's bootcamps". Sterling and Venture call theirs "Simplified Natural". They all use the core LS methodology and extend it and personalize it based on clients, program type, and their own skills and resources.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

The most amazing transformation of my life: 10 day bootcamp

When i first came into this community, i paint my nail black, i must watch VH1 pickup aritst, at least, 20 time and took note, went out 3-4x/week for a year and I can only force myself approached under 5 girls that year 2010

Then I decide I have to take bootcamp, with another highly regard guru from other company who claim "no one left behind, i don't give up on student, becase I care" so i going to that program for 6 month, I approached a few girls and got 1 number in 6 month and that girl flaked. And that famous guru (feature on TV/Magazine)... I wired him another 3000 dollar, hoping another bootcamp would help and then, he refund the money to me the very next day and wrote me a email saying "sorry man you are not eligible for any future program with us"

Then I decide to take a big company's boot camp, I took Future's 2011 bootcamp at San Fran.. I did so bad.. I did not talk to any girl during infield section of the 4 hours despite encouragement from Starlight, Future, Vercetti. I JUST CAN'T. The 2nd day the boot camp, Future asked me to come early, i told him i was very frustrated and eventually he say to me "I know you learn alot at least from the lecture part yesterday, but if you want, i will give you a refund of the program"...

Unlearn my bad belief/subcom and upgrade to a real masculine man need 10 day. (i am sorry, not 3 day program if you start out at very bottom).
    Trust me, this program make me a better man, and that is why i can keep a high quality girl (not just sleep with them)

Interestingly, Sterling probably doesn't know it, but HE is my inspiration in my life ever since the 10 day:
    * He turn me from boy into man
    * I imitate his work out regiment and maintance regiment, and I honestly, for the first time in my life, I feel i worth to keep a hot girl (not just sleep with them) I work hard for my body and I will keep doing it. And i feel masculine when I know I take care my body, get stronger and can literally protect a girl
    * I imitate his diet. I saw him eating steak during the 10 days. And guess what, when I get back to california, I went to supermarket and buy alot of steak and cook it and eat it like what Sterling did. I even imitate the way he sit when he eat
    * I imitate his body language. Sterling is SPECIAL, I saw him JUST walking through the crowd in XS, and he is NOT even gaming at that time, you can tell "this guy is special, this guy is masculine" - He is a big, fit guy and strong yet he move slow and gentle. As if he is a strong Panda to protect family and gentle care of his love one
    * His verbal is out of this world, also what i take away the MOST is his tonality... trust me, I been imitate his tonality ever since
    * Probably the most importantly, he care.. he care about you.. he will observe you and give you honest opinion. no BS

Venture has the BEST game in Lovesystem... since the Day 1 infield.... At first, I actually scare of him, but i found out he is actually a very gentle,and caring person. He talks to me a few times and gave me some honest opinion that I take it to heart. Hi venture, I want to let you know that, one time you told me "Be a masculine man and so Girl can be feminine" and THAT changed my life forever

I have a lot of what Sterling called looking at mirror moment at midnight... I get hurt emontially alot before... espeically my dearest uncle passed away after a motocyle bump into him, he immedately lost conscious... That just reminded me Sterling once said to me "What would you feel if you will died tomorrow, do you feel like you live your live to the fullest?" Sterling... That question touched my heart and is the guiding force for me in my life

Now let's talk about the result.. Yes i went from bad (see my 1st paragraph) to have getting laid a few times through out the 10 day and able to unleash a few girls' fantasy (some want video tape, some wants public stuff..etc). The moral of the story: Take 10 day boot camp = Getting laid

But what's make me feel the best is i feel like I undergo a completely transformation, that I can keep my dream girl back home... a girl who actually means someting in my life.. keeping a quality girl is more important than getting a lot of hot girls. (if you think reverse is truth..trust me you will get there one day)

The bottome line is that 10 day bootcamp is a total transformation that any guy should experience at least once of his lifetime. And 3 days just not enough

J LIN's implication of Simplied Natural

Due to popular demand, here is the breakdown of a few sets

(1) Day Game: I guess the most important thing about daygame is your subcom, of such a relaxing and laid back comfort conversation with a lifestyle, identity and storys to build value. What i view daygame differently is that i do believe in instant date, as i firmly believe the more time you spend with girl the better it is, not unless i sense there is a real time constraint then i will be awared that and go for number. So i met this Chinese girl via daygame first 15 min of regular daygame (barely hand shake and hug) but once she agree instant date, switch to GF / BF mode, i hold her hand and treat her like my GF, and go shop at Victory Secret (oh yeah Babe)... due to some logistic problem, get her out again and the rest is history

