Wat Went Wrong w/ The Virgin Mary? - Page 2

FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The_Fonz View Post
    Any healthy male with a solid inner game would never write the post that you just did.
    ok fonz no prob.. u consider this female the pure virgin mary.. so when a girl treats u the same way as she treated me, i'm sure u'll treat her like a nice guy.. any real man would never write the femalish comment you posted. do me a favor and dont bother commenting on my threads anymore since if i say something, it may hurt ur feelings. and i wouldnt want u to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterThan View Post
    How can you build good comfort with her all over texting? And yeah, her leaving was uncalled for, but a guy that has confidence would've made other plans that day and not think a thing of it.
    ur saying that its not possble to build comfort over text when its been written hundreds of times that u can and should?? are u sure about that? please tell me u werent serious when u wrote that. when she text back that she left and was sorry, i replied back, 'why'.. but she never replied back. and there was not enuf time to rebuild comfort with her when i saw her for day 2. this little episode spanned about 8 minutes. not enuf time.

about the 2nd sentence, ur assuming something about me thats false AGAIN.. after this girl left i left too and talked to 3 other females.. in the rain. a guy that does this would be confident unless u disagree. at 1st, i got a bit pissed. but then i shook it off and gamed these females and didnt worry about this asshole.. oh i'm sorry, i meant the most purist, lovingly virgin mary.. excuse me for being a man in my speech.

[/quote]If you literally cannot remember more relevant information and actions that happened, then I don't know any other way to help you.[/QUOTE]

i think u missed the part where i said that theres nothing more to add about this case... i cant be more specific about it cuz thats ALL that happened. if i add anything else i'll be lying. if thats wat u want me to do, i can do that.. but it wouldnt help u help me.

u know, i noticed that when someone asks for advice here that hes challenged on his manhood. its like theres no constructive criticism, just destructive critique. my guess is that the way for u guys to feel "manly" is by condescending others. i'm not saying this to u specifically, BetterThan, just in general.. but i hope ur not one of them too. if u guys are serious about helping others, lets stop putting others down and fighting.. seriously. none of u would do this in my face outside so lets be helpful to one another. what goes around comes around.. if u help me ill help u. thats what i believe. i'm here to learn not to fight or make others feel bad.

I don't think you read my post right. I said how can you build good comfort through texting. I didn't say it's not possible to build comfort through texting.

Also, I didn't assume anything about you, read that again: "but a guy that has confidence would've made other plans that day and not think a thing of it." I didn't say YOU didn't have confidence and DIDN'T make other plans that day, I'm just expressing what, in my eyes anyway, an alpha male would have done with that situation.

If you truly talked to 3 other women that day, then why is this one important enough for you to make an entire thread about?

I'm not making arguments, just asking questions because I'm confused as to why you're so curious as to why she left in the first place. She could've gotten nervous, could've had an emergency, felt that she wasn't interested in you or maybe she left in a hurry because of some completely illogical explanation that you and I will never know about. She's a woman, she'll make impulsive, emotion-based decisions - these things do happen, unfortunately.

I don't understand why you asked the community a question that's so hard to fathom because, just like you, we're unsure of what REALLY happened that day. Otherwise, we would've supplied you with the answer by now or some form of direction that's suitable for you.

My advice is to just drop her completely and don't ask questions. If you've learned one thing from this experience, it's that women will be women, and you should expect the unexpected in any scenario that unfolds with them.

You were boring or creepy in some way shape of form that made her uncomfortable being with you. At the point you got her a drink it was over. The fact that you went to get her a drink, THEN she says she doesn't drink shows that you had already made some sort of weird mistake before that. She didn't accept the drink because it meant spending more time with you.

What that mistake was? No damn clue not enough detail like everyone said. You said/did something that was weird.

All I know is that you were weirding this girl out and she decided to bail before she felt more uncomfortable.

On a last note. Your inner game is shit whether you want to admit it or not. You keep trying to defend yourself and making sure everyone here KNOWS it was the girl not you. This happens in every thread of yours. "I did everything right but <insert stupid bitch comment here>". God forbid your game is not as tight as you think it is. Spoiler alert its not.

The moment you let go of this ego of yours is the moment you will actually get better with women. QUALITY WOMEN.
    " I think PCL81 has one of the best body language in the world. He approached a group of hot women, and he looked so relax that it looked like he slept with them already and doesn’t care what they have to say."--The G Code, Future Bootcamp Oct 2012

I have another question. Why did the man cross the road?.

Either way, yeah, when you say she was qualifying you over text and impressing her (or trying to at least) and that was great*... Not really. In an ideal scenario you should be qualifying her. She should already be very into you and you should NEVER EVER try to impress a woman.

She couldv'e had a bf, and felt guilty once she met up with you. She could've seen her ex in the lounge and ran outside to cry. But.....I don't think so

China

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    On a last note. Your inner game is shit whether you want to admit it or not. You keep trying to defend yourself and making sure everyone here KNOWS it was the girl not you. This happens in every thread of yours. "I did everything right but <insert stupid bitch comment here>". God forbid your game is not as tight as you think it is. Spoiler alert its not.
    I don't think you read my post right....
    Save your efforts. He isn't listening and then attacks whomever chooses to give advice. If a lady threw this sort of hissy fit with you, would you tolerate it?

I don't think you read my post right. I said how can you build good comfort through texting. I didn't say it's not possible to build comfort through texting.
    no prob.. its all good.

If you truly talked to 3 other women that day, then why is this one important enough for you to make an entire thread about?
    its important cuz i want to know if there were any errors on my part.. so that next time i dont repeat these mistakes.. thats all.

My advice is to just drop her completely and don't ask questions. If you've learned one thing from this experience, it's that women will be women, and you should expect the unexpected in any scenario that unfolds with them.
    yeah i hear u man. trust me shes been dropped.. ha ha.. its just that the gaming from my end was so good that when this shit happened, it left me a bit stunned. youre a cool guy man.. didnt mean to come a bit hard on u tho. sometimes it happens that you may have the best game in the world.. but it really doesnt matter if u dont get the girl. just want to be the best gamer out there. one day i will be.. no question.. anyway, thanks for the input..

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    You were boring or creepy in some way shape of form that made her uncomfortable being with you. At the point you got her a drink it was over. The fact that you went to get her a drink, THEN she says she doesn't drink shows that you had already made some sort of weird mistake before that. She didn't accept the drink because it meant spending more time with you.

What that mistake was? No damn clue not enough detail like everyone said. You said/did something that was weird.

All I know is that you were weirding this girl out and she decided to bail before she felt more uncomfortable.

The moment you let go of this ego of yours is the moment you will actually get better with women. QUALITY WOMEN.
    ok, i just reported you for trolling. you keep harassing me on almost ALL my threads. i'm sure an additional infraction will get u closer to being banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman47 View Post
    I have another question. Why did the man cross the road?.

Either way, yeah, when you say she was qualifying you over text and impressing her (or trying to at least) and that was great*... Not really. In an ideal scenario you should be qualifying her. She should already be very into you and you should NEVER EVER try to impress a woman.
    yeah i know.. but at the same time it felt good that we were texting back and forth for 2 hrs.. adn i really made her fell so good in the text. i guess therell be a few bad apples that may seem good until u bite into them.

San Jose, CA

Quote Originally Posted by bldon View Post
    yeah i know.. but at the same time it felt good that we were texting back and forth for 2 hrs..
    That's a tactical mistake

Quote Originally Posted by wwejonathan View Post
    That's a tactical mistake
    no its not.. all of my successful texts from other girls followed the same pattern. so ur wrong.

looks like the negativity on this forum wont cease.

miaddict

Quote Originally Posted by bldon View Post
    i'm sure an additional infraction will get u closer to being banned.
    Never have more prophetic words been written. Despite several warnings against him, bldon persisted in warning people not to comment on his threads, rejected advice given (with sarcasm) and abused the report user button. I have no other choice but to permanently revoke his posting privileges and hope that he finds another forum board that is more sympathetic to his world views. No, being a customer of Love Systems products do not give anybody a license to behave like this towards other members of the TAF community.

In order not to irk more readers of this thread, I have replaced the b-word with an alternative that bldon himself suggested. Good 12/12/12 day to you all.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)