Ultimate IOI guide

12345 ... LastLast

Ultimate IOI guide

I just read this book from amazon called Sexual Body Language: 120 Body Language Signals That She Likes You and it has more IOI's than I ever knew existed. Seems like a good source if you want to know if the girl is into you before you approach. It has brought down my rejection % a lot.

2. Is there no other place to get it besides Amazon? Also, is there any way to get a preview (in PDF format) or do I just have to buy it outright to see what all the hype is about? lol

Honestly IOIs (I hate pua language, ugh) are completely overrated. You know how many girls have fixed their hair or batted their eyes while I was talking to them and it lead to nothing?

The only IOIs you need are this:
    Initial interaction: Is she still standing there as I keep talking? Yes? Then she is interested. Did she give me her number and seem sure she wanted to give it to me? Then she likes me
    Follow up: Did she respond to my text or call? Yes? Then she likes me. Did she actually go on a date with me?Yes? Then she likes me.
    End game: Did she let me put my dick in her vagina? Yes? Then she likes me.

That is it. Who cares if she fixed her hair or scratch her whatever but she declined your invite on a date. On a side note, Mystery is an idiot coming up with this bullshit just to make his students feel like they accomplished something. IOIs they way he taught them are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    Honestly IOIs (I hate pua language, ugh) are completely overrated. You know how many girls have fixed their hair or batted their eyes while I was talking to them and it lead to nothing?

The only IOIs you need are this:
    Initial interaction: Is she still standing there as I keep talking? Yes? Then she is interested. Did she give me her number and seem sure she wanted to give it to me? Then she likes me
    Follow up: Did she respond to my text or call? Yes? Then she likes me. Did she actually go on a date with me?Yes? Then she likes me.
    End game: Did she let me put my dick in her vagina? Yes? Then she likes me.

That is it. Who cares if she fixed her hair or scratch her whatever but she declined your invite on a date. On a side note, Mystery is an idiot coming up with this bullshit just to make his students feel like they accomplished something. IOIs they way he taught them are meaningless.
    Reminds me of the whole 'a landing you can walk away from is a good landing. When you can fly the plane again, it's a great landing.'

Doesn't mean you don't need to know how to fly properly. But I see your point. Still, when you really like a girl you dwell on every little thing she does. It's nice to know what of those things are good and what are bad, even if only to improve your self-confidence, which means you will do even better in future.

via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekas View Post
    Reminds me of the whole 'a landing you can walk away from is a good landing. When you can fly the plane again, it's a great landing.'

Doesn't mean you don't need to know how to fly properly. But I see your point. Still, when you really like a girl you dwell on every little thing she does. It's nice to know what of those things are good and what are bad, even if only to improve your self-confidence, which means you will do even better in future.

via Tapatalk
    If you like her and are dwelling on every little thing she does a couple of things will happen. One, you will become a vagina and get oneitis. Two, you are probably going interpret everything she does wrongly even if you read this book a thousand times. Three, based on you misinterpretation of her actions you will fuck up any chance you have with her.

Girls are not logical. You can't figure them out. If she is there with you, she likes you. If she isn't, she doesn't. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid.

"Still, when you really like a girl you dwell on every little thing she does. It's nice to know what of those things are good and what are bad, even if only to improve your self-confidence, which means you will do even better in future."

This is a horrible attitude to have. you want to understand female body language put down the book grow a pair and get out there and learn first hand about fbl. there are things that just cant be learned in a book like the difference when a woman hugs you like a dear friend or she hugs you and completely gives into your hug because shes dying for you to fuck her. when i approach a women i couldnt care less what she thinks of me. all i care about is letting her know i think shes hot and id like to get together with her sometime in the near future and while i dont expect sex she knows it is my ultimate goal. if she is open to the idea of possibly having sex with me in the future she will say yes if not she will say no and i will not have wasted a second more of my time than i had too. never try to figure out whats going on in a womens head because your going to be wrong 99% of the time. keep up that attitude of trying to figure out what women are thinking and youll continue to get what youve been getting. btw i dont get laid like a rock star but i have zero issues approaching women and have had my share of success.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestik View Post
    "Still, when you really like a girl you dwell on every little thing she does. It's nice to know what of those things are good and what are bad, even if only to improve your self-confidence, which means you will do even better in future."

This is a horrible attitude to have. you want to understand female body language put down the book grow a pair and get out there and learn first hand about fbl. there are things that just cant be learned in a book like the difference when a woman hugs you like a dear friend or she hugs you and completely gives into your hug because shes dying for you to fuck her. when i approach a women i couldnt care less what she thinks of me. all i care about is letting her know i think shes hot and id like to get together with her sometime in the near future and while i dont expect sex she knows it is my ultimate goal. if she is open to the idea of possibly having sex with me in the future she will say yes if not she will say no and i will not have wasted a second more of my time than i had too. never try to figure out whats going on in a womens head because your going to be wrong 99% of the time. keep up that attitude of trying to figure out what women are thinking and youll continue to get what youve been getting. btw i dont get laid like a rock star but i have zero issues approaching women and have had my share of success.
    Some of us aren't just looking for a bedmate.

via Tapatalk

Some of us aren't just looking for a bedmate.

via Tapatalk
    Trying to figure out what every look, hair twirl, mannerism a girl does is good or bad is NOT going to get you anything. Not a bedmate, not a gf, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    Trying to figure out what every look, hair twirl, mannerism a girl does is good or bad is NOT going to get you anything. Not a bedmate, not a gf, nothing.
    No, but if you think she likes you then you're more likely to go out and do cool things, no?

via Tapatalk

No, but if you think she likes you then you're more likely to go out and do cool things, no?

via Tapatalk
    Huh? I don't get this? Does it matter if you think she likes you or not for you to try to escalate and "go out and do cool things"? I mean if you want a girl just hit on her. If she is receptive take her on a date. If she keeps being receptive then take her on another date.

I mean you don't need to "think" she likes you. If she is taking the time out of her busy social schedule to be with you she likes you. Even if she is not all over you in dates.

Her time = investment on her part. If she is hot she got a bazillion options of men not just you . So her batting an eyelash at you or giving you a hug means shit if when you ask her out she doesn't take time to see you.

We men, and trust me I have been guilty of this a ton, have this tendency to think unless she is kneeling at your feet or holding up a big neon sign that says she likes you that she doesn't.

You don't need to think she likes you. Persistence is key my friend.

12345 ... LastLast