(2) Night Game: Night game i go for testing of her compliance and push through the upper limit (fun/filrt/sexual...etc) and lower limit (warm/passion) as fast as i can... open, basic fun converstion, turn into flirtation, right away I test for sexuality, "lets go dance floor", dominate her, HOD (she hold it? good) now take her back to bar Go for some more warm/passion, try to pull, denied by her (not yet) "my friends are still here" (night still young, release her)... game other girl... recapture this mexican girl right away i go through [fun]-[flirtatious]-[warm]-[flirtatious]-[make out brief]-[sexaul]-[warm]... she can't find her friend... move her again to bar... another 30 min of SOLID game, bounce out side (even though it still early of the night).. but shit, texi line is long... run 15 min fun/flirtaious/warm converstaion... back hotel.... dominate make out (ping her both arm to the wall), throw to bed, HOD.. close.... smooooth like butter

(3) 10-min Pull/Laid: It's basically a comibnation of my point on Daygame (during the pull treat her like your GF) + Nightgame (fun/flirtatious/sexual/warm/passion) and Manage of logistic

She: "I love slot machine and video poker"
    Jlin: "Do you want to know where is the BEST slot machin and video poker?"
    She: "Really!! Where"
    Jlin: "At westin... it's only 2 min away" (grab her hand) "let's go"

She: "I want to go bathroom"
    Jlin: "Lets go to Westin first, there is a bathroom over there, its only 2 min away"
    [arrive westin]
    She: "I need to go peeeee"
    Jlin: "Ok... there is a bathroom at 1620"
    She: "Let's go"

Above is not to trick her, she know what's up, but she look into my eye as if she is telling me "can you make this experience smooth and as if it just happen" .. I got that cue and make it happen

Back in hotel.. of course: [make out] - [HOD] - [Panty drop]... etc

No, it's not "better" (or worse). Every Master Instructor has their own spin on Love Systems and applies their own extensions. Nick Hoss calls his "Nick Hoss' bootcamps". Fader calls his "Fader's bootcamps". Sterling and Venture call theirs "Simplified Natural".
    I gotta say, I respectfully disagree. LS has come up with amazing material that changes lives, but in my opinion (and most likely the opinion of those who have personally taken the program) Simplified Natural is a unique system in and of its own... It is so much more than simply a variation of of LS, as I said here:

I expected a similar format to the other LS programs I attended, and I was fucking blown away. This is NOTHING like anything else Love Systems teaches, it's not another type of bootcamp or 'a different instructors' perspective'. The Simplified Natural curriculum taught me how to have natural, organic conversations with hot girls and how to add flirtatious/ sexual elements to those conversations for the success that I want.
    I replied here because I've seen how hard Venture, Sterling and Vici work and if I personally dedicated the sort of time and energy that these guys must have put in before coming out with this stuff, only to have it dubbed 'a different spin on things', I would feel under-appreciated. If there was merely a new model on Qualification, or a new way for building social proof, then yes that would be a Master Instructor's own spin on Love Systems. That's not what this is - my two cents

and J Lin... LOL! Was great meeting you man, you probably developed the most out of everyone. Look forward to staying in touch, maybe you can cook me a steak some time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin8 View Post
    I gotta say, I respectfully disagree. LS has come up with amazing material that changes lives, but in my opinion (and most likely the opinion of those who have personally taken the program) Simplified Natural is a unique system in and of its own... It is so much more than simply a variation of of LS, as I said here:

I replied here because I've seen how hard Venture, Sterling and Vici work and if I personally dedicated the sort of time and energy that these guys must have put in before coming out with this stuff, only to have it dubbed 'a different spin on things', I would feel under-appreciated. If there was merely a new model on Qualification, or a new way for building social proof, then yes that would be a Master Instructor's own spin on Love Systems. That's not what this is - my two cents

and J Lin... LOL! Was great meeting you man, you probably developed the most out of everyone. Look forward to staying in touch, maybe you can cook me a steak some time.
    very interesting point you make

10. Im really intersted if someone could explain more about the structure of this approach, I see alot of talk about "warmth", "fun/flirty" etc.

Could anyone please elaborate on how exactly this looks in practise? Its principles?

Im also interested in if this system is going to be put into an ebook which explains it more indebt?