Ultimate IOI guide - Page 2

FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see? Talk about a waste of time. If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship. I never understood why people had such low success rates. In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence, if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected. But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship. Even if you only ssee her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal. Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup. You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time. You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by pcl81 View Post
    We men, and trust me I have been guilty of this a ton, have this tendency to think unless she is kneeling at your feet or holding up a big neon sign that says she likes you that she doesn't.

You don't need to think she likes you. Persistence is key my friend.
    That's cause you can't read body language. That's the thing man, you can see if she likes you. You can see past a flirty personality if you put in the time. You can get 10 numbers, or you can get 5 numbers from girls who's body language showed they are very interested in you. Your flake rate will go down more than you can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by MonDevil View Post
    That's cause you can't read body language. That's the thing man, you can see if she likes you. You can see past a flirty personality if you put in the time. You can get 10 numbers, or you can get 5 numbers from girls who's body language showed they are very interested in you. Your flake rate will go down more than you can imagine.
    Lol really? We are talking about daygame here right? NOT NIGHTGAME.

Because there have been girls who have touched me were all smiles we have had 10 mins conversations and they still flaked. Girls who I have held hands with on the street. Where we pinky sweared and we didn't like go of each other for a minute and it flaked. Others where I thought it was surely a crap number because they showed no signs of liking me and they responded.

But since you know how to read body language I guess you are right.

Ok do you honestly want to approach every girl you see? Talk about a waste of time. If you open your eyes you can see what girls are open to relationship. I never understood why people had such low success rates. In the book it talks about success rates and inner confidence, if you walk up to every girl even girls who are closed off of course you will get rejected. But if you have the tools to see a girl who's ovulating and wanting a relationship. Even if you only ssee her on the street, you can talk to her and have a good chance of closing the deal. Another thing is ioi's are what determine when you do certain things during a pickup. You don't just start kissing her, you have to do it at the right time. You don't just start getting sexual, you have to wait for her to show you she wants it.
    So if I see a model that I think is super hot but she seems bitchy, I should not approach her because she is not showing signs of ovaluation and wanting a relationship? But if 5 minutes later a 7 walks by and she does show these signs then I should stop her?

And not only this but you actually think that the way a 10 or a 7 show they like a guy are the same? Lol dude lol.

So if I see a model that I think is super hot but she seems bitchy, I should not approach her because she is not showing signs of ovaluation and wanting a relationship? But if 5 minutes later a 7 walks by and she does show these signs then I should stop her?

And not only this but you actually think that the way a 10 or a 7 show they like a guy are the same? Lol dude lol.
    If you want her you should still approach her. But seeing that she is bitchy is valuable information. You will talk to a girl in a bitchy mood differently than a girl in a fun mood. And actually 10's and 7's do act the same way. You just dont see it because it takes a high value guy to make a 10 do what 7's usually do. You think 10's don't get nervous around brad pitt and george clooney? It's all relative to your value. A 4 is going to act like a 10 to a 1.

Lol really? We are talking about daygame here right? NOT NIGHTGAME.

Because there have been girls who have touched me were all smiles we have had 10 mins conversations and they still flaked. Girls who I have held hands with on the street. Where we pinky sweared and we didn't like go of each other for a minute and it flaked. Others where I thought it was surely a crap number because they showed no signs of liking me and they responded.

But since you know how to read body language I guess you are right.
    It's not going to be perfect every time. There are all sorts of things that could happen. But if you learn to read her you will know in that moment exactly how she feels about you. The problem is you think it's as simple as seeing a few hair tosses. It's more complicated.

7. I walk down the street, I see a girl, looks at me then down on the floor then flicks her hair.

Then bang! Direct open I'm almost knowledgeable on body language.

Body language works.

Because they lurk on her subconscious realm and can't be controlled.

If you guys still disagree, it's ok. At least I have fewer competition lol!

If you want her you should still approach her. But seeing that she is bitchy is valuable information. You will talk to a girl in a bitchy mood differently than a girl in a fun mood. And actually 10's and 7's do act the same way. You just dont see it because it takes a high value guy to make a 10 do what 7's usually do. You think 10's don't get nervous around brad pitt and george clooney? It's all relative to your value. A 4 is going to act like a 10 to a 1.
    K KJ. I am sure you have had plenty of 10s in your lifetime to be able to talk like that right? Of course 10s get nervous around Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Are you Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Dude stfu with your whole it takes a high value guy to make a 10 do what a 7 does, acting like you are some big shot who got gets with a bunch of 10s. You are a 23 year old, who by the way you talk doesn't even know what a true 10 is or has gotten with one. Lol at this kid trying to talk down to me.

10s and 7s act the same way? That right there shows you have no clue wtf you are talking about. A 10s reality is completely different than a 7s reality. Do yo know why the 10 seems bitchy while the 7 seems more approachable? Do you even know what the difference is in their daily lives to have these self defense mechanisms put in place?

I know of one guy who is young 22 who is actually high valued who can talk to these girls. 1. You are not him. So next time drop the act.

K KJ. I am sure you have had plenty of 10s in your lifetime to be able to talk like that right? Of course 10s get nervous around Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Are you Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Dude stfu with your whole it takes a high value guy to make a 10 do what a 7 does, acting like you are some big shot who got gets with a bunch of 10s. You are a 23 year old, who by the way you talk doesn't even know what a true 10 is or has gotten with one. Lol at this kid trying to talk down to me.

10s and 7s act the same way? That right there shows you have no clue wtf you are talking about. A 10s reality is completely different than a 7s reality. Do yo know why the 10 seems bitchy while the 7 seems more approachable? Do you even know what the difference is in their daily lives to have these self defense mechanisms put in place?

I know of one guy who is young 22 who is actually high valued who can talk to these girls. 1. You are not him. So next time drop the act.
    Very defensive. And yes body language wise they act the same. It doesn't matter if they get whatever they want in life, when they are around a really high value guy, they will give the same body language cues as a 7. Maybe your mixing up experience with men with their rating. Go watch how angelina jolie acted when she was around brad pitt when they first started dating. Tons of IOI's, yes, the same ones that 7's give.