Kissing during lap dances

12 LastLast
  1. Kissing during lap dances

So one girl was kissing me like crazy during a lap dance. She claims she does not ever do that with customers and she's not sure why she did with me. Of course i do not believe this but I want to know if it's a common tactic to get guys to come back or what?

I've had other lap dances and no kissing seemed to be the standard. Meaning I've tried and failed with most girls. Only the ones I get a rapport with will kiss me.

I dont have much experience at all in clubs. How common is this? Meaningless or is it a sign things could go further?

If it matters I'm a fairly young, fit guy, good looking etc. At least compared to the old and over weight regulars I'm good looking

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dash27 View Post
    So one girl was kissing me like crazy during a lap dance. She claims she does not ever do that with customers and she's not sure why she did with me. Of course i do not believe this but I want to know if it's a common tactic to get guys to come back or what?

I've had other lap dances and no kissing seemed to be the standard. Meaning I've tried and failed with most girls. Only the ones I get a rapport with will kiss me.

I dont have much experience at all in clubs. How common is this? Meaningless or is it a sign things could go further?

If it matters I'm a fairly young, fit guy, good looking etc. At least compared to the old and over weight regulars I'm good looking
    No it's not common. Did you ask her for her phone number, ask her to hookup outside the club.

Some of these girls get caught up in the moment, and do crazy stuff, and won't think twice about it the next day. The only way you'll know what she's about is to go back to the club (hopefully it won't take too many visits to track her down) and see if it can go farther. If not, let it go.

3. I got her number yeah but she was waffling on the meeting outside the club. So we will see how it goes.

Re: Kissing during lap dances

Quote Originally Posted by Dash27 View Post
    I got her number yeah but she was waffling on the meeting outside the club. So we will see how it goes.
    If she won't meet up then it's likely she just wants a regular.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

5. DO YOU REALLY GET KISSED ??

I have visited clubs for years, had many lap dances - now I am a regular of
    this cool girl who makes HOT and I asked her for a kiss (lips kiss) she gives me on
    my check the by by one.
    Still keeps giving me the best grinding, asks for a massage and loves it, gave me the phone . . . should I just do it ? Once or twice I tried she got mad saying will get her in trouble.

6. My experience is kiss on cheeks, neck and shoulder are pretty common. Mouth kisses happen either when I know the girl likes me because I spent way too much money on her or she really likes you more than a costumer.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dash27 View Post

I have had dancers kiss me all the time during lapdances and VIPs too, but I never took it seriously. It is just part of her "game". If she claims she doesn't do that with other customers, she is lying just to make you feel special. I have had dancers say they don't give out phone numbers to every guy, but I am special. This is all the "game". Leading guys on to get more money out of him. I have even had a dancer that I was spending good money on offer to go on a "date" with me for free out of the club just as long as it was understood it was clean and no sex would be involved. Most dancers won't do that for you, but I had a dancer who was nice enough to let me take her out to red lobster and see a show for free. She paid for her meal and the show. She tells me in the club that in 2 years if she is still single and I am still single we should get married, but I know I am just being played. I know this because even though she says she is single, she is not.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by Dash27 View Post

A) Don't get dances
    B) Don't make out with them.

I have made out with them while sitting on my lap and NOTHING good can come of it.

The only thing that matters is a) she is spending time with you wihtout asking for moeny (destroyed by buying dances) b) she responds to texts and meets up. All the rest is smoke and mirrors.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    A) Don't get dances
    B) Don't make out with them.

I have made out with them while sitting on my lap and NOTHING good can come of it.

The only thing that matters is a) she is spending time with you wihtout asking for moeny (destroyed by buying dances) b) she responds to texts and meets up. All the rest is smoke and mirrors.
    come to san francisco

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by Lin J View Post
    come to san francisco
    San Fran blows. I have told you this several times.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps