The Essentials: SuperConference VIII

The Essentials: SuperConference VIII

I just placed my order and I guess it will take a week or so for it to get to Australia. Has anyone else got theirs yet? There are reviews on the site, I guess from beta testers, but I would love to see more.

It looks like there is a lot of material (12 DVDs!) so maybe we can all trade notes together!

2. I got mine yesterday.

I just started looking at it, but I love it so far. It's really professionally produced, like you're taking a college class or something. The infield footage is good. Sometimes the sound cuts out, which is annoying, but there are always transcripts on the screen, so you don't lose much, but it's still annoying. There's a LOT of Braddock on this one. Also Keychain.

I haven 't started the mentorship part of the program so I will post more here when I do.

Alright guys,
    This package was the reason why I wanted to go to the superconference. This package was jammed pack with so much information that made me have so many "oh yeah" moments. Sticking points that I never thought I had were made clear. Listening is just the half of the DVD. I was just amazed by watching the presence of each of the instructors. The way that they held themselves infront of the seminars and in field. For those guys who are visual learners like me I suggest making the plunge and purchasing this because in the long run you will so happy that you did. My life has changed so much since watching the DVD's. Don't wait get it now before you can't any more....talk to [MENTION=124178]Phero[/MENTION] and he will sign you up as fast as possible. So guys listen to a person who was on the fence and read a forum and made the jump to purchase it. The first night out I got three numbers and a confidence that is unmatched to my old self. Thanks lovesystems....
    Cheers
    Misyc
    Check my posts out and you can see where I am going and how far I came.

I got it yesterday. I just barely opened it. I looked at each of the topics and I thought, "WoW." There was something I was gonna do Monday, don't know if I'll go through with it, cause if I do I will have little time to practice, and get through the dvds, but then again maybe thats what I need cause like Savoy always says, can't make this the main part of your life. Well anyway I have today to go through the inner game DVD which was recommended to me, but now I gotta go work out. I'll write what I think about that DVD when I finish watching it.

Inner Game

Today when I was at the gym there where two girls in close proximity to me doing their workout. I don't know how they would have reacted if I started talking to them but what I do know the reason why I didn't talk to them was because of bad inner game. After the workout I went home and took a look at Braddocks section on the new essentials dvd set and I just gotta say what he is saying really makes perfect sense. I have a history of ignoring women whenever I go out to anyplace and occasional in the past I actually approached some women and was blown out only once. It made me feel embarrassed, and I did my best to act like I didn't care, however I'm sure a keen eye would be able to tell that the blow out really messed with my head. Blow outs happen to everybody, even Braddock! I don't want to say too much because I don't want people to just read what I say here and not purchase the DVD set. I didn't even watch the whole section on inner game (I kept accidentally stopping the clip and got annoyed and decided to just take a break and watch the rest later on tonight) But the dvd on inner game is just the cliff notes version of what Braddock teaches on inner game along with Mr. M. I saw Mr. M in the super conference last year and I know I should have asked him questions about semi-direct openers but oh well .

As far as I know with the inner game DVD at least the instructors give good key insights, but without practice, and a teacher, it's going to be tough. I know Savoy breaks down the stuff after the main stage video but like I said I didn't get to that yet I'll write more about this later.

All and all I liked the inner game dvd of the essentials. It was exactly what I needed to hear. I said that before about the first dvd in the 11E, but I think I needed to hear this stuff about inner game more. I know what I need to do I just don't do it, but Savoy mentioned there is something I can do about that in the DVD. Braddock mentioned something else on the DVD, but I have a friend who is a behavior analyst and said I could use stickers, I guess X's can work to.

San Jose, CA

My TOP 3 favorite in the DVD:

(1) Fader - Frame Control
    (2) Cajun - Identity
    (3) Braddock - Inner Game

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by wwejonathan View Post
    My TOP 3 favorite in the DVD:

(1) Fader - Frame Control
    (2) Cajun - Identity
    (3) Braddock - Inner Game
    Thanks! I actually liked that speech and thought it had a lot of knowledge bombs in it.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Denver, CO

Yeah, Fader's speech is awesome in it. Too bad the past 2 times you've been cut off at the SC because your speech has too much awesomeness (and length)

Fader for 2 hour time spot SC13!!

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by jiGsawyouth View Post
    Yeah, Fader's speech is awesome in it. Too bad the past 2 times you've been cut off at the SC because your speech has too much awesomeness (and length)

Fader for 2 hour time spot SC13!!

I would really like to see the speech in question. I definitely remembering like how it came out.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps