Ultimate IOI guide - Page 6

FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. There are IOIs and IOIs. She's tugging at your beard - You're getting laid. Speaking from experience.

2. Over the weekend I was at a night club - I was taking a break and sitting at a table having a drink when a group of girls came over and stood next to my table. They did not face me directly, they were talking with their shoulders pointing at me, but they were very close, like 2 arm length's max. And they had stood there for a few minutes actually. I had wondered if this was deliberate and the example you guys use as proximity? If so then it has probably happened to me numerous times and I missed it.

Also would a girl asking you to be in a group photo be suggestive of their being interest? Especially if they are strangers? I was asked to take a picture of a girl and her friends but afterwards when I gave it back she was like oh no no now you have to be in the photo. Caught me a bit off guard since it never happened before, but I did get one of the girls numbers.

London

I had wondered if this was deliberate and the example you guys use as proximity?
    Maybe, maybe not.

Also would a girl asking you to be in a group photo be suggestive of their being interest?
    No, not necessarily.

There, bubble burst. The way you find out if they're interested? TALK to them!
    Vox - Love Systems Instructor
    -------------------------------------------------

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH 2016 - www.datingcoachvox.com

FOLLOW ME: Twitter / Facebook

FirstFirst ... 23456