Ultimate IOI guide - Page 3

FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MonDevil View Post
    Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see? Talk about a waste of time. If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship. I never understood why people had such low success rates. In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence, if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected. But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship. Even if you only see her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal. Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup. You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time. You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it.
    one of the most full of shit posts ive ever read. this post wreaks of someone who has done alot of reading but not much on hand experience. " But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship." are you fucking kidding me? this line made me laugh so hard i nearly shit myself. that line and " In the book it talks about " was all i needed to read,after that you lost all credibility.

pcl81 seems to be the only one talking from experience so even if i dont agree with everything he says he still gets the respect of someone who has gone out there and done actual approaches and isnt some armchair qb talking out his ass. some others that have responded on this thread are just as phony as mondevil. i laugh at how some guys are on here and dont get laid but have the gall to criticize what others do just because they read a book that says do x y z not abc. and to the moron who said "some of us are looking for more than a "bedmate" you need to wake up and smell the bs your feeding yourself. at the end of the day guys are looking to fuck! plain and simple. its a proven fact that nearly all guys that have healthy relationships with women sleep with them before any type of commitment is made and alot of women see a mans eagerness for commitment as a sign of desperation and a turn off.

I see a pattern here:
    mondevil: reason
    majestik: tantrum
    majestik: did you just tell me im wrong? tantrum
    majestik: you virgin i can claim over the internet how you've never left your house
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by MonDevil View Post
    Very defensive. And yes body language wise they act the same. It doesn't matter if they get whatever they want in life, when they are around a really high value guy, they will give the same body language cues as a 7. Maybe your mixing up experience with men with their rating. Go watch how angelina jolie acted when she was around brad pitt when they first started dating. Tons of IOI's, yes, the same ones that 7's give.
    Jesus Christ kid. You have no clue what you are talking about. Obviously girls will act differently with a DAMN MOVIE STAR than they would with another male.

This is a forum about how US NOT MOVIE STARS US GUYS can get with women. And hopefully the hottest women. Stop giving examples that will never relate to us. All you are giving me is a bunch of key board jockey bull answers to what I am saying. Answer this body language question oh all knowing: does a swedish 10 act the same way as an american 10 when interested?

4. Majestik, you look frustrated for not getting IOIs from women LOL!

You know, this conversation would go better if you all would stop taking diggs at one another.

Knowledge tempered with experience/wisdom is a good thing.

Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see? Talk about a waste of time. If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship. I never understood why people had such low success rates. In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence, if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected. But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship. Even if you only see her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal. Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup. You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time. You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it.
    one of the most full of shit posts ive ever read. this post wreaks of someone who has done alot of reading but not much on hand experience. " But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship." are you fucking kidding me? this line made me laugh so hard i nearly shit myself. that line and " In the book it talks about " was all i needed to read,after that you lost all credibility.

pcl81 seems to be the only one talking from experience so even if i dont agree with everything he says he still gets the respect of someone who has gone out there and done actual approaches and isnt some armchair qb talking out his ass. some others that have responded on this thread are just as phony as mondevil. i laugh at how some guys are on here and dont get laid but have the gall to criticize what others do just because they read a book that says do x y z not abc. and to the moron who said "some of us are looking for more than a "bedmate" you need to wake up and smell the bs your feeding yourself. at the end of the day guys are looking to fuck! plain and simple. its a proven fact that nearly all guys that have healthy relationships with women sleep with them before any type of commitment is made and alot of women see a mans eagerness for commitment as a sign of desperation and a turn off.
    Yes, technically both men and women are ultimately looking for sex. You don't say; if they did not, the species would not work. But that doesn't mean that either is thinking about sex 24/7 or even just whenever they lay eyes on someone of the opposite sex. Unless they're horny in that particular moment, of course. Or perhaps, if they're you. Who knows.

I like how you assume that if I'm not looking for a bedmate, I'm looking for marriage or some crap like that, though.

Guys who are desperate for sex are just as bad as those desperate for commitment, BTW. If not possibly even worse.

via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DonRomantiko View Post
    Majestik, you look frustrated for not getting IOIs from women LOL!
    Another guy who doesnt get laid trying to be witty. how cute

"Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see?"
    No. just everyone i find attractive and i have the time for.

"Talk about a waste of time"
    How is getting to know people a waste of time?

"If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship."
    you must be psychic because ive never met anyone who could just look at a women and know she wants a relationship. i think your full of shit but please explain how you can do this.

"I never understood why people had such low success rates."
    low success rate? whats a good success rate? lays? phone numbers? % of lays to how many women you meet? if i meet 100 women and only got laid by 10 of them thats rejection 9/10 approaches so that a bad rate even though i fucked 10 women?

"In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence,"
    so you read this in a book not from your own personal experience?

"if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected."
    what are you talking about? this makes no sense to me. please explain.

"But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship."
    so there are tools that can tell me if a girl i see walking down the street is ovulating and wants a relationship?

"Even if you only see her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal."
    so when a women is ovulating and wants a relationship i will have a better chance of closing the deal? how will i know she is ovulating and wants a relationship if i dont have your psychic ability?

"Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup."
    no shit! i think we all read that book. thats good in theory but what do you do when your not getting ioi`s? that means shes not interested right?

"You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time.
    is there ever really a right time? please do tell.

"You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it."
    bullshit! some women will give you no signals that she wants to get sexual infact she will likely give token resistance especially the first time you try to fuck her.women will want to have sex with you but actually reject the idea when you mention it. more often than not its a shit test. ive had women tell me "i said i didnt want to have sex with you because i didnt want you to think i was a slut. i cant tell you i want to fuck you if i just met you even if i want too". btw women have told me that, i didnt read it in a book.

[QUOTE=Jeekas;932519]Yes, technically both men and women are ultimately looking for sex. You don't say; if they did not, the species would not work. But that doesn't mean that either is thinking about sex 24/7 or even just whenever they lay eyes on someone of the opposite sex. Unless they're horny in that particular moment, of course. Or perhaps, if they're you. Who knows.

I like how you assume that if I'm not looking for a bedmate, I'm looking for marriage or some crap like that, though.

Guys who are desperate for sex are just as bad as those desperate for commitment, BTW. If not possibly even worse.

via Tapatalk[/QUOTE

"Yes, technically both men and women are ultimately looking for sex. You don't say; if they did not, the species would not work."
    Keep reading those how to books buddy. "technically" your agreeing with my point so thanks.

"But that doesn't mean that either is thinking about sex 24/7 or even just whenever they lay eyes on someone of the opposite sex"
    when did i say men and women think about sex 24/7 or whenever they lay eyes on the opposite sex? you dont think when a man/women sees an attractive guy/girl a sexual thought doesnt cross their mind?

"Unless they're horny in that particular moment, of course."
    so people only have sexual thoughts when they are horny?

"Or perhaps, if they're you'
    yes. its the reason i get laid on a regular basis.

"I like how you assume that if I'm not looking for a bedmate, I'm looking for marriage or some crap like that, though."
    so if your not looking for a casual sex partner and your not looking for a relationship with women than wtf are you looking for? a platonic friendship? are you gay? if you are id understand your point in not wanting anything sexually from women but if thats not the case your making absolutely zero sense.