Should i still carry on with the lunch?

123 LastLast

Should i still carry on with the lunch?

Theres this woman im attracted to

we used to be very close but she changed once she made new friends... she started to give "can't be bothered" replies and no longer tried to make conversations... Basically she chucked me aside..

Once inawhile she will suddenly be nice to me and within a few days she will be back to her "can't be bothered" attitude. Basically she was showing me no respect.

i eventually got fed up and decided on no contact.. went on for 5 months before she started making contact

this time she appeared v nice again n tried putting effort in convosations and no longer gave one word replies

last week i asked her out for lunch, and even though she wasnt free on that day she suggested a few other dates until i could find one in whihc i was free. we also started talking nicely until suddenly BAM.. she stopped replying all of a sudden

suddenly it brought back memories of the past where she used to not reply messages and give "can;t be bothered" replies

now im in a situation where i got the lunch appointment set but her sudden no reply has pissed me off

its been 1 week and she hasnt tried making conversation with me

now the scheduled lunch is next week.

My question to you guys is "Should i ask her if we are still lunching 1 or 2 days before it?" or should i juz **** it and don't ask at all

if i don't confirm lunch and assuming tt she doesnt reach out to confirm as well expecting me to be the one doing it... will it piss her off and ruin any chances i wanna have??
    in2deep is offline Add to in2deep's Reputation Edit/Delete Message

2. Don't bother! She's ignoring u so I wouldn't bother too much about what she thinks!

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Don't bother! She's ignoring u so I wouldn't bother too much about what she thinks!
    yeah i know...

juz that i know if i dun confirm if lunch is still going ahead or not... she will juz use it as a reason to think im a jerk (regardless of whether she still wanted to lunch)

and this might juz make her not wanna contact me anymore

afterall i m intrested in this girl, so wondering if i should take the risk

The Back of Beyond

You're acting like you are her bitch.

You are not her bitch.

Send her the following text:

"Sorry, have to cancel lunch."

Period. Never contact her again. Never respond to contact from her again.

Now, reach down between your legs. Feel around a little.

There should be a cock and two balls there.

(If not, that's another problem.)

If you find them, though, then thank God for them and NEVER let her or anyone else (male or female) treat you like a piece of shit again.

Ya dig?
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDick View Post

You are not her bitch.

If you find them, though, then thank God for them and NEVER let her or anyone else (male or female) treat you like a piece of shit again.

Ya dig?
    i get wat u mean

this will work for the part of not having her treat me like a bitch

but how abt the part where i get her? any suggestions for that?

The Back of Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep View Post
    i get wat u mean

this will work for the part of not having her treat me like a bitch

but how abt the part where i get her? any suggestions for that?
    She is not interested in you at all.

She contacts you when she's bored.

This Forum is about attracting more women into your life, not pursuing people who have shown ACTIVE DISINTEREST. So, keep that in mind.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

7. I've given this thread a lot of thought... and then I decided on this reply....

You are not her bitch.

Ya dig?

(I really hope plagiarism isn't a problem on these boards)

The Back of Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick76 View Post
    (I really hope plagiarism isn't a problem on these boards)
    Your reply was pure genius.

You are clearly a man of wealth and taste, and I see no plagiarism here at all.

9. If u want this girl then move on until a point she shows you some respect if never then so be it imo

Great advise from u guys

Get where u guys are coming from

Sigh... It's juz hard to juz not ask abt lunch n give her the reason to think that I m the one whose being a jerk by disappearing after I was the one who set up the lunch with her

It's like giving her a free pass to think that I am the one who was a jerk