The Daygame Blueprint : good? bad?

The Daygame Blueprint : good? bad?

Hello everyone,

I just stumbled upon a new daygame product called the Daygame Blueprint, by someone by the name of "Yad". A lot of the stuff the sales pitch webinar had to say resonated with me, and the fact that it has a lot of in field video seems like it's a quality product. However, one thing that concerns me is that it's primarily for a European audience, and I've heard (although never experienced) that European chicks are more friendly and thus easier to pick up than their North American counter parts. So I don't know if it's worth the investment. Has anyone got this program and watched it? Any comments to share? Is it awesome? great? good? sucks? etc?

Thanks!
    Cippy

2. It is the best daygame product out there. Highly recommended if you are serious about daygame.

its pretty decent.I learnt a lot from it.

4. By far the best product I've come across. I've essentially quit "game" since learning from them. They have so much free shit, so look on their website for their podcasts and videos before buying. They also have several in-field videos online. All the information you need is there. I have nothing but good words about these guys.

Different countries in Europe have different types of women. It's impossible to say that European women are easier. I find that by-and-large, women where I'm from are far more difficult than women from North America. I think this comes down to novelty. You might initially get a warmer response from the women where I'm form, because of your accent, where you're from, etc, while I might initially get a warmer response with women in North America.

Mexter, Where are you from?

6. Ireland, but I've lived in, or spent a good bit of time in other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexter Dorgan View Post
    By far the best product I've come across. I've essentially quit "game" since learning from them. They have so much free shit, so look on their website for their podcasts and videos before buying. They also have several in-field videos online. All the information you need is there. I have nothing but good words about these guys.

Different countries in Europe have different types of women. It's impossible to say that European women are easier. I find that by-and-large, women where I'm from are far more difficult than women from North America. I think this comes down to novelty. You might initially get a warmer response from the women where I'm form, because of your accent, where you're from, etc, while I might initially get a warmer response with women in North America.
    You are spot on.
    " I think PCL81 has one of the best body language in the world. He approached a group of hot women, and he looked so relax that it looked like he slept with them already and doesn’t care what they have to say."--The G Code, Future Bootcamp Oct 2012

8. There are now better products for daygame.

More recent developments are Todd Valentine's Daygame program (though I find it REALLY shitty how he portrays Yad's technique, the Yad Stop, as simply running in front of a her and saying, "Stop!" That is a straw man. Does he think none of us have actually learned the Yad Stop or won't look into it? Nobody at daygame.com would ever advise running in front of a girl and saying, "Stop!" That's just stupid). I didn't really come away with anything groundbreaking from Todd's program--though I like to hear what Todd has to say, as it's fairly reasonable, and IMO he's DEFINITELY not good-looking and has a terrible speaking voice.

It is also context-specific. Even those at the daygame company do not Yad Stop a girl if they find her standing leaning against a wall, or sitting in Starbucks (you can see Jon Matrix using the London Daygame Model on a girl standing against a wall in Date against The Machine, and you can see Tom Torero explain how to approach a girl seated in Starbucks in DG Blueprint.

Daygame Overkill by Nick Krauser is better than DG Blueprint, but it also has some flaws.
    To read reviews of both just go to datingskillsreview.com
    DG Overkill is excellent because the packaging is so good and helpful--all videos are subtitled (even the text is pink for the girl and blue for Nick). It is jam-packed with subtle game tips. Nick Krauser is an old PUA (as far as PUAs go..I think he's 40 now), he's bald, pale, scrawny, and looks like Mr. Potato Head, and talks like he has Elmer's Glue in his mouth...but the girls he approaches are clearly hot (unlike Mystery).
    However, my gripe with the product is that all but one of the infields show him picking up a foreign girl (one of the girls can BARELY understand what he's saying). The one video of the American girl is a rejection, but he still had a slight advantage since he had an accent.

Jeremy Soul's daygame advice is pretty substandard, IMO, and certainly not innovative.

Also Paul Janka is worth listening to, but only for learning logistics. His thoughts on logistics are amazing, but disregard anything he says about attraction (for obvious reasons--he's tall, gorgeous, and very rich, and primarily games girls who are a point or two lower value than he is).

Before watching DG Blueprint, I wish I had watched Date against The Machine (a much more concise overview of the whole thing to get your started) and Effortless Infield.

There are a few annoying things about DG Blueprint. You (the OP) mentioned the infield videos. They are so unwatchable that they are almost useless. You can't hear much of what they are saying, and they did not subtitle it. This was even mentioned in the seminar--one of the attendees said, "What was that Yad said to her?" And nobody knew, not even Yad. They said they would subtitle the DVD, but sadly they did not.

Another annoying thing is that, in order to seem innovative, they simply gave new, clunky terms to old pickup terms, such as "Prehistory" instead of Pacing Reality or Rooting The Opener (why not just History--why not just stick with the old terms which are better anyway?); or "Attention Snap," and "Capture Phase." It adds confusion to an already confusing topic.

Another daygame company is Project Go or Simple Pickup (same company). They have a lot of good advice on pickup.

Before I mention the two best daygame products (IMO), I'd mention the 3rd most useful program, which is Daygame Domination. This is excellently produced, has Gambler in it teasing out subtle pickup technology in Yad's game. If you watched DG Blueprint before watching DG Domination, then you probably were under the impression that Yad is all natural--doesn't use routines and such. Watching DG Domination will change your mind. It seems to me that most of these "natural game" advocates like Tyler Durden (Owen Cook) and Yad actually got REALLY good with tight game using routines before they discarded them. It may be a necessary step towards being a so-called "natural." Maybe they don't even realize it. I could be wrong though, not sure about it, maybe it's like Dumbo's magic feather.

Oh, the two best daygame products I've ever seen are ...
    Daygame Immersion and Geek Get Girl.
    They both have the extremely instructive aspect of showing videos of blow-outs/rejections, analyzing where and WHY the set failed, then progressively ironing out the kinks in game; to the point where you can watch failure after failure after failure, and finally, by the later videos, you can see vast improvements in both game and outcome.
    This is the best format for video learning I've ever seen. I learn much more from them than from watching a master do 10 perfect sets.

9. Interesting stuff!