Daygame in beautiful Calgary - Page 3

FirstFirst 123

Hey man, are you still doing it? I've recently been doing daygame around downtown Calgary. Went out on a date with a sexy chick last night that I approached last Tuesday on the c-train haha.. Hit me up if your still at.

2. Hey chap, I'm new to Calgary and also looking for a wing. I'm not experienced unfortunately, so I need someone to push me through that approach anxiety!
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I'm new to Calgary, grew up in a small town and therefore don't have much experience. I'm interested in day game and wouldn't mind meeting with you to have some fun.

4. Hey dude, i just made a profile here to see if you are still daygaming in Calgary? I live near downtown and am 100% looking for a wing to roll around maybe stephen ave or 17th with. Lemme know if you're game, cheers & beers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Lang View Post
    Hey dude, i just made a profile here to see if you are still daygaming in Calgary? I live near downtown and am 100% looking for a wing to roll around maybe stephen ave or 17th with. Lemme know if you're game, cheers & beers

Hey Pete! Me and Frankie from this forum were daygaming last summer/fall and looking to get back at it for the new year. Call or text me at 403-700-5017 if ya wanna meet up. Ryan

6. I live right near 17th ave, good spot for day or night game. Next sat is St.Paddy's, good time for a night of gaming and pub-crawling.

7. Gents, we should have a group outing? Im only interested in night game and pulling. Dont want to waste time roaming around the streets (calgary is too small for that IMO but no offense to those who do)