Attracting European women really difficult compared to American women, any advice?

12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Attracting European women really difficult compared to American women, any advice?

    I have noticed that American women are really warm and receptive to me. A lot of them are smiles and good replies and all of that jack. My experience with European women is really limited but I have met over 20 of them so it isn't like I am closed off from them. Now I have not gone to Europe for a while now except for when I was a little kid and my family lived there.

    Now I notice that American women are really nice to me but the European girls I have met have been harsh as fuck. My experience with European women consists of:

    1. French girls
    2. Italian girls
    3. German girls

    All three of them have somehow given me the worst of the worst replies, have even told me to "piss off" and all of that jack. I met these girls at conferences and everything.

    Now I have a few theories as to why this could be:

    1. I am really outgoing and have a humorous funny guy vibe to me, I would say I am confident in social settings so maybe they hate that?

    2. Appearance wise people tell me I look Middle Eastern and of course there are some issues going on involving middle eastern people in Europe

    My sample size is limited but I have always wanted to date foreign girls because I just have a thing for them. Why is it that I see such bad replies from European girls?



  2. I live and travel a lot in Europe so I have quite an idea about this.


    You might come across as a douche. You can not apply US-style "I'm the friend of everybody's and talk bullshit 2 hours with anybody just because I'm social" type of attitude here. It just won't fly. Most likely they don't take you serious.

    I assume that you are relatively young. Many Middle Eastern looking guys flock to Europe to study in universities and try to fuck everything that moves, cheat on their GFs and generally party the shit out of life until they return home and marry a local girl. These guys are not picking up girls, they harass them.

    That outgoing and humorous funny vibe is why I think they place you in this category. Tone it down and don't try to impress the girls. Get introduced by friends to show you're a quality guy.

    There are some serious cultural differences compared to the US and more North you go, less receptive women are for a stranger to approach.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender:
    Location
    China
    Posts
    709

    I find that European girls are harder to get talking to, but american girls give waaaay more LMR. Like a 'just put your clothes on a leave cos i've had enough' level of LMR.

  4. Ditch cocky/funny completely if that is your angle. It isn't that the girls don't like to laugh, it is the loud stuff that seems fake and tryhard. Negs should be completely avoided, don't even think about it. You can DQ her about little things to tease and that will make them laugh usually. French girls can be pretty tough, you need to think smoother and persistent breaking them down with charm and being sexy. Italian girls are experts at deflecting horny dudes trying to pick them up, you need thick skin. German girls are just very direct but actually very sweet imo just don't insult them. Main thing though is that the really outgoing superficially friendly stuff just doesn't go over well, tone it down and keep talking to girls show interest and be chill. GL.

  5. #5

    I dont agree here.

    Honestly game works on every women but you just have to slightly bend the rules a bit. Negs can always be used just make sure you do it with a smile.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by onscreen View Post
    I dont agree here.

    Honestly game works on every women but you just have to slightly bend the rules a bit. Negs can always be used just make sure you do it with a smile.
    I could have been more clear, but was basically saying follow Magic Bullets/Triad or whatever style he prefers but calibrate to the girls.

    Negs, I'm not a big fan honestly. Disqualifying in a joking way just seems to go over much better but to each their own.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bjornen View Post
    I could have been more clear, but was basically saying follow Magic Bullets/Triad or whatever style he prefers but calibrate to the girls.

    Negs, I'm not a big fan honestly. Disqualifying in a joking way just seems to go over much better but to each their own.
    I also prefer DQ. Negging comes out often being an asshole especially in North. I only use it when I'm dealing with bitchy / continuous shit testing HBs

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Nosnits Yenrab View Post
    I live and travel a lot in Europe so I have quite an idea about this.


    You might come across as a douche. You can not apply US-style "I'm the friend of everybody's and talk bullshit 2 hours with anybody just because I'm social" type of attitude here. It just won't fly. Most likely they don't take you serious.

    I assume that you are relatively young. Many Middle Eastern looking guys flock to Europe to study in universities and try to fuck everything that moves, cheat on their GFs and generally party the shit out of life until they return home and marry a local girl. These guys are not picking up girls, they harass them.

    That outgoing and humorous funny vibe is why I think they place you in this category. Tone it down and don't try to impress the girls. Get introduced by friends to show you're a quality guy.

    There are some serious cultural differences compared to the US and more North you go, less receptive women are for a stranger to approach.

    For the outgoing part, is it just applying to him because he is arabic looking or does it apply to every guy like a black or white guy like me too?

  9. #9

    Its good to know some of the languages as some common ground and an interest outside of her pants. Ive never really had a problem with german girls but then again never really come accross as much of the others, im tanned so no need to take it as racism I learnt a bit of german because it was evil sounding lol, also found german arricaans and dutch all speak simlar so is handy.You could find a wing whos learnt a different language so he can chat to the french or whatever.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Irish View Post
    For the outgoing part, is it just applying to him because he is arabic looking or does it apply to every guy like a black or white guy like me too?
    It applies to everybody. If the girl has experiences like mentioned above then looking Arabic is even more disadvantageous. But generally no, it's not a race issue.

    No need to be superficially friendly. Europeans see right through it and generally dislike it. You might call it outgoing. If you're talking here to somebody and response is "piss off" you're doing something horribly wrong. Sounds like a barricade of negs. Especially highly educated women won't hesitate to tell you to go fuck yourself if you get on their face.

Similar Threads

  1. European Women
    By nr07 in forum Tinder, Online Dating and Instant Messaging Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:07 PM
  2. Why am i doing better with European vs American women?
    By Kir Diesel in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:42 PM
  3. FR: European women ARE a different breed...
    By yungzee in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 06:00 PM
  4. attracting women, what should a man say/not say to women?
    By oneeyebrow in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 12:12 PM
  5. Women: American Vs. British
    By Liberator in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 05:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter