Check my OKC profile and learn a few things.

1234 LastLast
    New York City

Check my OKC profile and learn a few things.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/really6feet4inch

Open to constructive criticism. I have been getting hit up left and right. Got propositioned by and hooked up with a pretty black girl last night.

Yes yes I'm attractive and tall but I never used to get unsolicited messages from women before this iteration. It's all in the writing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

New York City

Here is her message. Don't blow my fucking cover!!

Attached Images Attached Images

dude you got it on a plate man. i get lots of messages since i have been reading the tips on here. i had one girl call me a peado today and told me to F*** off. The rest is all good. your profile looks ok to me, have you tried plenty of fish. i have a 80% success rate on there. my trouble is keeping them interested, if i ask for there number i just get im pretty new to this and want to chat a bit more first.

New York City

I looked into pof briefly and hated the demographic. Badoo is even more ghetto clubified hoishness. I've never been interested in that.

There are lots of things you can do to affect how many people's profiles you show up on and some other tips that sort of exploit okc's system. That will be a separate topic.

i found badoo useless, i never had one message the whole 2 weeks i was on that site. im getting more luck on okcupid and a bit on pof. tho today i sent another 20 messages to girls hundreds of miles away to get my game sorted for the real deal ( girls in my area ) and so far not one reply.

Southern England

Found that profile a really interesting read. Sure you seem to have it easy getting a good pic, but that writing is something else. Very trance-inducing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaregia View Post
    There are lots of things you can do to affect how many people's profiles you show up on and some other tips that sort of exploit okc's system. That will be a separate topic.
    Very curious about this. I've tried visiting every woman within a certain distance with an over 90% match score, which presumably flags me on their page, but only had some visitors from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaregia View Post
    http://www.okcupid.com/profile/really6feet4inch

Open to constructive criticism. I have been getting hit up left and right. Got propositioned by and hooked up with a pretty black girl last night.

Yes yes I'm attractive and tall but I never used to get unsolicited messages from women before this iteration. It's all in the writing.

Bravo. Excellent profile.

As you said and you already know its a combination of things that lead you to getting unsolicited messages. Pretty much everything is spot on and I would say you possibility have everything going for you in that profile. Its the combination of being 6'4", good looking, good profile writing and good pictures(not in the bathroom mirror holding a camera). If you take anyone of those attributes away results would obviously go down.

As far as constructive criticism....If you had anymore pics or info that could help her paint a better pic of your lifestyle(in a positive light) thats always helpful. But either way profile is excellent.

New York City

Yeah but my life is all fucked because of my last relationship. I'll be back on top soon but for now I don't wanna seem like something I'm not.

You're right though that is the only thing that's missing.

By the way, all, I change my profile completely on an almost weekly basis. I can't help it. Big changes get posted on girls homepages, helpfully. That's one of the things I mentioned gets u seen by more chicks

New York City

Oh yeah and I finally got one of these on my new profile. Tgifuploadfromtaptalk1343624080730.jpg

Your mom's house

That's a great profile. The writing is smooth and flows nicely.
    [B]Look far and wide--there are worlds to conquer.[/B]

[URL="http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44374"]Online Sarging[/URL] /[URL="http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48486"]Adopt a Philosophy of Abundance[/URL]