How Do You Reframe This Question of Hers? (Please get help...)

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    How Do You Reframe This Question of Hers? (Please get help...)

    when you ask a girl where shes from and she responds with, "does it matter?" how do you reframe that?



  2. Deflect with a joke. Tell her that you are racist and that it does matter. Don't try to "reframe", show her that you have a sense of humor.

  3. #3

    You can joke with answer if the rest of conversation goes well and she is receptive.

    Otherwise, she is just not interested and you have no reason to talk to unfriendly chick.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by MadNero View Post
    Deflect with a joke. Tell her that you are racist and that it does matter. Don't try to "reframe", show her that you have a sense of humor.
    yeah i see.. thanks for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogs View Post
    You can joke with answer if the rest of conversation goes well and she is receptive.

    Otherwise, she is just not interested and you have no reason to talk to unfriendly chick.
    she looked chinese.. this is what i said to her when she distanced herself from me, which was rude: "this is how we get to know ppl in america. if you dont like it go back to china, chink." after that, she got mad and said, 'fuck you'. when she did, i felt like i got her good and felt good.

    i said this to justify myself and show her to respect ppl who havent done anything to her except to try to talk to her.

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by bldon View Post
    yeah i see.. thanks for that.



    she looked chinese.. this is what i said to her when she distanced herself from me, which was rude: "this is how we get to know ppl in america. if you dont like it go back to china, chink." after that, she got mad and said, 'fuck you'. when she did, i felt like i got her good and felt good.

    i said this to justify myself and show her to respect ppl who havent done anything to her except to try to talk to her.
    Please tell me you're joking about your response? I read the worst text message on the forum not too long ago...now i've read the worst (in-person) statement.

    Justify yourself how? Insulting her just put you at an even lower level than her. Congratulations for having bad game and being a racist.

    If the woman is not friendly, then move on.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bldon View Post
    yeah i see.. thanks for that.



    she looked chinese.. this is what i said to her when she distanced herself from me, which was rude: "this is how we get to know ppl in america. if you dont like it go back to china, chink." after that, she got mad and said, 'fuck you'. when she did, i felt like i got her good and felt good.

    i said this to justify myself and show her to respect ppl who havent done anything to her except to try to talk to her.
    That is pretty funny though... XD yeah wrong and racist but I support this. If I had over heard you say this I would have laughed myself off my seat and rolled on the floor literally.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by bullseye3 View Post
    Please tell me you're joking about your response? I read the worst text message on the forum not too long ago...now i've read the worst (in-person) statement.

    Justify yourself how? Insulting her just put you at an even lower level than her. Congratulations for having bad game and being a racist.

    If the woman is not friendly, then move on.
    hold on.. 1st of all, i lowered her since i got her ticked off. and insulting her at that point has NOTHING to do with game. it may have been racist, but i felt very justified.

    congratulations for being wimpy towards females and unable to have balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by atreestump View Post
    That is pretty funny though... XD yeah wrong and racist but I support this. If I had over heard you say this I would have laughed myself off my seat and rolled on the floor literally.
    ha ha.. yeah and when she said to me, "fuck you," i said "thank you" with a thumbs up.. she then kept saying, "fuck you" as i kept walking away from her with my thumbs up gesture.. it really felt good.. and she knew i got her.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,413

    Wow, this is some straight up racist AFC bullshit. Justified yourself? You actually lowered your worth, because she was being snobby and you retaliated by calling her a racist derogatory name. I agree with bullseye3.

    Mods, can we move this post to the worst-of?

    SMH
    Look far and wide--there are worlds to conquer.

    Online Sarging /Adopt a Philosophy of Abundance

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
    Wow, this is some straight up racist AFC bullshit. Justified yourself? You actually lowered your worth, because she was being snobby and you retaliated by calling her a racist derogatory name. I agree with bullseye3.

    Mods, can we move this post to the worst-of?

    SMH
    wow you sound like some AFC with no testicles. youre wimping out too? no, i lowered her worth because i got her, she didnt get me. she was the one who got upset.. i walked away unscathed and happy. atreestump and the other REAL men liked this move.

    Moderators, can you please remove this individual from my thread? thanks.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,278

    Quote Originally Posted by bldon View Post
    wow you sound like some AFC with no testicles. youre wimping out too? no, i lowered her worth because i got her, she didnt get me. she was the one who got upset.. i walked away unscathed and happy. atreestump and the other REAL men liked this move.

    Moderators, can you please remove this individual from my thread? thanks.
    Oooh yeah, you got her so good. Does it make you feel like a big man to insult a chick for rejecting your approach? Congrats man, that chick was totally not asking to be hit on by a douche that day, but you showed her!

    On a serious note, having read your posts on this forum, I think you got some major inner game issues to deal with. Please get help.

    This thread is going to Worst Of.


    Rogue
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Similar Threads

  1. How to reframe this one?
    By Skits in forum Phone/Text Game
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. help me reframe this
    By Heygreen4 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 01:02 AM
  3. Reframe this.
    By mmburlap in forum Tinder, Online Dating and Instant Messaging Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 06:24 PM
  4. How should I reframe?
    By flashy in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 09:06 PM
  5. Reframe question
    By opostas in forum Newbie Discussion Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter