Day Game wing/protege needed (Chicago)

1. Day Game wing/protege needed (Chicago)

When I was a young lad, serving in the Marines, me and my homeboys would hit the mall together and set some goals. i.e. 15 approaches or 3 phone number closes each before we're done for the day. Sometimes we'd do solo approaches, sometimes we'd work a set in pairs or groups. I made more progress in perfecting my game during that period of my life than at any other time. I've been getting better and better since then, but the progress just hasn't been as rapid.

The fact is this: Rapid progress requires STRUCTURE!

I want to bring some structure into my day-gaming. That means spending a few hours a week dedicated solely to cold approaches of gorgeous women. I want to find a few guys to work with who will hold me accountable to this schedule. Skills, looks, money, age, etc. don't matter at all! All that matters is consistency and commitment. If you're an old pro, we can encourage and motivate each other, and share our best routines. If you're a total newbie, I'll teach you everything I've learned over the years, and hopefully learn a few new tricks as well. I'm 30 and I've been studying seduction for 10 years now. My sarging skills are above-average, but there's plenty of room for progress.

I live in the heart of the Chicago loop and have several awesome day-game spots within a few blocks of my apartment. This is my plan:

1. We meet at my place in the loop once or twice a week.
    2. We review literature, fashion tips, compare routines, discuss what techniques we're going to focus on for the day, etc.
    3. We come up with tangible goals for the day. (i.e. "I'm going to approach ten 9s today." or "I'm going to solo work at least five 3-sets today." If you're just getting started your goal could be a simple as going up to start a convo with 5 semi-cute girls.
    4. We hit the streets until we all achieve our goals! We'll help each other with approaches if necessary, and keep each other motivated and accountable.
    5. After we conquer the day's goal, we go back to the lair to debrief, figure out some homework assignments for next time, and bask in the glow of another day of PROGRESS!

We will all get better, we will all improve. It's just a matter of putting in the time and the effort.

If you're interested in getting involved, send me a message. If you know anyone in Chicago who might be interested, link them to this post.

We're all in this together brothers, so let's make some magic happen!

2. Hey there - I realize that this is a very old post but wanted to respond anyway. I'm new to Chicago and wanted to find like minded guys to go out with. I love your plan! If you're still interested, please let me know.