Wings in Berlin

Thread: Wings in Berlin

1. Wings in Berlin

Hey guys,

I'm 27 years old and live in Berlin. About an year ago i started to practice the game in field and did a lot of night- and daytime approaches. So i get rid off my Aproach Anxiety and occasionally got (flaky) numbers or dates with beautiful woman. To get more consistent results i studied the MM and recently attented a LS bootcamp here in germany.

During the next few weeks/months i intended to go out sargin at least 4 nights a week, practicing the material i have learned. I'm looking for a wing who is also familiar with the MM or Magic bullets and who is willing to put real effort into mastering the game. In my opinion a good wing who has the same solid theory basics is very valuable because you can give each other feedback and you have the same framework to achieve goals.
    Of course it should be all fun and we should enjoy the process before outcome. The game itself is rewarding enough!

Berlin has great clubs to offer and so far I usually practice german game. My english is not so good but i want to improve it and also practice english, there are a lots of fine girls who only speak english and are worth to get known.

Write me a message if you are interested.

Kind regards
    LoveSpear

2. Quote Originally Posted by LoveSpear View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm 27 years old and live in Berlin. About an year ago i started to practice the game in field and did a lot of night- and daytime approaches. So i get rid off my Aproach Anxiety and occasionally got (flaky) numbers or dates with beautiful woman. To get more consistent results i studied the MM and recently attented a LS bootcamp here in germany.

During the next few weeks/months i intended to go out sargin at least 4 nights a week, practicing the material i have learned. I'm looking for a wing who is also familiar with the MM or Magic bullets and who is willing to put real effort into mastering the game. In my opinion a good wing who has the same solid theory basics is very valuable because you can give each other feedback and you have the same framework to achieve goals.
    Of course it should be all fun and we should enjoy the process before outcome. The game itself is rewarding enough!

Berlin has great clubs to offer and so far I usually practice german game. My english is not so good but i want to improve it and also practice english, there are a lots of fine girls who only speak english and are worth to get known.

Write me a message if you are interested.

Kind regards
    LoveSpear
    I'm down, hit me up. I'm only here for 2 nights