My girl wants to put a bullet in my ass, LITERALLY - Page 2

FirstFirst 12
  1. Quote Originally Posted by sarflondoner View Post
    Do it with a girl you DO NOT plan on being a long term relationship.

I can tell you that is not ALPHA at all..

I can bet you my house your relationship will change forever..

Wouldn't do it with GF, its BETA as hell.
    Very very very very beta, she'll lose major attraction on you.
    Don't kid yourself saying it shows you're in touch with your sexuality etc.
    You are not Gay, its Beta.
    You as a man, you fuck her, not the other way round.

She'll think hmmm, maybe he likes it, and whatif he is gay, etc.
    Totally disagree. In the bedroom, things like this are free game. Most of the time I'm sure you're expressing dominance. Even when she does this you could... It's not like she is bending you over with a strap on.

2. Also most women have deep fantasies they won't tell most men. The fact that she brings this up is a huuuuuuge plus and opportunity for you to show that you're her sexual dream and nothing phases you, and she will open up more of her own fantasies to you if you show her that you are always open minded.

Last night a girl wanted me to choke her out and slap her across the face and make her feel guilty. Think she would've told me that if I shied away from little things? And if she didn't tell me her deeper fantasies, think I'd please her entirely?

Exactly. You want to please her completely. Which means she needs to open up completely. Which means that trying shit like this will probably improve your relationship not damage it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    That's total BS. It's kinky, NOT beta. By your reasoning, is sex with the girl on top also beta? What if a girl ties a guy up and has her way with him? Also beta because he's not the one in control?

If you spent less time worrying about the whole alpha/beta thing, you might have a lot more fun in the sack.

Just sayin...

Rogue
    Honestly did you just compare a bullet up your ass to woman on top.

As a man, when it comes to sex, you have to be dominant, NO IFS NO BUTS you have to be dominant, period.

Putting a dildo up your ass will fuck up your relationship.
    If you want to try it, try it with someone you dont care about because with the GF it's over.

Also with all the people saying go for it, HONESTLY answer this question, how would you feel if she told your her friends and your friends you put a dildo up your ass.
    and HONESTLY how would you feel is she told her friends and your friends you fucked her in the ass..

Answer those questions correctly and ask yourself why you answered that way, hence you'll realise its one of the most submissive/beta acts a man can do.
    Unless obviously gay...

4. Quote Originally Posted by sarflondoner View Post
    Do it with a girl you DO NOT plan on being a long term relationship.

I can tell you that is not ALPHA at all..

I can bet you my house your relationship will change forever..

Wouldn't do it with GF, its BETA as hell.
    Very very very very beta, she'll lose major attraction on you.
    Don't kid yourself saying it shows you're in touch with your sexuality etc.
    You are not Gay, its Beta.
    You as a man, you fuck her, not the other way round.

She'll think hmmm, maybe he likes it, and whatif he is gay, etc.
    Hey man, Neil Strauss called. He wants his beta back.

Not having anal sex because of fear of it being "gay" or any other bullshit like that is exactly what that is - bullshit. Anal sex is beyond amazing and whomever is not having it is missing out on one of men's biggest erotic zones.

I highly recommend you doing it, but be careful using a bullet. It's really small and she could accidentally lose it inside especially if it slips due to lube. Anal toys you will notice have a stopper at the end to prevent this from happening. There are small anal vibrators you can look into if you end up liking it.

Definitely use a little lube. If using a bullet, use it mostly on the outside and have it go in only slightly and only after you're turned on. Have a lot of fun.

Agreed, I think an inch would have been great, but just the idea alone I haven't seen thus far and I really hope they make larger sizes. Look here dildo for anal.