Wat Went Wrong w/ The Virgin Mary?

123 LastLast

Wat Went Wrong w/ The Virgin Mary?

i met a girl last week. before we met, we text each other for about 2 hours. she was qualifying me. and i impressed her in text. when we met, i took her to a lounge with a fashion show. when we got there, she said she'd been there before. we got a table. i went to the bar to get her a vodka and water for me since i dont drink. when i came back, she said she doesnt drink alcohol.. i told her i didnt either. then i went back to the bar to get her a glass of water.. now check out how fucked up this virgin mary is.. when i returned, she was gone. i text her to see if she was in the bathroom.. the virgin mary texted back that she left and was sorry.

now this is wat i dont understand.. we texted each other for a long time.. i was confident we had struck rapport. but this virgin mary pulled this thing and i cant understand why.. can someone explain wat went wrong based on my story?

You need to write more details. There are alot of things in between that could have gone wrong

China

I don't like the title.

You made the mistake, not her.

All right, dude. First off, the title and the fact that you called her "bitch" on seperate ocassions in this post is not appropriate for the forums.

Secondly, a number of things could have gone wrong, you're not adding enough detail for us to give you proper responses (as Mr Wrong posted).

Third, analyze this post yourself and see what you can come up with from the information you presented. I just don't see what could have gone wrong because there's no background, no previous relationship, what you were before this, who you both are (not specifics, but basics) and WHY you're approaching this woman in the first place.

Put some more information (with better grammar, if you can) on this thread and maybe we'll get you somewhere.

Wat Went Wrong w/ This Bitch?

The numerous times you referred to her as 'bitch' in your post gives me the impression that you don't have respect for women. I would expect that what went 'wrong' here was that she picked up on your views and realised that she can do better than you.

Reminds me of a thread from few months back that posted something similar, and every other word was "bitch", but the guy was wondering why women weren't responding to him the way he thought they should.

Women are very skilled at detecting little emotional undercurrents... and having the word "bitch" pop up every 3 seconds in your inner monologue is definitely perceptible to a woman. The girl in question likely picked up on your internal discontent and decided the evening would be better spent at home.

You're leaving something key out. We don't know how yall met? Where yall met? How do you know you impressed her via text? Something happened during the fashion show or when you went to get a drink. So at first she wanted a drink, but then became sober when you came back?

There are so many questions to be answered, but I think you were beta with her and like the guys said above you need to fix your inner game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wrong View Post
    You need to write more details. There are alot of things in between that could have gone wrong
    thats all that happened. it doesnt get more detailed than that.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Fonz View Post
    I don't like the title.

You made the mistake, not her.
    wat mistake do u think i made? ur not giving any details.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterThan View Post
    All right, dude. First off, the title and the fact that you called her "bitch" on seperate ocassions in this post is not appropriate for the forums.
    is the content of the title against forum rules?? wat do u call a female who pulls this thing on a guy who's been cool to her, an angel? i dont understand why when a girl fucks over a guy that calling her a bitch is wrong.. but when a guy fucks over a female, that girl calling him something worse is ok.. something is wrong in this society. again she acted like a bitch. i didnt do anything to deserve wat she did.

Secondly, a number of things could have gone wrong, you're not adding enough detail for us to give you proper responses.
    but thats all the details there is.. the only thing i can add is when i saw her i got her to walk promenade style with me. and she was comfortable with it.

Third, analyze this post yourself and see what you can come up with from the information you presented. I just don't see what could have gone wrong because there's no background, no previous relationship, what you were before this, who you both are (not specifics, but basics) and WHY you're approaching this woman in the first place.
    ok, i think i approached this girl for the same reason why all of ur approach females.. i dont get ur question.. anyway, after going back in my mind wat couldve gone wrong i cant come up with anything.. i did everything correct.

Put some more information (with better grammar, if you can) on this thread and maybe we'll get you somewhere.
    come on, lets not start another flame war over grammar.. lets respect each other.. this isnt grammar 101 class. u understand exactly wat i'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyB View Post
    The numerous times you referred to her as 'bitch' in your post gives me the impression that you don't have respect for women. I would expect that what went 'wrong' here was that she picked up on your views and realised that she can do better than you.
    wow.. its amazing how this girl acted like a bitch but calling her one is wrong.. amazing. and i dont think u got respect for urself if u let a woman run over u where shes a bitch to u but u dont hav the courage to call her out on it. but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by boston_019 View Post
    Reminds me of a thread from few months back that posted something similar, and every other word was "bitch", but the guy was wondering why women weren't responding to him the way he thought they should.
    ok, the girl is an angel.. shes not a bitch.. ur righ.. better yet, shes better than an angel.. shes the virgin mary.. satisfied now?

Quote Originally Posted by kinger22 View Post
    You're leaving something key out. We don't know how yall met? Where yall met? How do you know you impressed her via text? Something happened during the fashion show or when you went to get a drink. So at first she wanted a drink, but then became sober when you came back?

There are so many questions to be answered, but I think you were beta with her and like the guys said above you need to fix your inner game.
    about the text, she was qualifying me big time.. and we text each other for 2 hrs. and at the end, she was impresed with wat i told her in text. we met on the street. and u havent read my story at all.. how can she get sober if i stated that shes doesnt drink?

and dont make clear assumptions if u claim theres little info about it.. no one was acting beta.. i took charge when i saw her and opened my arm so we can walk to the place promenade style. and i was confident big time during all this.

China

Any healthy male with a solid inner game would never write the post that you just did.

Okay, you want me to analyze what you probably did wrong here?

Most likely, when you texted each other and she was "impressed" by your texts, that's the only kind of comfort building you did with her. If you reached rapport, she wouldn't of bailed on you like that because she invested in you to some extent, that of which is NOT enough to stick around long enough for the show to start. When I asked you to add more information, I was speaking in terms of specific text messages that let you know she was genuinely interested in seeing you. How can you build good comfort with her all over texting? And yeah, her leaving was uncalled for, but a guy that has confidence would've made other plans that day and not think a thing of it.

Did you text her after she left? Did you talk to her more than just her saying "sorry" that she left? Did CONVERSATION happen between the both of you? If so, WHAT was the conversation and what did it consist of? This isn't complicated but you need to understand that, from our perspective, we just see some words on a screen that give us light details of an entire experience you had with this woman. Giving you advice on this topic is easier when there's MORE TO WORK WITH.

If you literally cannot remember more relevant information and actions that happened, then I don't know any other way to help you.