Daygame and Why You Should Absolutely Do It

1. Daygame and Why You Should Absolutely Do It

I don't post particularly often, but I just got a text had a bit of a reflection moment and felt like sharing

"... I do love it when guys do that [approach me directly on the street], More should. The women of SF will thank you..."

The possibilities of day game are incredible. In the past maybe lets say year, I have met and dated some of the coolest most beautiful women I have ever known. Sure I have plenty of stories, but the weird thing is - I CAN DO SOOOO MUCH BETTER.

The confidence of being able to walk up and be direct with your actions permeates really all aspects of your life.

Get to the streets boys, best of luck.

2. Thanks for that great piece of encouragement !

3. Thought I should update this.

In the past 4 years I have dated self made millionaires, daughters of billionaires, models, doctors, lawyers and honestly just some of the most incredible people I have ever met in my life. I got thanked by a Swiss model for having a one night stand with her in probably the coolest text I've ever gotten and we still have an open invitation to visit each others homes many years later.

Everything is possible if you believe, you surround yourself with the right people and you take action. I'm not terribly big into game, but I remember the days when I was 18, horribly insecure and constantly seeking validation. I think all of this material and support we all give to each other is amazing.

Please guys just date women for the right reasons. Leave people better off. Spend time with amazing people and do amazing things. Live the lives that are worth living.

=) Best of luck!